• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hi! anyone want to help me

will_eat_ur_parents

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hi so i found some questions on this site and i will answer them. the op of the questionnaire is [MENTION=408]Tigerlily[/MENTION]

1-what makes you angry?

im not really an ANGRY person persay, but i do get annoyed. like at least twice a day. what annoys me is when people are just really rude. i get more mad at people when they are rude to someone else, though, especially if they dont defend themselves. what makes me ANGRY though is injustice

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

i really hate when people pretend they dont know me in public. like are you kidding me matthew i literally let you borrow my textbook pretty much every day and youre just pretend like i dont exist to you ok

3-do you like animals? why?

i like animals because they are innocent and cute and they just live their lives. frankly im a little jealous

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

i like how they aren't overdramatic like i am and balance me out.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

i hate how i much i annoy myself. i dont really annoy anyone else, but if i feel like im being annoying i shut down and it ruins my day and i just wish i could have more self confidence and see myself how others see me

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

i like the idea of fashion, but it annoys me that there are standards for clothes (besides decency). if everyone just wore whatever they wanted without having to conform to society's idea of what looks good. thats why halloween is the the best holiday. it would be so fantastic to go to school in a fucking bear suit

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

im not sure. its good to fit in so you can make friends but its bad to be a sheep. i like a happy medium.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

i like playing my ukulele and playing video games. sometimes i like sports

9-what makes you feel secure?

when people compliment my personality and when people appear to enjoy my presence

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

ive never been in a romantic relationship, so im not sure

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

i love a lot of things, but i also love pretending to be negative. also i love the internet. also i love finding new bands/yt channels/tv shows

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

i think a lot about school, probably because its my biggest cause of stress.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

i was an outgoing and friendly child. i was pretty much the same as i am now, but i lost a lot of confidence in middle school, not sure why. im steadily gaining it back but in middle school i was really quiet and i cried at dumb things

also feel free to ask me more questions

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Not enough information for any conclusive typing, but I'd say IxFP.

Also, [MENTION=36588]will_eat_ur_parents[/MENTION], don't eat my parents. They're dead. You'll get poisoned.

will_eat_ur_parents

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] thanks for helping me, i didnt think id get a reply this fast! i think you may be right about me being IxFP. also my username is more of a threat than a promise :)

Yay

MBTI Type
INFP
Not sure...i'm not very good at typing. But Matthew is a bad friend tbh.

will_eat_ur_parents

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=33850]Yay[/MENTION] i actually had a crush on matthew at one point, but he obviously has no interest in me lol

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] thanks for helping me, i didnt think id get a reply this fast! i think you may be right about me being IxFP. also my username is more of a threat than a promise :)

You're more than welcome. Also, fuck mathew.

will_eat_ur_parents

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] [MENTION=33850]Yay[/MENTION] i love you both omg