• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you guess my mbti/enneagram? :)

luizo094

Hello! I'm new in the forum. My native language is not English, sorry if I have grammatical errors :)

1-what makes you angry?
It makes me angry that things do not go as expected, that my plan fails, unexpected events, and sometimes when I do not have what I want.

2-what do you like / dislike most about people?
I like it when I can talk and have deep talks for hours without getting bored. Also, the people who understand what I want to say
It bothers me the hypocritical, arrogant people. People who do not commit. And it bothers me that they ignore me.

3-do you like animals? Why?
Yes, I love them, I think because they are innocent, kind and loving

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
They know a lot, we can share different opinions

5-what do you like / dislike most about yourself?
I like to be reflective and think about the possibilities, for example: what would happen if ...
Have my own routine and stick to it.
It bothers me to over think instead of acting, not allowing myself to fail or believing that I am not good enough. Also to know myself very little, I have realized that it takes me a long time to do this.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why / why not?
No, I think many fashions are silly (at least in my country). I prefer to have my style, listen to the music I want and dress as I want.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to be with my group of friends and do what I want and the activities that I like, I think I prefer to stand out

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Exercise, read,, smoke, listen to music.
With friends: Play video games, talk and play sports

9-what makes you feel secure?
Do the things that I already know or are not unknown to me. Anyway sometimes I like to try new things

10-do you like being in a relationship? why / why not?
Yes, because I like to share moments or things that I do not share with people who are not so close. I feel safe telling my secrets that I would not tell anyone
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc ...
I love music, because it takes me to another place, as if I stopped thinking so much about the real world and could fantasize in my mind.
Watch TV shows, movies that make me think and rethink my life
Hangout with my friends

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Pienso en situaciones que no pasaron con personas o solo, generalmente haciendo cosas que no haría

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
When I was a kid I was bossy with my friends, I was more energetic and more timid, I also think I was happier or worried less about things.
I'm still a little bossy but I'm less enthusiastic about things and I'm not that shy anymore

If you need more information here is another questionnaire

What age range are you in?
Im 23
Any disorders or conditions we should know about?
No
1. What do you think your life is about? What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.
I believe that life is to acquire experiences and enjoy it. I like to learn things, perfect myself and be better at what I do every day. Sometimes my goals change.
2. What were you like as a kid?
I was very bossy with my friends; I told them how to do things. I also remember that I was more energetic but also more timid, I cared less about things (misunderstandings with friends, my pride, what people think of me, social status, etc.) and I remember that I laughed more and was happier.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?
Normal, I never told him about my problems or how I feel, I do not like to show my feelings. I like to discuss and ask for opinions on topics that I do not know, such as politics. I do not share many moments. Almost always I lock myself alone in my room. However, even if I do not show it, I love them very much and I get along well.
4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?
I believe that my main value is to be honest with myself, it is something that I think about every day, and obviously I would hate to become a hypocrite and a liar.
5. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?
My fears of when I was a boy was meeting new people, I was very shy and had much more insecurities. I also had to deal with trying new things and I always felt safer with what I knew. I did not overcome my fears completely, although they diminished as I confronted them and surpassed them.
Another fear I have is to fail, and I still have trouble accepting it.
a.) How do you see yourself?
I see myself as a person who wants to be better, who hates to have mistakes, I am very demanding with myself, although I am also very lazy at times. I can take the very personal criticism. I relax when I feel that everything is already done.
b.) How do you want others to see you?
I would like people to see me as someone who does things well, who is good at what they like to do. Be someone better than others.
c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?
I hate false and hypocritical people. Also people who want to show that they are intelligent or impress people (it's ironic I know) and it bothers me that they give me orders.
7. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).
a.) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.
b.) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you
c.) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.
8. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?
I usually imagine possible situations talking to people, or doing things that I would never do, I remember the past and I get nostalgic. I also sometimes think about things like for example: for what I live, what motivates me, what do I want.
9. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
It makes me feel good when I know I'm doing things right for example at the moment I take an exam and apply my knowledge. I also love listening to music, it relaxes me a lot
I feel bad when I fail, when I make mistakes, when I do not have what I want. When the plans do not go as expected, I get depressed and I get frustrated too much.
10. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:
a.) anger: I feel this way when people ignore me, when they do not understand what I say, when something unexpectedly goes wrong. When they ridicule me.
b.) shame: in any situation that talks about sexual things. When I say something wrong and make fun of me (and it also makes me angry).
c.) anxiety: When I have little time to make important decisions and I do not know what to do. When I go to a place where there are people that I do not know. When it's been a while since I've been waiting for something and finally I'm going to get it.
11. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) stress: I isolate myself, I need to spend time alone to recover, organize my mind and rest. I usually listen to music.
b.) negative unexpected change: Very bad. I can not stand unexpected changes and I need to be in control. I quickly try to find a solution
c.) conflict: I am usually relaxed if the person is understandable and understands what I say, if not I get nervous, exalt and shout
12. a.) What kinds of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?
I usually give orders, advise and tell them what would be the best way to do things and sometimes I just listen and do what they say
b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why?
If I am in a position to be able to give them the orders and I tell them what to do but always open to new opinions
c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?
Sometimes when people are very stubborn and do not want to listen to other options
13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I realize when they contradict themselves or say fallacies or when they are wrong, sometimes I realize their intentions. Not much more
14. Comment on your relationship with trust.
It is very difficult for me to trust others. I do not tell anyone my secrets unless it is a very close friend, if I do not know the person with whom I speak I would not tell him because I feel he would use it against me. When I need to do something I try to do it on my own because I think I understand what I need to do and I think I would do better on my own.
15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?
I am agnostic (formerly atheist), I try not to assume anything, I live and I let live. I only have political opinions when I inform myself about those issues.