• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm tired of not knowing my type

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I answered many questionnaires, studied the functions... but I still don't know my type. Talk to me, if you need info. Ask as many questions as you like.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
What type do you most suspect yourself to be and why?

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
What type do you most suspect yourself to be and why?

I don't know. I'm totally unaware of the physical environment. I can't notice any detail, it's like I'm all the time inside my head. I'm also a big dreamer, but suck at sticking to plans. I'm always dreaming about how to improve things, but I'm very lazy when I hace to actually really do something. So I would consider myself an intuitive, but nearly everybody here has typed me as an S in the previous threads. I'm also very paranoid about people, but always try to be polite and gentle. I'm a very solitary person. Because of this reasons, I would say that I consider me an intuitive introvert. But I ain't sure. I nead to talk this out with you and the other members.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that at this point... It's just an overanalyzation. MBTI is quite a simple dichotomy theory, it uses the functions to explain the type on a deeper level, but in lot of cases, the functions are incorrect and do not fit the type. An ideal INFJ would have developed Ni and Fe, but people are not ideal. I believe that people in general use different functions than the MBTI suggests because it works with the idea that everyone is a healthy, psychologically stable individual, who fits the norm in every way possible. But people are not healthy, people are not stable and people don't fit all the norms. Jungian Cognitive functions are just one big fail in the hands of the dichotomy theory. Anyone who has studied the theory in real depth acknowledges the fact. The functions were not developed to work within the MBTI system and the MBTI system doesn't leave enough space to actually use the functions efficiently.

People who lack the depth claim that they're ISFJs who use Si+Fi or ENTJ who use Te+Ni, but it can't be that simple. Imagine that there are millions of ENTJs in the world and it logically must be over than half of them who don't fit into the function stereotype. People are too complex and unique to be put in such a small box.

You either accept your type and acknowledge the fact that it doesn't have to be 100% you, because you're unique one of a kind individual who cannot be understood by extremely simple concept, or continue to search for the type that doesn't exist within the MBTI.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I answered many questionnaires, studied the functions... but I still don't know my type. Talk to me, if you need info. Ask as many questions as you like.

You have types listed under your avatar.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know. I'm totally unaware of the physical environment. I can't notice any detail, it's like I'm all the time inside my head. I'm also a big dreamer, but suck at sticking to plans. I'm always dreaming about how to improve things, but I'm very lazy when I hace to actually really do something. So I would consider myself an intuitive, but nearly everybody here has typed me as an S in the previous threads. I'm also very paranoid about people, but always try to be polite and gentle. I'm a very solitary person. Because of this reasons, I would say that I consider me an intuitive introvert. But I ain't sure. I nead to talk this out with you and the other members.

The ISFP type tends to be melancholic and sanguine (in that order).

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Based on this (which isn't a lot to go on, so I could be way off), I'd guess either INTP or INFJ, leaning toward INTP. How do you feel about that type? What about it do you resonate with, what makes you doubt it?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Perhaps you don't neatly fit the description of any one type. That's not a bad thing.