• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could you type me, please?

oceanvenus

I'm 18 years old. And I'm girl.
- I absolutely love music. I enjoy it a lot; it's like my escape from the reality. I like ALL genres. But I like kpop, rock, folk, celtic, grunge, alternative music the most.
- People always say that I'm a very smart person. But intelligence is very relative tho.
- I love psychology and science. But I also love art and museums. I'm a creative/artistic person. I also write a lot.
- I like anime. Gintama, Tatami Galaxy, Paprika, FLCL, Code Geass and Natsume Yuujinchou are my faves.
- Sometimes I'm very inside my head that I forget everything else.
- Some people say that I look very intimidating or cold, but when you talk to me, I am a kind, or at least polite person. I'm very awkward.
- I ALWAYS have been an introvert.
- I love to theorize. I really enjoy philosophical thoughts, and I'm always thinking about the mysteries of the universe.
- I really love astronomy and everything related to space or galaxies.
- I'm VERY sensitive, but I don't really show it.
- I'm very intuitive. It's very easy for me spot fake people and liars.
- I read people very well. I can even know when someone feels bad without say it.
- I feel a very strong ¿energy? with the nature. I don't know why, but it makes me feel very relaxed.
- I'm a honest and straightfoward person. I'm also very sarcastic.
- I like to listen people. And I also enjoy giving good advices.
- My humour can be very bizarre and weird sometimes.
- I'm very emotional. I have developed a good EQ. But I'm also a very rational person. (I feel this unnecessary, but my IQ is 142)
- I love learn new languages. Actually I talk fluent spanish, english, japanese and german. I'm also learning korean and chinese.
- I don't really like sports. But I enjoy amusement parks and ice skating.
- I hate to be late and I also hate when people change plans.
- I procrastinate a lot and I can be very lazy. But I really hate it too.
I ask this because I'm doubting about what could be my MBTI type. I hope you could help me, guys :') thank you in advance!

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IXFJ - Can figure out if you're intuitive or sensing because you said you're intuitive but you also like some activities that sensing do, tho I'm leaning more to intuitive.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp