• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So what's my type ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I only take entp or infp answers with casual evidence for granted. Anything else my mind cant grasp right now

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
What do you think? I had an ENTP friend who you have some in common with, and I would lean toward that type here.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your type is alcohol-drowned. Please substitute water for beverage consumption and return to human form or face possibility of resembling Jabba the Hut in a short period of eons.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your type is alcohol-drowned. Please substitute water for beverage consumption and return to human form or face possibility of resembling Jabba the Hut in a short period of eons.

That's the god thing about Sensor's, when all seems to go down the hill, they see the objects :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I go see counselling tomorrow. Things cant stay what they are

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I quit drinking today too, because my drunk buddy texted me and said "Hey, I have an idea. Let's quit drinking."

Join the club!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
At least now I know why I lost my girlfriend

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

By the way, did you made that analysis compared with your experience based on the way I post and act or was it because I proclaimed that I like to be drunk ?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pretty much constant mentions of drunkenness in so many of your posts. And the definite difference in your posts when you're sober. They make much more sense and actually make me want to think hard and understand. Not that the goofy ones aren't funny, but mine are still funnier, so I don't have to go to you for that. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Okok that makes sense. But please dont adress me as a notorious drunk. I once had a serious drug problem and I feel for a long time very healthy now. To start now again on serious drinking problems would kill the little beautiful world I created.

It's true that most of the times, I post here, I am drunk, but that is because I like you guys and when I am sober I do not have the patience to read threads.

I got many problems that is for sure. But I am no drunk, I dont want to be.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, I obviously don't have the power to decide how you define words.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I got your point. I just wanted to point out that I have come from worse to miserable. One or two years ago I did nothing to get my life going on any track.

And in the last 4 years, I made my Bachelor and I am caring about people, my family and things again.

I still numb my problems via alcohol, not with drugs anymore. But it has done me good, thinks are working, I am not ready to make the step to give up my numbness and face life and I think I will never do.

I will go down with this ship

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
But that is noone of your business. That is right

But I havent made it any business of yours.

I just asked for infp or entp

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I lost my girlfriend that is the key to the discussion.. that I wanted to say.

But I always get people to fantasize about other things and that is my fault I do know

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I lost my girlfriend that is the key to the discussion.. that I wanted to say.

But I always get people to fantasize about other things and that is my fault I do know
It was the "counseling" comment that got me. Oops!