• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi guys, Please help me type myself

Elle00

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi, I'm Elle, 23, and new to this (TC) forum.
I want to type myself.
I know about mbti and cognitive functions, but I can't type myself.
Please help me.

I'm going to post you some questionnaires I've answered on PC before.
And if you know of any other questionnaires or need to ask me some questions in order to type me, feel free to do that.

Thanks alot!

Elle00

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
▪▪▪First Q!

1.What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?

●I would say ; "don't worry, you'll find it some day!"
But If an adult asks me I would say ; "to reach my goals/dreams without hurting others directly, and to make my loved ones happy/proud!"

2.What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?

●Try to be wise, instead of being kind and considerate.
Don't be overly cruel, but don't be overly kind either.

3.If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?*

Note: Your health will be fine all the way up to the end.*

●I wouldn't panic. I'm not afraid of it. I would die and not feel anything after that. Besides, no one can predict future! So I wouldn't fully trust the person who said this. Especially that it is noted that it's not health issue!
So I would run my normal life (with a lil bit of anxiety).
However, I would go on a trip or two, to my favorite places "IF I could"!

4.What do you really want in your truest self?*

●to be happy, successful, loved or respected, etc, Idk, this question is really general !

5.What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?

●Not settled yet! I'm still trying to reach my goals.
But sometimes material beauties and needs like shopping thing I find interesting, or trying new things, make my mind and life busy too.
Not completely though.
As buying myself new things motivate me to try to reach my goals.

6.What are your defense mechanisms?

●I start avoiding people or certain environment or confrontation as much as I can, and decide to bottle up my feelings and my thoughts.
And I would become passive aggressive.

7.What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?

●I "rarely" feel safe & comfortable. But when I do, I become more open, more cheerful, more adventurous, more "in the moment", etc.

8.What is your predominant fault?

●Not having real time management.
Not being assertive enough.
Being afraid of conflicts, confrontation and arguments.
Being anxious and self-conscious!
Being too cynical.

9.Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

●I felt that life isn't that bad, and not all ppl are bad/cruel.
That I can relate to some people and feel comfortable around them.
That I can gain Energy from some ppl too.
That I CAN reach my goals step by step.
I feel happy at those time.

10.Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

●I mentally break down.
Start feeling even more cynical and anxious.
I feel like world is a cruel place, that all people are cruel, two-faced and unhelpful.
I try not to trust people, avoid them as much as I can, start hating everyone.
Start thinking that I don't deserve anything good or anyone.
That I shouldn't do things that I enjoy.
That there is something wrong with me.
I become hopeless and can't focus on my tasks, and lose interest (from living).
Start thinking that everyone probably hates me & talks behind my back. That things will get worse!

11.What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?

●I feel like I cannot be open enough in real life.
Because I might regret it later, people might use it against me, It might offend some people. And that I hate drama and confrontation/conflict.

12.What do you need in your life to face your fears?

●Willpower, confidence, witt, comfort, being relaxed, courage, etc
(I have none! Haha)

▪▪▪2nd Q!

1.What are your most important values?

●Logical Equality, Egalitarianism, Individuality and logical liberalism.
And Balance!
Live and let live as long as it makes sense!

2.Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

●I don't.

3.What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

●Philosophy, psychology, liberalism, business, architectures, future goals, different countries, cultures and languages, buildings, adventure, horror, imaginary what ifs, Taboo topics, favorite things or ideas, films and sometimes actors, food and culture, astronomy, religion and atheism, and other random things.

4.Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?*

●nope! Not really interested.
But I try to be careful when it comes to my body and health.
I try to keep the balance.

5.What do you think of daily chores?

●I try to keep my apartment clean, and I try to be well groomed and tidy.
But some days I struggle with daily chores and lose my energy.

6.Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

●I don't really read books.
But I read alot on the internet. (About world, countries, food and cultures, how tos, philosophy/psychology, designing, etc.

But when I read books, I read the ones I can relate to or understand deeply and reciprocate.

*The Picture of Dorian Gray
*Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

I usually can't focus and read books. So I prefer nagazines. Cause I can focus on the pictures and beauties without having to read everything.

I watch tv series every once in a while. But sometimes get bored and lose interest.
I usually prefer reality shows, competition shows, food shows, business, architecture/designing, real estate, supernatural/paranormal science, food and culture, countries, city tours, etc.

But some movies/series I've watched "and loved" are ;

Game of Thrones
Fringe
Supernatural
Walking Dead
Penny Dreadful
The Mentalist
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Desperate Housewives
Downton Abbey

Movies;
Horror, mystery, psychological thrillers and philosophical movies.
(Sometimes scifi).

The Machinist
Memento
Cube
Hollow Man
Resident Evil
The Wrong Turn
The Saw
Silent Hill
The Hours
Face/Off
The Conjuring
Source Code
Shutter Island
Identity
House of 9
Mindhunters
Nine Dead
Exam
The Others

((Plz suggest similar movies if you can)).

7.What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

●Others treating me or my loved ones in a bad way, being ignored or rejected, Conflicts, being criticized infront of others and harshly, personal insults, failures, things like that can make me cry. Etc (depends).

8.How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

●I try to avoid it. Yeah I sometimes fantasize about sex, but generally try to avoid dating, relationships or romance in real life.
I don't even know if I'm "truly" into men or women!!!
I don't want drama. And I want my privacy, freedoms and reaching my goals.

â–ªWhat qualitied do I want in a partner?
Idk, people's personality cannot really be listed.
Specially when I don't have enough experience.

But; probably someone Open-minded, helpful, adventurous, wise and sharp, interesting, charismatic, relaxed but ambitious, attractive, well groomed and careful about his/her body, someone who understands me, has things in common with me, isn't afraid of taboos, loyal, doesn't want children, etc.

9.If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

●Dislike children and not interested.
Also, don't really like pets (except for rodents).

10.A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

●On the inside : get sort of angry and want to prove them they're wrong or that I'm right too.

On the outside : depends. I might or might not confront the person. Or I might avoid talking about it with that person.

11.How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

●I'm an introvert and rarely make friends. And it depends. Idk how to answer this question.

12.How do you behave around strangers?

●depends on what type of people they are and how they behave around me.
(If they smile, I smile too, If they act cold or rude, I get anxious and shy, etc).

Elle00

MBTI Type
Idk
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any thoughts?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some sort of FJ

ScarlettGem05

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
So, one of the easiest things to work out is whether you are introverted or extroverted. This is mostly dependant on whether you enjoy being around others, whether you are energised from working with others, or if you prefer to work alone and enjoy your own company. (E or I)

Intuitive individuals (N) are open-minded, imaginative, curious and rely on their instincts. They focus on future possibilities, and hidden meanings in a world others take for granted. Observant individuals on the other hand (S) are more practical and focus on the observable here and now. They prefer solid facts that they can rely on, and leave theories to others.

People with the thinking trait (T) value rational arguments and logic who they trust their own mind. They wish to keep their emotions to themselves but aren't necessarily cold. They can be very emotional but prefer not to express their emotions to the world. Feeling people (F) are highly emotional, compassionate, caring and want to express their feelings. They want people to love their emotions as they do.

And finally... Judging individuals (J) value closure, clarity, and don't like to keep their options open. They prioritise order and don't take change lightly. In contrast, those with the prospecting trait (P) are much more flexible, relaxed and open to change. They welcome difficult challenges and are easily adaptable to new situations. They focus on their own lives and what makes them happy, often defying the expectations of their parents and peers.

Now. You strike me as a thinking individual, most definitely. You value being wise over people's feelings; a classic example of the thinking trait. Your many interests also show me that you value knowledge. This will tell me that you are probably intuitive also, relying on your instincts and not letting people sway your thoughts. The fact that you read fiction that you can relate to proves this as well. Your answers to some of the questions show that you do not see them quite as black-and-white as others might. You also strike me as prospecting- interested in 'what ifs' and focused on the future. You have said yourself that you are introverted and don't make friends a lot, I think that's pretty clear. So my verdict is......

INTP

Basically, you sound an awful lot like me. Just the way you construct your sentences makes this very clear. You are highly-logical and can read in between the lines; I imagine you often deliberate topics with yourself without realising it. I really hope this has helped. If you disagree, hopefully, my clear examples of the individual traits will help you to construct your own verdict. Thanks!

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say you are an Fe/Si user. That much is clear to me. I think these might be your first and second actually.

IDK why Scalett thinks you are an INTP. I don't see that at all, if for nothing than from the inconsistencies of your answers.

If you are really sure you are an introvert, I would say ISFJ, otherwise ESFJ.

Just a note that just because you talk about intellectual things is not a marker for being an intuitive - especially if that person is well adapted in society. It seems you bleed Fe in your first few answers. Fe isn't just about being a people pleaser. It's also about knowing how to navigate in society - especially when Fe is in one of the first two functions. Naturally, because I think you are on average good at knowing where you fit into the hierarchical structure in society, this means you are going to be able to talk about some intellectual topics because those are the sorts of things people want to talk about if they are fairly well adjusted in society.

And I very much got Si vibes based on the kinds of media (TV and Movies) you are into. They have a theme of the concrete world we live in as opposed to being more off the beaten path and things that are more the norm than oddball niche interests, which is sometimes what iNtuitives are into (and ISFP's, but I think you come across much more as a J).

And I don't mean to be a jerk here, but it seems you lack some of the more technicality in you answers when you talk about not knowing how to answer questions. An INTP would likely have a logical answer for these types of questions and their answers would probably come across as quite dry.

So that's what I think.