• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please :)

What's my MBTI?

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

• ESFJ

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• INFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• Total voters

RuneyMok

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- I am a very aestheically focused person, but sometimes ill look into their personality, if their personality is ugly, i might reconsider making friends with them but major factor is the looks hahas.
- I cant help but stare at a hot/sexy/beautiful girl walking down the streets until she notices me, then i will either smile at her or shyly look away depending on the situation.
- I love the cities, infrastructure, especially skyscrapers. Eg. Burj Khalifa (would love to visit there again sometime <3)
- Because in a city life, I can wear whatever fancy clothes I like, be it street style, smart casual etc and post all the shit on instagram, ok.
- that doesn't mean i hate nature, i have some love for them too. because i love hiking, seeing the mountains taking whatever nice pictures with them that can be again put on instagram.
- I LOVE shopping, duhhh for nice stuff, esp shoes. But whether i buy much or not at all, depends on my mood.
- Nowadays, I color my hair in crazy colors, especially pink, it just makes me stand out as an individual.
- I am a thrill seeker, daredevil, and I FUCKING LOVE roller coasters because i like the adrenaline rush and of course makes me feel better. Honestly, any achievement, even small ones makes me feel better.
- As for my emotions, I am FUCKING sensitive, I admit it. Like when someone says something harsh on my social media posts, I would try my best to ignore it or brush it off, but if it gets worse, I would lash back at them. Then i'll proceed to be sad for a short while before I get over it.
- I am not a very vocal person, I'm bad at language, just better at showing myself through materialistic desires.
- Because of that, Sometimes I really don't know how to respond in a conflict at the moment, but much later would come up with a response in my head suddenly.
- I can be very awkward in the mornings especially, when i just woke up :)
- Was bullied as a child up to 21, dealt with it with either crying or anger. my crying guilt tripped them tho hahaha.
- Was notorious as a kid, because I constantly harrassed/trolled people, even teachers just for the sake of fun.
- Wasnt really well-liked because of the point above.
- My "confidence and self-esteem level" depends on my mood haha, when I'm fucking bored, I will be quite depressed and withdrawn until something fun comes along and then my mood shoots up to happy again hahaha.
- People would make fun of my petit size as a teen, until I trained pull-ups and broke the school record, haha you should see their surprised faces. Actually until now, I am still petit. But no one cares anymore so yeah.
- Ah this one is weird, I have foot fetish (sexual-kink) since I was 16, until now, 23, I am still quite attracted with women's feet, especially pedicured ones. ;) hehe that's why I worked in 2 shoe stores, had hell lot of fun working there ;) (Don't judge me for that pls, just can't help it :cry:)
- I absolutely love night-clubbing. I just love the sensation of scoring women and making out with them. Also feels like a place I could fully unleash myself without judgement, feels good.
- Was depressed from 16 until 21. I did lots of weird stuff at that stage, you wouldn't want to know o_O.
- I can be obsessed in dreaming about my ideal future self, especially how I would look like in the future and how people would recognize that. I am half-way through that goal tho, I am now waiting for the right time to finish the rest of my plans, when I am free from my slighty-overbearing parents.
-I can feel insecure sometimes, again depending on my current mood.
-Used to cry easily when I was young
-Now i don't really cry but I would still be very sensitive to criticism.
-Absolutely hated reading, had alot of unfinished books. I just prefer playing video games, going partying and hanging out with my friends.
-I can daydream a lot when things get boring, but when something fun/beautiful comes up, my mind and body instantly clicks back to earth.
-I am quite friendly, can be a bit naive as well. I have no problems initiating convos with random strangers, sometimes can even impress them.
-When I know someone dislikes me, I can be a little bit bothered about it.
-While I have no problems with some alone time, I can get very depressed when I don't have contact with my friends for days/weeks.
-Ultimately, I just want to live my life, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Thats all I can think for now, you guys need to ask me probing questions or give me some real scenarios and see how I might react with them. any feedback/vote would be appreciated. :)

RuneyMok

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh yeah I need enneatype and tritype as well :)

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem like an overt example of an ESFP. I really enjoyed reading your post because I rarely see dominant Se explained in the perspective of a user, but I feel like the last point you made is a really good short example of what Se is all about. The tendency to be sensitive, snap back to criticism, and focus on standing out as an individual is very Fi/Te. The obsession with dreaming about your ideal self sounds like a manifestation of inferior Ni. I am pretty confident about this typing.

As for enneagram, I'm thinking maybe a 7.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Echoing the thoughts of [MENTION=35569]notmyapples[/MENTION] and ya, you seem like an ESFP 7, a young and immature one at that. Don't take that comment as a harsh criticism though, but I find when Fi matures, that person tends to better handle outside criticism and recognize and process it for what it is rather than as nothing but personal attacks on their being.

I wonder though, what you've described above, is that how you've always been? More or less. Or is this a period of vitality and resurgence for you?

Yay

MBTI Type
INFP
Maybe ESFP, i'm not an expert by any means but if who you are describing is actually who you are and not a facade then yeah.

I don't think stuff like staring at girls or liking feet has to do with your type at all js.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe ESFP, i'm not an expert by any means but if who you are describing is actually who you are and not a facade then yeah.

I don't think stuff like staring at girls or liking feet has to do with your type at all js.

Well yeah, cut out the typical young adult male stuff and you get ESFP.

RuneyMok

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=33850]Yay[/MENTION] Haha I thought it might help with typing

RuneyMok

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Btw some more of my emotional traits:
- I tend to get infatuated VERY easily, especially by good-looking girls. After which, my flirting skills go all out of the window especially when that particular girl is around me. I will be damn shy around her.
- Also adding to the first point, when I want to ask my crush out, I tend to second guess and overthink things for awhile, before sending a message to ask her out anyways for a leap of faith haha.
- If she rejects, I will be like "ok, at least i tried", then slowly get on with life.
- When I see an underdog bullied in school, I wouldn't be standing up for him/her at the moment, but would wait until everyone has left before going to him/her and cheer him/her up. ;)
- Because I don't want to be a target as well. I have a image to maintain. o_O
- I don't usually get scammed, but when I do, I tend to get anxious and angry at the same time. Beating myself up for that.
- Afterwards, I would see if that scam problem could be confronted and solved, if so, I would do pretty much anything to get my stolen property back and kick that persons ass. If not, I would brood for awhile before moving on anyways.
- I tend to procrastinate especially over things I don't really wanna do (mostly minor ones). But if the thing is really important, I would settle it right away and waste no time.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=35569]notmyapples[/MENTION] wow that was good analysis :) Ty lol

RuneyMok

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And more:
- When someone dislikes/despises me, I would be quite awkward around that person, trying to maintain my composure, or trying not to look bad around that person, I hate looking bad and weak. :(
- Because of the first point, I was very stressed during my withdrawal period (depression period from age 16- 21 mentioned in my first post)
- Can be socially awkward sometimes, depending on my mood.
- Was imaginative as a kid, loved drawing and making short comics, making up physical fighting games based off fictional characters HAHAHA. But also physically active, walking around the classroom disrupting other kids and teachers. quite excited about gym classes because I can prove myself.
- People always told me I have ADHD traits, but I wasn't sure I actually have it.
- Rarely attentive in classes because they are boring, especially when teachers don't make the teaching fun. boring as in just mumbling thoeries. More excited in classes when demostration is involved, videos and movies. hahaha
- My parents say that I have slight aspergers. But i don't know o_O

Wow all these came out just suddenly and I wrote it as soon as possible in case i forget them again lol

Cheers! :p

RuneyMok

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Think i'll leave it up to you guys :p If there are no changes, I will hereby confirm my own type based on your votes. :p Thanks again! :p