• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me pls. feel free to beat me to a pulp. i enjoy a little machoism in the morning

sex-metal-barbie

Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna say that my post isn't going to be as long winded as others. I like being direct and getting to the point, so I'll probably use short points to further demonstrate the lazy ass I am.

AT WORK
I'm lazy.
I get nothing done until the very last minute.
I had repetitive and busy work.
I act friendly because I get commission based on sales. I have no real interest in people, but everyone would describe me as outgoing and friendly because I'm able to fake my way through it. I also don't feel bad about this.
I get along with coworkers not because I want them to like me, but because I don't want them spreading shit about me and ruining the reputation I've built up at that company.
But even I have a breaking point and have been known to be insensitive, too honest, and too direct with people who have gone too far.
In school (this isn't really work but falls into the same category, sort of), I never had to show my busy work because I could do most things in my head. this landed me in trouble a lot because teachers would accuse me of cheating. I always had a difficult time showing my work; it slowed me down. Also, my brain seems to move faster than I'm able to get the words out, and that leads me to talk fast.

PERSONAL LIFE
I have a lot of acquaintances and a few close friends that I actually care about, but I have a difficult time with empathy. I have a lot of friends who are sensitive and call themselves HSP or SJWs and I just can't take that seriously. Maybe it's hypocritical, but I don't actively disrespect them even though it's hard for me not to comment with some smart ass remark or joke. Call it cynicism, idk, but I'm gay and a woman and I'm not even inspired to do much. I'm not going to join any cause. It irritates me when people act like I should be doing something different. I'll live my life and you live yours. Live and let live. Personal hobbies include reading everything ever and theater. I also like true crime shows, particularly ones left open-ended. I like trying to figure out who did it or what could have happened. Delving into the theories is my favorite part.

BELIEF SYSTEMS
I'm agnostic. I thrive on possibilities and I would never say there isn't a god, because I would always be willing to take in new evidence and continue alternatives. My mind works in the sense where I gather columns on possibilities: God?, No God?, Different Theology?, ect, and as I uncover more evidence that seems irrefutable at that time, I would put a metal checkmark. I believe in aliens because it seems illogical to believe that aliens could not exist considering the number of solar systems that, in all likelihood, have planets composed of the earth's makeup - or something similar. With ghosts, I'm a skeptic. I'm willing to entertain the idea when confronted with "evidence", but I've found that people go into these ghost hunts with the expectation of seeing or hearing something, and they hear and see what they want. Conspiracy theories are almost always ridiculous to me, but I research them anyway and consider all sides to a story. Rarely do I make a decision on what I think happened.

I hope this is enough. Let me know if you need more.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Welcome to Type OC, I hope you enjoy yourself here ^_^

Lark

How did you come up with that username?!

You know they dont let you change them on a whim? :horror::ranting::holy:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No it is not enough; we need more.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
How did you come up with that username?!

You know they dont let you change them on a whim? :horror::ranting::holy:

We offer a limited time return policy to our new users in case they've selected a name in quick haste just to join the site. [MENTION=36416]sex-metal-barbie[/MENTION] may find a more suitable name in the coming weeks.

Lark

We offer a limited time return policy to our new users in case they've selected a name in quick haste just to join the site. [MENTION=36416]sex-metal-barbie[/MENTION] may find a more suitable name in the coming weeks.

Yes, and my true identity remains in exile on Mars. :huh:

sex-metal-barbie

Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who is you

no idea

ya'll pls i am insulted, it took me at least 10 seconds to think of my name. this is my identity forever.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

You shall retrieve your identity again soon enough. You never know, the next time you check back in it may only be on the moon! Far more accessible than being on Mars.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
no idea ya'll pls i am insulted, it took me at least 10 seconds to think of my name. this is my identity forever.
Most impressive. I jumped in after a mere 6.6 seconds. Needless to say, I ended up changing my name from "Enthusiastic_Dreamer" to just "Dreamer". Who knows, you may end up finding "metal-barbie" to be more fitting. But then, I must ponder...does this site suck the passion and life out of the members here, encouraging the removal of both enthusiasm and sex from their lives??

Hahaha kidding of course. Let me introduce myself, you may call me Dreamer or any variation of the name you wish, and I'm probably one of the more "fluffy" moderators of this here fine forum. If you ever need any assistance feel free to reach out :bye:

I see [MENTION=30038]The Grey Wizard[/MENTION] has already welcomed you. He's a swell guy too :D

Lark

Most impressive. I jumped in after a mere 6.6 seconds. Needless to say, I ended up changing my name from "Enthusiastic_Dreamer" to just "Dreamer". Who knows, you may end up finding "metal-barbie" to be more fitting. But then, I must ponder...does this site suck the passion and life out of the members here, encouraging the removal of both enthusiasm and sex from their lives??

Hahaha kidding of course. Let me introduce myself, you may call me Dreamer or any variation of the name you wish, and I'm probably one of the more "fluffy" moderators of this here fine forum. If you ever need any assistance feel free to reach out :bye:

I see [MENTION=30038]The Grey Wizard[/MENTION] has already welcomed you. He's a swell guy too :D

Also tell them about this guy "Lark", I hear they are abso-freaking-lutely awesome, like some kind of a cross between Duke Nukem, Flash Gordon, Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Shaft and Black Dynamite. :happy2::happy2::happy2:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So glad I joined TypoC in time to understand what you guys are talking about.