• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Introspector

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello, everyone. I am Spec. You probably don't know me, and you don't need to. All I am asking is for someone (or many people) to type me.

I originally started this because I was unsure if I was an INFP or an ISTJ. When I was very little, I was very much INFP. Reserved, sensitive, big imagination, constantly creating ideas and giving up on them hours later. However over time, I have grown more to be very ISTJ-like in demeanor. A skeptical realist who prides themselves for their objective point of view, a hard work ethic, and an inner code of ethics. However, anything can really be on the table, so I decided to open this up.

However, since there are so many different questionnaires online and I'll probably die of old age trying to answer each one, I decided to style this like an FAQ. Send me any questions, quizzes, facts, or whatever other stuff you need to decide my type, and I'll do it. For reference, you can also browse through my large catalog of 43 posts and decide through there. However, most of my posts are in this sub-forum, so I doubt that will be of much help.

Here is what I want to get typed on:
-Myers-Briggs
-Enneagram with Wing
-Enneagram Tritype (maybe with wings, not necessary)
-Instinctual Variant
-Socionics (preferably with subtype)
And for fun...
-Hogwarts House
-Spirit Animal
-Color Personality
-Zodiac (not my actual one, which one suits me most)
-Chinese Zodiac (see above)
-Any other weird and obscure stuff

Sorry, I know that it sounds like I'm being super whiny, but forums were made for being whiny. So I'd really appreciate your questions and feedback.

Thank you and please type me,
~Spec

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
None of these are serious. Woohoo!

Myers-Briggs - ISTJ
Enneagram with Wing - 6w5
Enneagram Tritype - 6w5 9w1 2w1
Instinctual Variant - so/sp
Socionics - uh...ISTp-Si
Hogwarts House - Ravenclaw
Spirit Animal - stoat
Color Personality - is ecru one? I pick ecru or mauve.
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac - ...donkey

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
None of these are serious. Woohoo!

Myers-Briggs - ISTJ
Enneagram with Wing - 6w5
Enneagram Tritype - 6w5 9w1 2w1
Instinctual Variant - so/sp
Socionics - uh...ISTp-Si
Hogwarts House - Ravenclaw
Spirit Animal - stoat
Color Personality - is ecru one? I pick ecru or mauve.
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac - ...donkey

Okay... thanks?

Does anyone have questions or legitimate answers?

Thanks for responding, though.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay... thanks?

Does anyone have questions or legitimate answers?

Okay...you're welcome?

This sort of thing:

However, most of my posts are in this sub-forum, so I doubt that will be of much help.

makes it difficult to say anything of substance. I'm not sure I've interacted with you or seen you interact with others. That would be more useful than skimming your posts in this sub-forum.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess I should probably give a little bit of background.

-I prefer being in my own head whenever possible. When I interact with colleagues, it is in a very businesslike manner. I do what I have to do, I get it done, and then I go back and just chill out.

-In order to prevent myself from being bored, I create new projects to entertain myself. Whether a zoo, or a video game, or a TV series, or a classification system, I'll always come up with something to do. I never finish any of my ideas.

-I enjoy dry humor and political satire. I am a very satirical person and enjoy pointing out flaws in the way the government is being worked. I am a natural skeptic.

-I used to be very wide-eyed and imaginative, but I have since become very realistic and task-focused.

-I do have a bit of an inner system of motives that guide me. I used to be very sensitive and quick to express my emotional response, but now I prefer keeping my emotions to myself and surrounding them with a stoic exterior.

-I love alternative rock, specifically from the 90s. I like the raw emotion and power it has and the theme of being separate from society.

-I am a foodie. I will try almost anything. I also love travelling and experiencing new places.

-I am very oblivious to everything. I will miss something if it is right in front of me.

That's all I can think of right now. Feel free to ask me more questions.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone else have feedback? Once again, I will answer any of the questions you have about the analysis.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah it seems very clear you’re an ISTJ out of the two. Nothing else for other personalities.

Don’t feel limited by your type! You have the power to influence where you’ll be in life.

i would just add enneagram type 6w7 is quite possible.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah it seems very clear you're an ISTJ out of the two. Nothing else for other personalities. Don't feel limited by your type! You have the power to influence where you'll be in life. i would just add enneagram type 6w7 is quite possible.
Thanks for the typing. I've been thinking about ISTJ for a while, but this is the first time that I have been typed as that. I guess I've had more of an attachment to INFP than I thought.

I was hoping you could elaborate a little more. Because I've never really gotten that typing before, I'm a little skeptical about it. How did you draw your conclusion for my type and enneagram? I'd definitely be open to answering more questions to make things even clearer. I'm just curious. Do you have any ideas about tritype, instinctual variant, Socionics, etc?

Thank you.
~Spec

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone else have ideas?

I am open to questions.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTJ as well. ;)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I used to be very wide-eyed and imaginative, but I have since become very realistic and task-focused.
Some Ne-Si

-I enjoy dry humor and political satire. I am a very satirical person and enjoy pointing out flaws in the way the government is being worked. I am a natural skeptic.
Te-Fi very tense. Dry humor -> SJ.

do have a bit of an inner system of motives that guide me. I used to be very sensitive and quick to express my emotional response, but now I prefer keeping my emotions to myself and surrounding them with a stoic exterior.

Exposes vulnerability of Fi and then for sake of safety locked by Si. ;)

-I am a foodie. I will try almost anything. I also love travelling and experiencing new places.

Uh... this is Ne some sort of relief. I would I ask you some question: Does travailing cause any change of awareness Si? :bye:

Delta for sure. ;)

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some Ne-Si

Te-Fi very tense. Dry humor -> SJ.

Exposes vulnerability of Fi and then for sake of safety locked by Si. ;)

Uh... this is Ne some sort of relief. I would I ask some question: Does travailing cause any change of awareness Si? :bye:

Delta for sure. ;)

I am normally a very oblivious person, and being in a place that I'm not familiar in will only make me more oblivious and unaware of myself and my surroundings. That being said, i still love travelling, and it is usually worth the risk of becoming zoned out and unaware.

At this point I just really want to nail down my type once and for all. Thank you.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Interesting. I could only say that you appear to be an IN## rather than IS## but this is just based on you saying that you tend to 'a normally very oblivious person' and me being an inexperienced typologist.
I think much more research is required to be invested in you to ascertain the likelihood of either types versus a possible variant.
Good luck. Will leave this to the more skilled forum members :)

Last edited:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Myers-Briggs - ISTJ
Enneagram with Wing - 9w1 or 1w9
Enneagram Tritype - 963/163
Instinctual Variant - Sp/So or So/Sp (Defo Sx last)
Socionics - Not sure ATM as I need more info
Hogwarts House - Overall a Ravenclaw/Hufflepuffle mix
Zodiac - Aquarius or Virgo

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=36353]Truth Seeker[/MENTION] Yeah, everyone is typing me INTP. I guess the Ne/Si combo is just very recognizable. I just ask very different in the outside world. I'll talk about stuff that makres me think Fi/Te.

- My objectiveness has only come recently because I have just gone into a debate class and I'm trying to win arguments by having an objective viewpoint. I have very strong opinions on many issues and I just want to be able to convince other people of them.

-I am very steadfast in my beliefs and opinions and I usually won't change my mind even after the logical/intellectual viewpoint is shown. My opinions are very strong and I don't back down from them. I almost always express my opinion using a critical-sounding Te.

-A lot of my ideas/viewpoints come from solid and concrete observations that may be from the groundedness of Te.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm also kind of in a rush but if you have any other questions feel free to ask me about them.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Never realized how attached I was to my type until now. I have much more sentimentality to this kind of stuff than I ever thought I did.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are Delta (Fi/Te Ne/Si) as fuck and you have Tolkien problem INFP or ISTJ and that's why I said INFP. :D

Look this pattern just I am discovered->
INFP OR ISTJ -> INFP (Tolkien problem)
INTJ OR ISTJ -> ISTJ (Severus problem)
INTJ OR INTP -> INTP
ENTP OR ENFP -> ENFP
INTJ OR ENTJ -> ENTJ
INTJ OR INFP -> ISFJ
INFJ OR INTJ -> ISFJ (some horrible lack of Ni...)
INTJ OR ENTP -> INTJ (Tesla problem)
ENTJ OR ISTP -> ISTP (Jobs problem)
ENTJ OR ESFP or F type -> ESFP (Cesar problem)
INTP OR ISTP -> ISTP
ENTJ OR ESTP -> ESTP (Trump problem)

etc.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
[MENTION=36353]Truth Seeker[/MENTION] Yeah, everyone is typing me INTP. I guess the Ne/Si combo is just very recognizable. I just ask very different in the outside world. I'll talk about stuff that makres me think Fi/Te.

- My objectiveness has only come recently because I have just gone into a debate class and I'm trying to win arguments by having an objective viewpoint. I have very strong opinions on many issues and I just want to be able to convince other people of them.

-I am very steadfast in my beliefs and opinions and I usually won't change my mind even after the logical/intellectual viewpoint is shown. My opinions are very strong and I don't back down from them. I almost always express my opinion using a critical-sounding Te.

-A lot of my ideas/viewpoints come from solid and concrete observations that may be from the groundedness of Te.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm also kind of in a rush but if you have any other questions feel free to ask me about them.

Yeah, I went ahead and deleted bc I'm pretty sure typology is fake at this point, and I definitely know that MBTI is unreliable.
I have better things to do than go around in circles like a dog chasing its tail trying to find answers about typology anyway though.
I think it tries to answer questions that something else already answered for me.

Edit: I guess I'm not done w functions, just mbti tests for the most part.

You are Delta (Fi/Te Ne/Si) as fuck and you have Tolkien problem INFP or ISTJ and that's why I said INFP. :D

Look this pattern just I am discovered->
INFP OR ISTJ -> INFP (Tolkien problem)
INTJ OR ISTJ -> ISTJ (Severus problem)
INTJ OR INTP -> INTP
ENTP OR ENFP -> ENFP
INTJ OR ENTJ -> ENTJ
INTJ OR INFP -> ISFJ
INFJ OR INTJ -> ISFJ (some horrible lack of Ni...)
INTJ OR ENTP -> INTJ (Tesla problem)
ENTJ OR ISTP -> ISTP (Jobs problem)
ENTJ OR ESFP or F type -> ESFP (Cesar problem)
INTP OR ISTP -> ISTP
ENTJ OR ESTP -> ESTP (Trump problem)

etc.

What on earth? :laugh:

Last edited: