• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Introspector

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What on earth? :laugh:

If you doubt about INTJ OR ISTJ type you are probbaly ISTJ.
If you doubt about INTJ OR ENTJ type you are probbably ENTJ.
If you doubt about INFP OR ISTJ type you are probably INFP.
If you doubt about INTJ OR INFJ type you are probably ISFJ (Fe/Ti and lack of Ni).
If you doubt about ENTJ OR any other EXXJ type you are probabbly ESFP etc. (bitch 8 problem)

For example you cannot mistype INTP and ISTP if you are more movable person, more extroverted....and if you and others have sense that you are some kind of ExxJ. :D INTP have a sense on others that they act sometimes like ISTJ because of their ter Si highly organized and stick to values of duty while on ISTP other have a sanse that they act like boss ENTJ. "I vibrant some sort of energy that People are scared of me" etc.

So INTP OR ISTP -> IXTP -> ISTP always. ;)

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
If you doubt about INTJ OR ISTJ type you are probbaly ISTJ.
If you doubt about INTJ OR ENTJ type you are probbably ENTJ.
If you doubt about INFP OR ISTJ type you are probably INFP.
If you doubt about INTJ OR INFJ type you are probably ISFJ (Fe/Ti and lack of Ni).
If you doubt about ENTJ OR any other EXXJ type you are probabbly ESFP etc. (bitch 8 problem)

For example you cannot mistype INTP and ISTP if you are more movable person, more extroverted....and if you and others have sense that you are some kind of ExxJ. :D INTP have a sense on others that they act sometimes like ISTJ because of their ter Si highly organized and stick to values of duty while on ISTP other have a sanse that they act like boss ENTJ. "I vibrant some sort of energy that People are scared of me" etc.

So INTP OR ISTP -> IXTP -> ISTP always. ;)

That's not really how this works...it'd be nice if it could be simplified to that degree, but everyone is different and can mistype for different reasons.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I seem to have finally settled down on INFP for my type with my enneagram being 9w1 5w6 3w4 so/sp. Could I get some help with Socionics? I know nothing about it so I probably won't be biased.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
That's not really how this works...it'd be nice if it could be simplified to that degree, but everyone is different and can mistype for different reasons.

I said probably. I didn't say how it is.

Let me look about INTJ or ISTJ. Very similar types because they shere Te/Fi to they are very calm, untouchables and logical ones, well ISTJ is even more logical, both goal-oriented, both strategic but the difference between them is by the leading function. For Ni there is no mistake while Si learn from the mistakes. Ni can know things exact what it is , while Si cannot. Dom Si are paranoid type who use their inf Ne to imagine all possibilities who will at some point dissemble their comfort zone or security and prevent it. INTJ OR ISTJ If you only think once that you can be ISTJ you are probably ISTJ because this is how your brain operate. Reclusive. So I don't judge some theory. I judge people in sense of how do they brain act when they get some information. If I said someone act like a spoiled child in the candy bar there is no way he/she can be INTJ nor ISTJ. He/She is something reckless, blunt and childish like INTP or ISTP but I will go with ISTP or even ISFJ as well (if we suspect he/she is indefinably introverted thinker) Most of people who are INxJ are actually ISxJ. I am from the start be very confident that I am not S since I have very low sensory ability. My abilities are bound by some aesthetics and that is. I cannot functional as normal human being, i cannot swallow food as others but very very lazy to the point sometimes I fear that I could end suffocated by some bone , I must have an order of m regular WC activity etc. It is hard and I am sometimes jealous for other normal people...

Do you know what is look like when your S and F functions are weak? It sound like everything in you what makes you human is turn upside down. Strong Ne has no problem with since Ne can accept their crazy state of nature but strong Ni has a problem because it is fundamental destroy our structure. :blush:

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I said probably. I didn't say how it is.

Let me look about INTJ or ISTJ. Very similar types because they shere Te/Fi to they are very calm, untouchables and logical ones, well ISTJ is even more logical, both goal-oriented, both strategic but the difference between them is by the leading function. For Ni there is no mistake while Si learn from the mistakes. Ni can know things exact what it is , while Si cannot. Dom Si are paranoid type who use their inf Ne to imagine all possibilities who will at some point dissemble their comfort zone or security and prevent it. INTJ OR ISTJ If you only think once that you can be ISTJ you are probably ISTJ because this is how your brain operate. Reclusive. So I don't judge some theory. I judge people in sense of how do they brain act when they get some information. If I said someone act like a spoiled child in the candy bar there is no way he/she can be INTJ nor ISTJ. He/She is something reckless, blunt and childish like INTP or ISTP but I will go with ISTP or even ISFJ as well (if we suspect he/she is indefinably introverted thinker) Most of people who are INxJ are actually ISxJ. I am from the start be very confident that I am not S since I have very low sensory ability. My abilities are bound by some aesthetics and that is. I cannot functional as normal human being, i cannot swallow food as others but very very lazy to the point sometimes I fear that I could end suffocated by some bone , I must have an order of m regular WC activity etc. It is hard and I am sometimes jealous for other normal people...

Do you know what is look like when your S and F functions are weak? It sound like everything in you what makes you human is turn upside down. Strong Ne has no problem with since Ne can accept their crazy state of nature but strong Ni has a problem because it is fundamental destroy our structure. :blush:

*Refrains*

Okay.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll bump every day if necessary. Anyone have Socionics insight?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Socionics - Wikipedia Even though it's a wiki page, this was recommended to me as a good resource for socionics. There's not a lot of information on this thread about yourself, but you seemed like an INFP from what I've seen from you thus far, so I'd look into IEI and EII. They're the most common "equivalents" for INFP. If you're set on ISTJ, SLI and LSI are the ways to go.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Socionics - Wikipedia Even though it's a wiki page, this was recommended to me as a good resource for socionics. There's not a lot of information on this thread about yourself, but you seemed like an INFP from what I've seen from you thus far, so I'd look into IEI and EII. They're the most common "equivalents" for INFP. If you're set on ISTJ, SLI and LSI are the ways to go.

ISTJ is tentative. I just know that I'm on the Ne-Si and Fi-Te axis (although possibly Ti-Fe).

I wouldn't say that someone is necessarily the Socionics equivalent of their MBTI type. Sure, they were based around the same theory but in the end, they're two different theories. An ESFP in MBTI wouldn't necessarily be an ESFp in Socionics. There is some variation.

The idea of this thread was that it would be more of an open FAQ, which is why there isn't much starting information, but nobody really picked up on that so the thread became the messy and cluttered jumble of words it is now.

~Spec

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ is tentative. I just know that I'm on the Ne-Si and Fi-Te axis (although possibly Ti-Fe).

I wouldn't say that someone is necessarily the Socionics equivalent of their MBTI type. Sure, they were based around the same theory but in the end, they're two different theories. An ESFP in MBTI wouldn't necessarily be an ESFp in Socionics. There is some variation.

The idea of this thread was that it would be more of an open FAQ, which is why there isn't much starting information, but nobody really picked up on that so the thread became the messy and cluttered jumble of words it is now.

~Spec

Well yeah, I'd agree with that. The information elements and the cognitive functions, while bearing their similarities, are interpreted very differently in the two theories. I sort of just mentioned the more common type combinations.

Idk though, looking for your PoLR function might be a good place to start if you're looking for your type. It might help you figure out whether your an ethical or logical type based on the theory and might shed some light on some of your stronger information elements.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well yeah, I'd agree with that. The information elements and the cognitive functions, while bearing their similarities, are interpreted very differently in the two theories. I sort of just mentioned the more common type combinations.

Idk though, looking for your PoLR function might be a good place to start if you're looking for your type. It might help you figure out whether your an ethical or logical type based on the theory and might shed some light on some of your stronger information elements.

What is a PoLR function?

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bump. Having some doubts because I feel like I may use Ne too much to be n Ne-inf. Any thoughts?

Also, Socionics?