• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another asking type thread (What type I'm am?)

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've created about like dozens of threads that are asking my type (Type me threads), so I create another one because I cant get to know for sure which type exactly I'm am.

Anyway, I too those things that I wrote about myself and combine them here in this thread, I hope I can finaly get my type accurately.

- It's annoying that people stereotype everything and end up being an ass of themselves about that.

- when I think of my past, I usualy focus on the nostalgic parts, being positive about my past and usualy ignoring my tragic times.

- I was once told that I played the "Victim" card.

- I'm very stubborn in arguments, unless someone brings up an fair and proper argument that I can agree with. I can also give examples of "arguments" which grinds my gears: "Oh but but I dislike doing this therefore I disagree!", "It doesent affect me so therefore I disagree!""

- Usualy when I'm very angry I either have hard time controling myself and go full insane, or I just start being quiet and dont respond to "What happened" for a long time untill I calm down.

- I always liked things that are connected with the real world, hence fantasty games almost never appealed to me, thats why I'm a sucker for games like Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4. Though I played Elsword which is a fantasty game, but I loved to stick with characters that are more based on technology or has guns rather than those who are magic based.

- I tend to search "*Insert theme/movie/videogame/show here* MBTI" in google to see which characters, animals, countries and other things that share the same MBTI as me. And then starting to build "My own avatar" with that. And tend to be pridefull about that.

- My life goal is to enjoy and experience my life to the fullest. While I mostly live in the moment, sometimes I think about the future and It's possibilities, mainly the gaming in the future; Virtual Reality. And sometimes I put my thoughts on nostalgic thoughts about my best moments in my life.

- I dont like reading books, first because books are just salad of words without images and that usualy just bores me off, and secondly it hurt my eyes. Even if the books has images, they're static and boring. This is why I prefer to watch movies or play video game over books. I avoid books at all costs.

- I dont like losing, outwardly I dont show my frustarion (unless I'm out of control), but usualy inwardly I say God damnit, but If I get a streak of wins, I tend to get cocky about it, but only inwardly, I dont show it outwardly.

- I dont have problems being near alot of people, It doesent drain me, but at the same time I dont have problem being alone, it doesent drain me. Small talks does not drain me, even sometimes I feel like I want to talk more, It's usualy with my father, it's rarier with other people, but I'm usualy dont talk alot, mainly because I usualy lack of Idea what to talk about.

Amethyst14

I'm pretty sure you use Se (extraverted sensation) and it might even be your dominant function. As such I'd say ESTP (with a slight tendency towards thinking as you say you don't respond well to feeling based arguments and are quite competitive), or if not ISTP.
Hope I could help ☺

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone else pls?

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you have typed yourself correctly i.e. ISFP.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait, despite the fact that I told that being near people or being in a group with people does not drain me and having small talks does not drain me and I'm still being typed as introverted? Maybe because I said that being alone doesent drain me too? I dont understand the reason why you decided that I'm an introvert.

Also, whats the reason you still type me as an Feeling type? Provide detailed description of both of why you decided to type me as Introverted and Feeling type?

magentamissy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Wait, despite the fact that I told that being near people or being in a group with people does not drain me and having small talks does not drain me and I'm still being typed as introverted? Maybe because I said that being alone doesent drain me too? I dont understand the reason why you decided that I'm an introvert.

Also, whats the reason you still type me as an Feeling type? Provide detailed description of both of why you decided to type me as Introverted and Feeling type?

The person was agreeing with your opinion of your type. It seems you believe yourself an extrovert and you would know far more than anyone online. Honeslty, ESxP fits you. I lean towards Te over Ti. You just come off in this thread as completely, too much so in my opinion :dry: , blunt and something I've noticed with Te users is this extreme aggression, especially if they have 8 in their enneagram tritype.

Why not Ti? There's nothing in your thread that give off Fe. Nothing. Not lower Fe or higher Fe. But a crapload of Se/Te. There's just clear lower Te in how you handled people on your thread.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why not take a hint then that people over the internet as much as they might want to, can't help you figure out your type and go about it another way?
Making type me threads has clearly proven to lead nowhere and a waste of time for both parties.
From what you wrote here I tend to agree with magentmissy about the lack of indication of Ti or Fe.
If you were a Ti user you'd might ask for help with your type initially but after a while you'd rely on your own ability to figure out your type or at least you'd narrow it down to few choices and stick to one of them until you find some firm evidence/arguments againts that type.
What do you believe is the main reason you can't figure out your type?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why not take a hint then that people over the internet as much as they might want to, can't help you figure out your type and go about it another way?
Making type me threads has clearly proven to lead nowhere and a waste of time for both parties.
From what you wrote here I tend to agree with magentmissy about the lack of indication of Ti or Fe.
If you were a Ti user you'd might ask for help with your type initially but after a while you'd rely on your own ability to figure out your type or at least you'd narrow it down to few choices and stick to one of them until you find some firm evidence/arguments againts that type.
What do you believe is the main reason you can't figure out your type?

The thing that made me doubt my type is because of how I handle arguments, I tend to be stubborn in argument and stand for the last. But since you narrowed, it seems like I'm a feeling with the Fi Function.

One thing left though is I'm an Extrovert or introvert?

As I said, Small talks dont drain me, being near people dont drain me, but either being alone drains me, I can feel comfortable both being near people and being alone, and it doesent matter for me. Also small talks, as long as It's interesting does not drain me.

So this is where I dont know if I'm an Extrovert of Introvert, but it seems like I'm an Ambivert lol.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The thing that made me doubt my type is because of how I handle arguments, I tend to be stubborn in argument and stand for the last. But since you narrowed, it seems like I'm a feeling with the Fi Function.

One thing left though is I'm an Extrovert or introvert?

As I said, Small talks dont drain me, being near people dont drain me, but either being alone drains me, I can feel comfortable both being near people and being alone, and it doesent matter for me. Also small talks, as long as It's interesting does not drain me.

So this is where I dont know if I'm an Extrovert of Introvert, but it seems like I'm an Ambivert lol.

If you're sure of your cognitive functions, then all that remains is to figure out which function is your dominant one, that will tell you if you're an extrovert or an introvert, not how social you are since you can be a social introvert or a shy extrovert.
Se is an extrovered function, Fi is an introverted function.
You can't be an ambivert in MBTI.