• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

(VIDEO) Type me!

equinoxx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm curious to see how people would type me via video!
I'll make another questionnaire video, if need be.
Also my Enneagram is 9w1 sx/sp, if that helps

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
You should think about making more ASMR relaxing guided meditation videos on YouTube. Consider me subscribed.

Otherwise, ISTP-ish.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INxP. I'm leaning toward INFP, actually.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You all sound too well to make a case for ISFP.

Shyner

ISTP, you look like that actress from the movie Would You Rather Sasha Gray.

You kinda give off a IDGAF vibe which is pretty cool for a chick to have. I sense a strong quiet confidence brimming underneath the surface

I got ISTP vibes at the beginning, but after watching the entire video, I think ISFP.

equinoxx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, now I'm confused because a majority of the people who watched my video think I'm an ISTP..... however, when people type me thru writing, they think I'm an NP (usually INFP or ENFP)

I feel like I may have "changed types" due to Prozac. Not exactly "changed", but became the type I was "supposed" to be now that a majority of my mental illness symptoms have cleared up. I was much more like an INFP in my earlier teen years due to mood swings, but ever since I started medication, I have been a lot more like a T type, and the more I read about ISTPs, the more I find myself relating to them. I always thought something was off about the INFP description when I kept typing as such.

Could I have possibly mistyped as an NFP due to mental illness? Perhaps being 9w1 sx made me mistype as a feeler? Or am I over analyzing it?

Shyner

I think it could still make sense that you are and we're an ISTP the whole time. Maybe your illness was making your inferior Fe act up and that would explain the mood swings.

The 9w1 probably led to some people typing you as NFP. I'm just happy that you're healthy of course and hope that you're medicine is improving your quality of life as I know a lot of people say they feel like zombies when on meds. You seem like you'd be a great person to know.

But yeah, I believe you could've forever been ISTP.