• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

(VIDEO) Would you type me please?

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
So, I shoot a video after making some questionnaires here on typologycentral to see if you think your typing was right, since I think I did not explained myself completely, if you want to take a look I'd be grateful

YouTube

So, the video is cut because I received an important call and my phone didn't put the recording on standby: I was saying that I can "Understand" my feelings because I can understand what causes them and their reason, I'm quite approachable and open and know how to put others at ease and how I come across others, my friends told me I could work easily in social settings; I would never try to hurt others deliberately, sometimes it happens involuntarily, but I always try to make "good" choices, and generally people like me ;
Other infos: I'm quite chamaleontic and adaptable, very indecisive on things regarding my future choices (and people/romanticism) but blunt and direct while tackling problems in the immediate moment, and, on those occasions, never speculating a bit and not thinking about the consequences, just "act" and solve the problem that arises; I don't look for fights or causing commotions, I'm a 9w1 enneagram after all, but, when put on a hard spot, I become aggressive and obstinate, never bending, but open to receive "outer" inputs or to improve the situation / my abilities; I don't like to beat around the bush (or when other do so, I generally say "cut to the chase") , I prefer to be direct and straight in my communication, with a bit of tact if necessary but a preference for truth and not "sugarcoating" possibilities or negative events that could arise, but generally I'm trying not to be as judgmental as I was in the past, live and let live; I generally learn best with hands on experience, rather than theoretical study, it improves what I already know or teach me some new things, but generally just bores me even if I can take and easily understand a bit of abstract thinking; In my spare time I usually dedicate it to my hobbies like playing music / video games / sports , I enjoy every once in a while some more relaxing activity, but I have a tendency to accumulate a lot of energy (I have several nervous twitches as you can see in the video and I have some troubles standing still xD) that needs to be released in some interactive way with the outside world, I'm not very much into reading or watching movies (except from the cinema with others), I enjoy it, but I don't feel "relaxed" after that, and I definitely have a preference to interact with someone else (even if I treasure my time alone), but I would hardly renonuce a social interaction for the sake of my leisure time alone, I prefer interacting with other people definitely;

[MENTION=28503]Terralynn[/MENTION] [MENTION=23802]starryeyed[/MENTION] [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] I was curious to hear your opinion on that, you don't need to watch the whole video if you don't want to, but, since you typed me on some other threads I made, I was curious to hear if you're getting the same vibes me :D
Let me know if those infos are sufficient to guess a good typing for , thanks for the patience and the help (and thanks to other people that took the time to look at my questionnaires like @RooibosKrayfish ) !

Last edited:

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2

Thanks! Interesting, I was typed on my first socionics video as INTP by only one guy (and on a second video I made, most people agreed towrds ESFJ , I mean, really a lot of people xD), but he was visually typing me mostly (didn't listen at all to my video), and so INTP on another socionics site! But really, doesn't ring at all with me... What makes you think INTP? Because, honestly, I don't see at all that need for always be consistent as a Ti dom would suggest, really, I don't care very much about it as long as I make things going... Neither I favour a so abstract thinking deriving from a Ti dom (I know several INTPs IRL and we have really different behaviours) and I generally have a tendency towards outer interaction than self reflection (In truth I really have a hard time introspecting my ideas and beliefs if not put on the spot by some external factor)
I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious about what made you think of this particular type, becaus I personally don't find it very fitting...

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Thanks! Interesting, I was typed on my first socionics video as INTP by only one guy (and on a second video I made, most people agreed towrds ESFJ , I mean, really a lot of people xD), but he was visually typing me mostly (didn't listen at all to my video), and so INTP on another socionics site! But really, doesn't ring at all with me... What makes you think INTP? Because, honestly, I don't see at all that need for always be consistent as a Ti dom would suggest, really, I don't care very much about it as long as I make things going... Neither I favour a so abstract thinking deriving from a Ti dom (I know several INTPs IRL and we have really different behaviours) and I generally have a tendency towards outer interaction than self reflection (In truth I really have a hard time introspecting my ideas and beliefs if not put on the spot by some external factor)
I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious about what made you think of this particular type, becaus I personally don't find it very fitting...

After experience and introspection, I'd say It is your state of mind displayed in that video, which I'd say is INTP. The way you're handling information, the way you're navigating through data, and the general expression. Maybe because you're feeling shades of melancholy like you said, putting you out of your "usual" element. The usual element is not deemed to be everlasting.
You might find yourself acting as a "different type" sometimes, or you might see yourself differently than the person you actually project to the world. I cannot argue with that.

I for one, know that most of the times I am in an ENTJ element, sometimes INTJ, and seldom INFJ. You cannot really pinpoint a character haphazardous when it comes to the unknown, in shape and color. It's discriminating to the full potential of human expression.
[MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] might stress that point to you more eloquently.

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
After experience and introspection, I'd say It is your state of mind displayed in that video, which I'd say is INTP. The way you're handling information, the way you're navigating through data, and the general expression. Maybe because you're feeling shades of melancholy like you said, putting you out of your "usual" element. The usual element is not deemed to be everlasting.
You might find yourself acting as a "different type" sometimes, or you might see yourself differently than the person you actually project to the world. I cannot argue with that.

I for one, know that most of the times I am in an ENTJ element, sometimes INTJ, and seldom INFJ. You cannot really pinpoint a character haphazardous when it comes to the unknown, in shape and color. It's discriminating to the full potential of human expression.

[MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] might stress that point to you more eloquently.

Ok thanks for specifying! Well, honestly, I thought for a while I could've been Ti dom, but still, the problem is mostly with Ne - Si combination rather than Ni - Se that, speaking about functions, seems more typical for me, truth be said; Also, aside from these, I generally see the tendency of most INTPs I know (not following the general stereotypes around here and there) of "shying" away from the social settings, having a general preference for single and independent kind of works, while I strive for the social interaction and setting, I get energized around people and love following social and communicative line of works and projects, so much that inferior Fe really sounds pretty wrong, in my case :/
Maybe I'm just biased or, don't know what, but I'm pretty sure I value Extroversion over introversion, at least, that's my pov
Thanks anyway for telling me more about your ideas

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have all the characteristics of leading with Ji. You are quick and decisive in your language, however, I am also confident that you have Ne based on the tangential way you categorize what you are talking about.

Seems like a pretty clear cut case for you. Just figure out if you identify making decisions based on values or logic more.

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
You have all the characteristics of leading with Ji. You are quick and decisive in your language, however, I am also confident that you have Ne based on the tangential way you categorize what you are talking about.

Seems like a pretty clear cut case for you. Just figure out if you identify making decisions based on values or logic more.

Thanks man, that was kinda explanatory, interesting :D So introvert right? INxP? Good, thanks a bunch for the info