• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Si/Ne, Ne/Si or something else? Help needed

magentamissy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Section A: The Basics
]
If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?

I have recently had this glorious day and I would love to say I channeled my inner Mother Teresa and helped the homeless and saved a kitten from a tree but I mostly shopped and got some stuff from F.Y.E. I didn't save the world but I bought a TARDIS lamp that totally made my day. Then ate out cause I was in no mood to microwave stuff. Pushing buttons was too much effort apparently.

Describe your ideal day/night in.
Just being in 'geek mode' honestly. Bonding with fellow dorks. Unless Comic-con is going on I'd just rather stay home browsing the internet or watching Netflix while munching on my favorite foods.

Describe your ideal day/night out.
PRetty much already touched upon this.

List five things you like about yourself.
I have a healthy sense of humor and sarcasm is like coffee to me.
I'm sensitive to others or I like to think I am.
I take pride in being the go-to person to cheer people up. Like, yay, I'm not a shitty person, well not in a crisis at least.
This fixer upper actually knows how to fix random household objects just by glancing at them. I just figure the most logical choice and I'm rarely wrong. Bugs people which is amuses me.

List five things you dislike about yourself.
Self-absorbed. I'm way too me me me me and focused way too much on my problems.
The way I see people's personality traits and instead of realizing I'm not focused on where they are now but who they should/could be. I think I may put people on a pedestal and am way too affected when they fail me. Which is kind of weird since I've become uber cynical of the human race and how we treat each other. It's like I expect to be disappointed by others but am shocked when those I allow in my life are *gasp* human and flawed like me and everyone else.
I'm so approval seeking it makes me sick. I got a lifetime of self-esteem issues where I just am so critical of myself that I need the validation and love of others since I can't seem to find it in myself.
I'm disorganized and I loathe how I can't keep s--- to stay clean. I really want to and I take pride in myself when I've cleaned my space and everything's organized. I definitely have this inner highly anal orginizer that I seem to disppoint on a daily basis.
I care too much about how people see me and their opinions of me.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
Funny, great at advice, a bit too critical, empathetic, strong-willed, stubborn AF, selfish, shy AF yet very warm. Conflict avoidant yet the person you want in your corner when someone messes with you.

What do you consider your skills?
Research queen! Yet I hate studying. Empathy. Creative. B.S. detector.

What motivates you?

I feel we have to put up with a-holes on a daily basis and if I can take you away from with a joke or a hug then I'm happy to do so. I don't care to be an a-hole and if I am one then I prefer an adorable and charming one. I like striving to find a way to be my best self or a less annoying one.

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?

Be wise with your choices because you reep what you sow. I'm a big believer in karma and I've seen it in action. I believe empathy and logic can save us all but that there is a lack of it. We are humans yet there is a growing lack of humanity and with that missing we are doomed. Arrogance and ignorance are plague that is taking over us.

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?
I'm still seeking my purpose. Maybe my purpose is to find out we don't have one. That we put too much weight in being 'chosen ones'. My main goal is to not be a horrible human being and if that rubs off on people I'm happy.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.) Using common interests and we grow from there.

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?
The past a little too much for someone who tries to suppress it. I have a lot of regrets and it does shape some of my actions. I think about how our acts affect the future.

What are you most afraid of?
Being a waste of a human. Being completely alone.

What traits do you admire in others?

Diplomatic, being rational without losing your empathy, perseverance.

What traits annoy you in others?

When your life goal just seems to be a troll and a troublemaker. Hypocrisy, entitlement.

What was your childhood like?
Rollercoaster. I escaped into my imagination and hid from the world.

What do you want most for yourself?
Stability and inner peace.

What do you want most for others?
Knowledge, contentment, hope, wisdom

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?
I can talk about pop culture to philosophy.

What are the five most important things to you?
Peace, stability, wisdom, love, humor.

What do you think the world needs more of?
Tolerence.

What do you think the world needs less of?
Willing ignorance and arrogance. Less judgment more compassion.

Shyner

You seem to be a wonderful ISFJ.

You definitely lie on the si/ne axis and your an Fe user. ISFJ are some of the most adaptable people in the world to me because they are open. They will discuss anything because they like opening people up and seeing who they really are.

Everything you described fits one to me, you can practically feel the warmth coming through your post.

magentamissy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
You seem to be a wonderful ISFJ.

You definitely lie on the si/ne axis and your an Fe user. ISFJ are some of the most adaptable people in the world to me because they are open. They will discuss anything because they like opening people up and seeing who they really are.

Everything you described fits one to me, you can practically feel the warmth coming through your post.

:blush: OMG thank you for your kind words and taking time to read this!