• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

S or N?

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IXTJ, sometimes accused of being an INTP. For those who have read, do I vibe S or N?

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have an odd enneagram type compared to what you are asserting.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My inclination is that you are ISTJ (if it's a choice between IXTJ) because you are debating things through what you know rather than your intuition.

You avatar is more Ni rather than Si.
Your username is more Si than Ni
You don't have a lot of posts compared to your join date. It's assumed you think people are paying close attention to you since you talk about people reading your posts. Additionally, I am assuming your posts are relatively spread out. This is an indication of Si over Ni.
The word "vibe" is categorically more Si than Ni.
The word accuse is very judgemental. Not a strong indicator of Si or Ni but is an indicator of IXXJ.
I am assuming you live in the US and that this was one of the first things you did in your day. This is a very slightly more Si trait than Ni trait because it assumes more inner reflection to the self rather than intuiting what to do. I am assuming that you thought about doing this the day before.

OK, IDK what else to say and I am kinda bored analyzing this any further.

Let me know if any of this is any good.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quick, if I never say another thing to you in this life, just remember our agreement, written before either of us existed, that some day, when all of this is over, we will meet again upon that twilit arctic promontory where the sun shall darken the sky and this life, this hard, lonely life will all somehow make sense. Until then, I love you.