• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's see what people have to say based on this questionnaire.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1-what makes you angry?
When people insult my intelligence. When I am not understood.
2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Hmm... MOST? I don't usually think in extremes and it's quite a loaded question.
What I like/dislike most about people is that they are both their own worst enemy while simultaneously being the perfect agent of change that is needed.
3-do you like animals? why?
I like animals, yeah. I have a dog, a pug. I like trying to figure out how she is feeling at any given time. She is very bright and has me trained perfectly when she needs to go outside to do her thing.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
Hmm.. I don't really have favorite people in my life. I am very maladapted socially. I also don't really put value to thinks like most favorite and least favorite. It can be fun to categorize things like that just as a thought experiment, but I don't really think "this is my most fav and this is my least fav." I just kinda view things without making judgements. Well, that's not 100% correct.. Everyone makes judgements about things all the time. I just try not to value things as good or bad. IDK maybe I have a ton of underlying biases that influence how I understand things. Comparably tho, I am very detached and aloof most of the time.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
What I like/dislike about myself most? I'll take a quote from something I said elsewhere on the web:
Not going to give my type, just a personality trait.

My is a double edged sword so to speak. Both a strength and a weakness. I tend to have a more creative thinking process than a logical or emotional thought process. This is good because it sometimes gives me unique insights into things that other people don't see. Why its bad is that it makes me someone who is pretty difficult to understand at times.

A good thing I like about myself: I can predict songs pretty easily. This is why I have recently started liking classical music - because its a lot more complex so it makes predicting it more difficult. I enjoy novelty and new music is that for me in some regards.

A bad thing I dislike about myself: I am really really really bad with directions. Like its not even funny; its embarrassing how bad I am at knowing where I am.

I have another double edged sword thing that kinda goes along with the first one I listed. I tend to be depth before breadth to unhealthy levels. So I am looking deeply into things that sometimes are not there, which, really really really confuses people most the time. Sometimes I am right tho and those moments are total "fuck yeah" moments.

I am a bit to contemplative for my own good. I think about what I should do or I simply romanticize a sequence of events that pretty much never happens. I am too stuck in my head to make productive behavioral changes.

All said at different times in the same thread.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I don't give a shit about being fashionable. I wear what I want. I tend to dress for comfort mostly. In the summer you will find me in sports shorts and a T-Shit and in the winter you will find me wearing jeans, a T-Shirt, a hoodie and a plaid thick undercoat. I don't change clothes more than once a day usually. when it is really cold out, I will wear long underwear similar to under armor type stuff and I will usually wear a hoodie and a winter jacket or coat that I take off and on when I take breaks to smoke outside. Winter has been brutal this season. I think we had a stretch of like a week of strait below zero temps.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to be a samurai like Miyamoto Musashi or Rurouni Kenshin.
8-what activities do you enjoy?
OCing GPU's, Taking online tests, listening to music, Forum Mafia, analyzing myself and everyone else in my life into oblivion, roughly in ascending order.
9-what makes you feel secure?
Validation because it's not something I got a whole lot of growing up.
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
What kind of relationship?
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I am not sure what I love. love is a sensitive word for me. I think I am most in love with novelty and newness.
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Improving my life and not succeeding.
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
Well, that's not a loaded question at all... (sarcasm)
My psyche has change a lot over the years. I went from being very close minded to being very very very open minded.
As a child I was very curious. I touched every knob of anything that did anything as a kid. I had a tenacious curiosity. Very stuck in my head. I wanted to explain everything I could. I asked a lot of questions. A bit later in my cognitive development I started to notice that nothing works so I shut down and stopped caring. I had lost hope. At this current point in my life I am trying to bring back that fiery passion of curiosity and inquisitiveness. I would like to rid myself of every flaw and be a perfectionist in whatever I strive to achieve. I wish to challenge myself intellectually and take hold of opportunity when it comes.
14-Do you have any other comments you wish to share?
I think this question is necessary.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION], yes, this is QuickTwist.

Shyner

INTP checks out. Thanks for being honest, though you could've answered question 10, we all know deep down what we want from another person. Just have to be brave enough to stare into that abyss, it scares me still sometimes.

Anyways, INTP works.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP checks out. Thanks for being honest, though you could've answered question 10, we all know deep down what we want from another person. Just have to be brave enough to stare into that abyss, it scares me still sometimes.

Anyways, INTP works.

I want in a relationship what anyone wants. To feel valued and understood.

Shyner

Ask the universe for it and you shall receive it my friend. I will not press you any further.

*scurries away

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am wondering what Socionics type people think I am.

I have MBTI, Enneagram, and DISC pretty well mapped out, but none of the socionics profiles seems to fit very well.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bump.

Really surprise why I am not getting feedback here.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am wondering what Socionics type people think I am.

I have MBTI, Enneagram, and DISC pretty well mapped out, but none of the socionics profiles seems to fit very well.

You could try LII and ILI for socionics

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You could try LII and ILI for socionics

Yeah. I feel I fall somewhere between those two. The profiles I have read of those two types seen like two completely different personalities that have pretty much nothing in common. I also found that the way the first function is described in both profiles seem a bit too extreme in their manifestation. If there was somehow a mesh of the two I feel I could feel at home in that, but as is, they both seem a bit to extreme for me to really fully identify with.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. I feel I fall somewhere between those two. The profiles I have read of those two types seen like two completely different personalities that have pretty much nothing in common. I also found that the way the first function is described in both profiles seem a bit too extreme in their manifestation. If there was somehow a mesh of the two I feel I could feel at home in that, but as is, they both seem a bit to extreme for me to really fully identify with.

Socionics in general talks in extremes. Rather than stating preferences functions and behaviours are explained in absolutes. Probably better for you to have a look at the quadras to see which fits better, that will help you decide. or at least give you more food for thought.

rav3n

If your focus is on depth over breath, that's a Ni trait. I think you're an ISTP.