• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm confused

C986

English is not my first language so sorry about my mistakes
Well,I read about the MBTI cognitive functions
And I indentified with Fi(the most),Ne,Si,Ti,Se(A little)
So I take one cognitive test and this was my results:
Te(Extroverted Thinking) - 50%
Ti(Introverted Thinking) - 55%
Ne(Extroverted Intuition) - 65%
Ni(Introverted Intuition) - 70%
Se(Extroverted Sensing) - 40%
Si(Introverted Sensing) - 70%
Fe(Extroverted Feeling) - 10%
Fi(Introverted Feeling) - 50%
your type is likely - uncertain
I don't know how I get a lot of Ni - Maybe I have Ni and I don't know?
About the letters - the only thing I'm sure is that I'm an introverted
So help me,what type am I?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well probably a good idea to tell us some more about yourself.

The only thing I get from what you have written is

IXFX

Maybe tell us about what is most important to you and why, some kind of detailed account of what you do and why, how you relate to people and maybe what your hopes are for the future

C986

Well probably a good idea to tell us some more about yourself. The only thing I get from what you have written is IXFX Maybe tell us about what is most important to you and why, some kind of detailed account of what you do and why, how you relate to people and maybe what your hopes are for the future
Answering your questions

I like to walk and to be outside,especially watching the nature and thinking about problems in my life but I like artsy things like drawing,writing and reading also I like to invent things that I create in my mind

The most important thing to me is my family,especially my mom and dad,which I care a lot about them,my biggest fear is losing them

I'm not very communicative so I don't relate to people as much but when I do,I can be very nervous and awkward and because of that,I curl in my speech to seek the right words(if you know what I mean) but aside of that,I'm good-humored and I can laugh even when I fall or with the silliest jokes

My hopes of the future is basically to be succesful with a job which I can be happy with,also to meet someone that make me happy and make a family(I can dream and worry a lot with my future,actually)

Warn me if you need more information also my english is not very good,so please warn me if you can understand me

C986

Well probably a good idea to tell us some more about yourself. The only thing I get from what you have written is IXFX Maybe tell us about what is most important to you and why, some kind of detailed account of what you do and why, how you relate to people and maybe what your hopes are for the future
Sorry if I'm posting too much but here's some more information
*I'm shy
*I avoid conflicts as much as I can
*I'm prefer to work with facts over theories
*I like to remind my past(except the bad memories) and imagine my future
*I worry a lot
*I'm optimistic
*I like to read,write and draw
*I like to invent things on my mind
*I'm sarcastic
*I like to debate but I can be sulky with disagreements
*I like to learn about other cultures