• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

(VIDEO) Type Me

Shyner

Let me know what you think. Hopefully we can figure out my type.
Here is the video:
YouTube

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Standard disclaimer: Take my opinion with a grain of salt (why do we have such stupid sayings?)

I'm gonna go with ISTJ 5w4, with a tritype of 549/594, and perhaps an instinctual stacking of Sp/So

Also, please replace the batteries in your smoke detector. I see nothing but kindling in the background and I do not want you to die in a fiery blaze, dear stranger on the internet.

P.S. I know you didn't ask for your very own Dr. Phil session, but you sound to be seeking an ENFP in partnership/companionship, but you mentioned being upset when your partners "take the mask off." We all do this, so that is something you may want to reflect/work on a bit. Is it possible you are uncomfortable with the intimacy required when people's various facets show? That's a rhetorical question, just food for thought.

I've gone too far and said too much, as usual. :peepwall:

Shyner

Thank you for the suggestion I have gotten that one before.
I Will do my best to stop my house from burning down.:D

I dont mind the impromptu session, I think your speaking the truth in some wierd way.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2 min: You are a thinker and you have Ne.
6:30 debating ENTJ, INTJ, ISTJ, with an outside chance of ISFP and ISTP.
11:50 ENTJ or ISFP
15:50 debating the idea of a pretty intelligent ESFP
20:50 Too bad it got cut short.

Based on what I am looking at, I think you are probably a pretty intelligent ISFP.

Reasoning: As a child you were solitary (Ji). When you got a little older, you started to develop a liking for external sensory stimulus (Se). You have shown a love of the arts and being creative in pretty much the exact way I picture an ISFP to do so: you observe what is happening and then make it your own. You likely have immature Te based on not liking your time wasted. An introvert with no real signs of mental illness, you enjoy reading in your spare time. You also go more in depth with your answers focussing primarily on a singular topic which is a sign of Ni at work (depth before breadth).

Hope this helps.

Shyner

Thank you for the evaluation my friend. ISFP has been a common diagnosis of me in the past. I will compare your typing with [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION].

This did help, every opinion leads me closer and closer to my type, for that I thank you.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you for the evaluation my friend. ISFP has been a common diagnosis of me in the past. I will compare your typing with [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION].

This did help, every opinion leads me closer and closer to my type, for that I thank you.

Have you considered taking an official MBTI assessment?

Shyner

Yeah, but I am unfortunately not able to afford it. Do you know of any other tests without that price?

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, but I am unfortunately not able to afford it. Do you know of any other tests without that price?

It depends if you are willing to pay anything for a test.

I have found this site to be pretty good because I think they have a number of tests that are scientifically validated (don't know if they all are or not). There are many different tests on this site and all are a little different. They have some tests you have to pay for and some that are free.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On their Typefinder, I got ISTP

It sounds likely that you are that type IMO.

If you go back and look at what I wrote about what type I thought you were from the video, I didn't say anything about Fi because I had trouble identifying that in you. I think characteristically, you may operate somewhat as an Fi/Se with regards to fashion. But I would say the way you articulate yourself comes across much more like a T than an F.

In short, I would trust that test as a very likely type for you.