• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type a lost guy again please

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
Sorry in advance for my poor english,i'm french.

Section A: The Basics

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?
At home, alone with my cat daydreaming about the possibilities(what happen if I do that? for ex),the future and daydreaming in my own fantastic world without be disturbed by anythng. I will do whatever i want whenever without restrictions.

Describe your ideal day/night in.
Reading mangas or different subjects
about anything catch my attention (essentially History,Geography,drawing,politics and psychology/self development),drawing, watch series and anime (anime never shojo,school life,sport or comedy), listen to music (to imagine different stories and scenarios via the music) , or wanderiring on Internet to read or see drawings/arts( I nearly never use social networks, cuz it's a stupid loss of time to try to be recognized by strangers and i hate the ambiant hypocrisy over there), I play video games( Dark Souls, Skyrim,The Witcher 3,Minecraft,Dragon Quest,ARK...) and prefer solo games over multiplayer games.In the same time, i love do these activities when I'm alone with my cat with no noise,lying down on the sofa drinking beer or Ice Tea with some junk food (my religion is fried chicken).

Describe your ideal day/night out.
Walking alone in the forest or in other isolated landscapes, behold the nature's beauty and calm,visitate monuments or travelling with one or two friends.

List five things you like about yourself.
Not impulsive, not bother with sentiments or morality, when i want something i'll do wathever it takes to get it,my creativity to find solutions to my problems,my capacity to often get what I want,my cynism/realism perspective on life
and my honesty towards myself (not auto convincing me i'm a good or perfect person).

List five things you dislike about yourself.
I'M EXTREMELY LAZY,not enough intelligent, poor social skills(not for better harmony with others but for useful means),not enough spontaneous and in the here and now(i daydream ve,poor manual skills and poor control/harmony with my body ( i feel like a floating cloud without earthly ties), too much coward/anxious/stressed.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to holdmuch truth.)
EXTREMELY LAZY,hard to know,weird,strange,gloomy,sharp tongued,live in his world constantly,not spontaneous,no manual and sportive skills,not in touch with my body and sensations,intelligent,imaginative,creative,jokester,love black humor,knowledgeable;artsy,cold,not social,poor social and human skills,selfish,doesn't care about others,,completely mad,deceitful,don't care about my appearence/traditions /others/duties,artsy,self centered,funny,egocentric,excentric,unique,indolent,bossy(when i want something),ready for EVERYTHING to get what i want,somewhat whimsical and whiny,very grumpy,gluttonous,greedy and Scrooge-like,don't tolerate constraints,follow rules when i want,distant,critical,blunt,intellectual,social darwinist,tough minded,introverted,hard skinned,negative,overly pessimistic,planner,hate taking risks but physically very disorganized,don't like to share and cut corners,non sensitive,non emotionalthink too much,overly rational,pragmatic,doesn't care about consensus,calm,quiet,nihilistic,like giving orders,authoritarian,asocial,wilding,withdrawn,lonely,doesn't care about traditions,demanding,calculating,sullen,spiteful,a bit vicious and full of hatred

What do you consider your skills?
Creativity,vivid imagination,drawing,,obtaining what i want from others,planning,no hesitation to get what i want,insensitive to others advice,cold bloodedness,suspicious,critical,calmness,hard skinned,tough minded,not naive,god liar,slyness,deceitful

What motivates you?
Hatred,wrath,revenge against those who harmed me,finding a soulmate/true companion to share everything and will accept me as i am,money to do whatever i want when i want namely ( not working anymore to stay at my house,practice my hobbies and isolate myself for tranquility),absolute liberty,being true to myself,being perfectly independant and not need help from nobody(namely learning as many things as possible),money(necessary to freely do what i want),find happiness,enjoy myself and entertainment

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?
I can trust nobody but myself,not even my own parents or friends.At the end,everyone can backstab you,even from those you didn't expected betrayal.Basically,it's the law of the jungle/strongest that prevails.I think humanity is rotten to the core and there is many examples that prove this.Even,acts of apparent simple benevolence,pure altruism hide something; a need of gratitude/acknowledment/social recognition,to obtain a favor,to seems like a good person.So, i must not hesitate to do everything i can to survive and do whatever i want whenever i want,people doing the same thing to ensure their self interest and goals.To sum up,it's sad but life is like social darwinism,it's an endless struggle.Finally, i just want to live by myself,isolated from society to not be harmed and stop fighting against life.

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?
I just really hope to find a purpose in life because i actually don't have one.I feel empty so iwant a cause or a goal to devote myself to it with passion.If we don't have a purpose in life,it's sad but we live for nothing.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
Slowly,by talking about the same interests we have in common,and somewhat quickly when playing multiplayer videogames with jokes and laughings.

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?
My past (the wrong decisions i've made and what my life could be if i did different choices),my future (possibilties and choose the right path to get what i want),my dreams,my own world and fantaisies( what happened if i conquer the world the world for ex),the meaning of existence,how i could get what i want and fulfill my actual or future goals,hatred/wrath and revenge against persons who hurted we,my cat,find a soulmate(even if i know it's naive),who i am

What are you most afraid of?
To not attain my dreams.To not find a soulmate.To not live a meaningful life because i don't want to die without leaving my mark in the world or History(good or bad) and have a boring,normal life like others people who are simply satisfied with that and just live satisfying their primary needs and instincts.To not realize my desires and have the absolute liberty to do whatever i want whenever i want.

What traits do you admire in others?
Cheerfulness,social skills,spontaneity,being energetic,determination,being satisfied with a normal life,manual and sportive skills,being in touch with his body,being in touch with the here and now,generosity,kindness, altruism,benevolence,courage,taking care of his appearence,self discipline

What traits annoy you in others?
Hypocrisy,dishonesty,sanctimonious people,blindly following rules,easily offended people,people with a stick in te ass,,people shocked for nothing,overly-seriousness,shallowness,superficiality,over-sentimality and over-emotional people,haughtiness,right-thinkingness,attention whoreness, social justice warriors,over proudness,impulsiveness,bullies,

What was your childhood like?
Chaotic.Before my 6 years, i was with my mother and traveled endlessly around France.I didn't had have the time to make friends in consequence.I felt lonely and i was a very choleric,whimsical, and disturbed child and i didn't have good relationships with her (due to many problems she has created).After this episode, i was with my father whom taked good care of me.I was calmer and happier,so i somewhat mellowed externally.I was shy et quiet child and this time, i even have few good friends (surprisingly, i was like a leader amongst them).I was very imaginative and i lived permanently in my own,fantastic world full of possibilties.I dreamed to be a dragon (because it's fucking badass), or conquer the world.I created scenarios and stories in my head or with my toys.I was drawing and create things,i loved to do experiments,creating mixtures with whatever i found because i always dreamed to be a mad scientist ( to create laser guns, bombs, mutants,potions etc).

What do you want most for yourself?
Finding a soulmate,being surrounded by true friends,happiness,being smarter and wiser,absolute liberty,tranquility,security,my dreaandms turning into reality,find a higher state of consciousness,wealth,food,entertainment,hapiness

What do you want most for others?
Independant thinking,being less affected by others opinions,find a purpose in life or an higher goal/cause,being true to themselves,being less impulsive,less superficiality,less motivated by primary instincts

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?
Politics,society,mangas,anime,actuality,history,geography,and somewhat philosophy,possibilities and "what if",actuality,the future and the past

What are the five most important things to you?
Comfort and security,my liberty,finding a soulmate to share everything,living a purposeful life,my cat,daydreaming

What do you think the world needs more of?
Honesty,altruism,courage,more respect towards animals and nature,benevolence,peace,people who can think by themselves,purpose,easiness,justice,respect,creativity,imagination,change,culture,wealth,care,

What do you think the world needs less of?
Hypocrisy,selfishness,superficiality,less people who follow the consommation society model,facebook,idiots,liars,less people treating animals like or nature like toys to be used,mean spirited people,shallowness,less right thinking,religion and extremism,superstition,discernment,sheeplike-ness,hunger,crime,iliteracy,hunger

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?
I don't know many quotes but I like this one from Adam “It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities, but of their advantages”It perfectly describe the human relationships.I'm a very suspicious person and I always wonder the means behind people's actions.When someone is helping you is often because they want something and note by pure altruism.

What i obtained with this test:
Discordia Inc. - Just who the HELL do you THINK you are?
Introversion (I): 19
versus
Extroversion (E): 5

Sensing (S): 5
versus
Intuition (N): 20

Thinking (T): 8
versus
Feeling (F): 2

Judging (J): 13
versus
Perceiving (P): 9

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********* (9.3)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************************** (42.6)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************************* (45.8)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.3)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *** (3.2)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.5)
excellent use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or INTJ

Others times when I've tested myself:
Se=21.2/28.2
Si=31.1/38.1
Ne=38.1/24.5
Ni=38.9/36.8
Te=44.5/49.4
Ti=43.4/39.2
Fe=-0.5/3.5
Fi=23.9/20.5

Last edited:

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm no expert, but your answers strike me as those of an INT at several parts. Though they use separate functions, I often get INTJs and INTPs confused. My gut initially said INTJ, but I feel like INTP might work. I am pretty certain that you are an introvert and a thinker. And intuition just seems to fit you more than sensing, it's hard to describe.

Though you could also be an IST type as well. Though, you don't seem extremely Si to me. An interest in history could correlate with strong Si, but I'm personally a huge history geek with inferior Si so that can't be taken as absolutely related. I didn't really see anything that struck me as Se, so I doubt ISTP.

Really, the only person who can determine your type is yourself. This can seem confusing, and I can relate.

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
Thanks for the reply:). I also hesitate between INTJ and INTP since a long time. The Ni description is very nebulous, like if to be Ni, it must be Ms.Irma or Yoda.In addition,I wonder if i'm really a Ti dom because i'm maybe too fanciful and not so inclined to have a perfect understanding as long as it works:thinking:.

Secondly,I'm well inclined to nostalgia but I don' think ths and interest for the past/history is necessarily the trademark of Si.For Se, i love indulging in food,drinks or others sensual pleasure but it's not healthy(too much gluttony) and others sensual pleasures but I'm really not a risk taker,a thrill seeker or handy.However, I've read that a lot of S's are mistyped as N lke ISTP's with strong Ni.

P.S: What do you think of my enneagramm/instincts?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well it's a bit tricky for me, you come across in some answers like ISTJ and in others like INTP. do you study/work? if so what do you do?

Can you explain the contradiction when you say how lazy you are and others describe you as lazy yet you say you do anything to get what you want. Which sounds motivated. Are you motivated and extremely lazy at the same time?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESTJ in flesh. ;)

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
Thanks for your replies:)

Betty Blue,I'll be 18 in two months and I'm in my last year of high school (to obtain the BAC, the diploma before university in France) where my specialities human sciences,economy and history.

I'm habitually extremely lazy,a sluggard but when I really want something or something block my way i'm like a bulldozer. The problem is i'm motivated in my head but i don't have much energy to make my objectives come true.I'm always in a lethargic state but when something push my button like wrath or an important thing i'm restless and don't stop until my desires are fulfilled.So yes, we can say i'm both at same time.
Norexan,I'm surprised you say ESTJ.Firstly,nobody once believed i was extroverted and why do you think Si is in my first stack?Im not rule-following or like traditions. I'm really curious to know why do you think this?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
TO LEFT.
But seriously I thought and hoped to have a constructive answer,I'm somewhat disappointed:boohoo:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
Why did you come here?
Anyways if you've got an serious advice to give,I'll be waiting ;)

Shyner

This is scary. You remind me of myself when I was 17 years old(I'm 19). What I wanna say to you is: chill with the elitist attitude. It's edgy and makes people wanna get away from you.

No person is shallow, you just have a shallow understanding of that person. That was my main problem in High School, I thought everyone was concerned about the wrong things and blindly followed the herd.

This was a recipe for disaster as I could never be satisfied in this world. Everything was wrong and everyone else was okay with it. Then I realized that to some people, their family was more important than "being smart". Enjoying our limited time on this planet was more important than "your religion is dumb".

Another pointer that I have is that the smartest men of all time did not belittle people who didn't understand their thoughts, they did their best to point them in the right direction. An important facet of intelligence is openness to ideas and perspectives, you don't seem to be that open to other ones.

As I have learned, a blind man can show you what it's really like to see and an open heart can show you overflowing love. Give people a legitimate chance, someone understands. Hell, I understand you 100% and if you're the way you are because we had similar childhood's, there's probably some demons to confront.

I too want to leave a significant dent in this world before my date with the reaper. Remember you don't have to be the blazing flames of revolution as I once thought, your destiny may be to spark that flame for someone else.

Everything significant in this world is a collaborative effort. Whether there is one primary idea generator and executor, there is a team supporting them at nearly every step.

I'm not even 100% sure of my type, but I believe you to be an INTJ because it fits to me. I've heard ISTJ for me so it could explain the similarities.

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
Wow,it's scary.Idon'know but your message has really touched me.You're older than me but you seems to have the same difficulties in your past life.It's surprising how you seem wiser than me even with 2 years of difference.

Don't worry for the elitist attitude, i hide it behind a mask offalse idiocy,obliviousness in social situations.

P.S:What do you think of my ennea?

Shyner

Yeah, I've been learning to accept the circumstances and change what can be changed. I'm not wise, the world just beat some sense into me over the years.

I used to hide my elitist attitude as well under the guise of being indifferent. Then I realized the elitist mindset is only there to cover up the little baby inside of me. The best way to describe it is that I'm like Neji and Sasuke when they were kids. Covering up a traumatic past with extreme arrogance and aloofness. That's still a part of me, but now I also acknowledge my own and others feelings. It makes life so much better and people seem so much more alive.

I could see you being a 3w4

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
It will be harsh I'll be obligated to change to fit better in the world.I'm afraid to be harmed but in same time to merge with the reality and world.

For ennea, i never considered 3.When I read description i associated myself more with 5 and when i tested myself i obtained everytime 5 with 5/4/8 tritype.But when,I described myself,i had a sensation of reject.It reminds me these proud,pompous people full of themselves that i hate.

Shyner

But change must happen within before it can happen externally. To reach your goals, you'll soon find that your beliefs must change whether that be slightly or drastically. You can't drive a car without knowing how to steer.

Remember you often hate people because they bring to mind things that scarred you long ago. 3s are very insecure they just hide it under other masks. They want success and recognition. With the 4 wing, it makes them want success in their own unique way. They want to be praised for their own unique values.

Like yours would maybe be people acknowledging your superior intelligence or creativity.

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
It's like you look through me.Whether it's your resemblance wth me or my writings are hyper obvious about what i am really.

I rejected the possibilt of E3 becauseI don't want to be like people i hate and find i'm too much proud even if I love to be praised to be praised for my own unique values as you said even if i don't like to admit it.

It's incredible how you have found what I'm more proud of internally.I want to know how you have found that,you're good.

Shyner

I'm just really good at listening man. I would like to think that even through the internet, I can get an idea of what kind of person someone is. A lot of people just read the words you write, I read the intent behind those words as well.

And you happen to be similar to the old me in ways.