User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    IXTX

TO LEFT.
    But seriously I thought and hoped to have a constructive answer,I'm somewhat disappointed

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

To right

MBTI
    IXTX

Why did you come here?
    Anyways if you've got an serious advice to give,I'll be waiting

This is scary. You remind me of myself when I was 17 years old(I'm 19). What I wanna say to you is: chill with the elitist attitude. It's edgy and makes people wanna get away from you.

No person is shallow, you just have a shallow understanding of that person. That was my main problem in High School, I thought everyone was concerned about the wrong things and blindly followed the herd.

This was a recipe for disaster as I could never be satisfied in this world. Everything was wrong and everyone else was okay with it. Then I realized that to some people, their family was more important than "being smart". Enjoying our limited time on this planet was more important than "your religion is dumb".

Another pointer that I have is that the smartest men of all time did not belittle people who didn't understand their thoughts, they did their best to point them in the right direction. An important facet of intelligence is openness to ideas and perspectives, you don't seem to be that open to other ones.

As I have learned, a blind man can show you what it's really like to see and an open heart can show you overflowing love. Give people a legitimate chance, someone understands. Hell, I understand you 100% and if you're the way you are because we had similar childhood's, there's probably some demons to confront.

I too want to leave a significant dent in this world before my date with the reaper. Remember you don't have to be the blazing flames of revolution as I once thought, your destiny may be to spark that flame for someone else.

Everything significant in this world is a collaborative effort. Whether there is one primary idea generator and executor, there is a team supporting them at nearly every step.

I'm not even 100% sure of my type, but I believe you to be an INTJ because it fits to me. I've heard ISTJ for me so it could explain the similarities.

MBTI
    IXTX

Wow,it's scary.Idon'know but your message has really touched me.You're older than me but you seems to have the same difficulties in your past life.It's surprising how you seem wiser than me even with 2 years of difference.

Don't worry for the elitist attitude, i hide it behind a mask offalse idiocy,obliviousness in social situations.

P.S:What do you think of my ennea?

Yeah, I've been learning to accept the circumstances and change what can be changed. I'm not wise, the world just beat some sense into me over the years.

I used to hide my elitist attitude as well under the guise of being indifferent. Then I realized the elitist mindset is only there to cover up the little baby inside of me. The best way to describe it is that I'm like Neji and Sasuke when they were kids. Covering up a traumatic past with extreme arrogance and aloofness. That's still a part of me, but now I also acknowledge my own and others feelings. It makes life so much better and people seem so much more alive.

I could see you being a 3w4
    Got your little heart in my hand and I don't wanna break it

MBTI
    IXTX

It will be harsh I'll be obligated to change to fit better in the world.I'm afraid to be harmed but in same time to merge with the reality and world.

For ennea, i never considered 3.When I read description i associated myself more with 5 and when i tested myself i obtained everytime 5 with 5/4/8 tritype.But when,I described myself,i had a sensation of reject.It reminds me these proud,pompous people full of themselves that i hate.

But change must happen within before it can happen externally. To reach your goals, you'll soon find that your beliefs must change whether that be slightly or drastically. You can't drive a car without knowing how to steer.

Remember you often hate people because they bring to mind things that scarred you long ago. 3s are very insecure they just hide it under other masks. They want success and recognition. With the 4 wing, it makes them want success in their own unique way. They want to be praised for their own unique values.

Like yours would maybe be people acknowledging your superior intelligence or creativity.

MBTI
    IXTX

It's like you look through me.Whether it's your resemblance wth me or my writings are hyper obvious about what i am really.

I rejected the possibilt of E3 becauseI don't want to be like people i hate and find i'm too much proud even if I love to be praised to be praised for my own unique values as you said even if i don't like to admit it.

It's incredible how you have found what I'm more proud of internally.I want to know how you have found that,you're good.

I'm just really good at listening man. I would like to think that even through the internet, I can get an idea of what kind of person someone is. A lot of people just read the words you write, I read the intent behind those words as well.

And you happen to be similar to the old me in ways.