• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thinking or Feeling (ISTP vs ISFP)

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm confused about my type, I dont know whether I'm thinking or feeling...

I'm tend to be argumentative when I feel it's necessary. I tend to critisize things alot, speciality when I see things that are easly abused, stupid or uneccesary, talking about forum or game features, etc. Most people usualy respond back to me with "Oh, but it doesent affect me therefore I disagree" and then tend to be stubborn about it which is basicaly an annoyance to me, and sometimes can leave me in a bad mood.

I can give examples if you want:

First Example (Part 1)
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-disagree-botton.1051857/

First Example (Part 2) - Posted about the exact same feature, but went more thoughtfull, but as you see, still receive dozens of those "Respectfully disagree" which is an annoyiance that people dont want particular feature to be fixed, typicaly shows the stubbornes of those guys.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/about-the-disagree-bottom.1061218/#post-23627530
^ In both, my username is "N3UTR0N".

Second Example - I was giving my opinion about FilthyFrankTV, then comes a rain of fanboys starting accusing me of being a weeaboo, I putting logic and common sense on my arguments, but they just keep responding with "LOL you're butthurt and weeaboo XD", when you counter argument every of their posts, the OP of that thread just literaly gave up arguing and started trolling, and you know, I hate people like this, they piss me the hell out, situations like those make nervous, and annoyied, and sometimes put me in a bad mood.
Joji/FilthyFrank/PinkGuy Type
^ my username is Comrade Maxim, same as here.

And finaly, nothing is more annoying than someone being generaly offensive towards someone or group or people, speciality when the guy being offensive doesent use any logic and common sense about it, It's doing this just for the sole purpose of try to offend someone and make him feel bad.

TL;DR:
I'm argumentative and tend to stick to my opinions, unless ofcourse someone brings a fair and proper argument, BUT nothing is more annoying than when some makes a "Oh but but I dislike doing this therefore I disagree!" or "It doesent affect me so therefore I disagree!" arguments, or when generaly starting to troll when they cant beat you in an argument.

I hate people who are being offensive purposely, whats more irretating is when they're being offensive and they dont even bother to use common sense, hence why you see so many stupid memes those days.

This is pretty much summing it up, I'm using Ti or Fi?

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The only thing that convinces me you might not be Ti is how you could have thought all this up, written it out and not realized it.