• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ENTJ, INTJ, ISFP, ESFP?

mez

I've taken multiple cognitive function tests across the web, and got consistent results, that very likely the functions I use most often are: Te/Fi and Ni/Se. However, every time I took these tests, the order of these functions was different. Some tests said I emphasize Fi (Fi > Ni > Te), others said I emphasize Te (Te > Ni > Se), all possible variations were repeating, so I was identified as all of the possible types: ENTJ, INTJ, ISFP, ESFP

Now, if we were to treat introversion and extroversion not on a basis of a person's shyness and sociability, but rather simply as a matter of function stacks, what questions would you ask me to determine my type (aka the priority in which my functions are aligned)?