• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Se vs Ni

starryeyed

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read Carl Jung's book, studied MBTI,& Socionics. In Socionics, I've always tested as and accepted myself as an IEI.

I am always confused as to if I'm unhealthy ESTP or unhealthy INFJ. On a regular basis, I pay attention to people and observe them, then come up with my own conclusions about things. I tend to overeat & indulge in sensory pleasures but as far as getting things done, I mostly am removed from the outside world due to extreme anxiety. I'm good at dancing & love sports & physical activity too. I think whatever aux I have is very weak. I mistyped myself as an INFP for awhile because I'm subjective & I, admittingly was attracted to their stereotype.. but now I understand all introverts, are. I don't use Fi because I don't try to keep my feelings neutral . I am very directly expressive, encourage it in others, and am good at influencing the atmosphere of a room through certain songs that have certain moody vibes to them. I am into spells, tarot cards, and spiritual things such as starseeds , twin flames, and the afterlife. I don't believe in God though. I'm also an Astrologer as well. I view the world through an odd perception that I can't explain.. but I don't live life as some spiritual guru on a mission to save the world. I pick up things from others that I may or may not act on...

I know people can't type me without knowing me but I want guidance. I feel somewhere between ESTP & INFJ except I'm an introvert. I don't think I'm a judging dominant, either. Can someone attempt to help this, here?

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What were your favourite subjects at school, and why?

starryeyed

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is a hard question because I didn't like school... I'd say, lunch was. lol... I liked English / Literature because I was good at writing and stuff.. I was President of my HS's writer's club... I was also painfully quiet/shy..

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
"Тhe man who is a slave of money is a poor."

Correct. Nothing has a more value then your own blood. That wisdom you'll know at the time when you bury your own child.

Ni - wisdom of the reality
Se - experience the reality

Se > Ni - have a wisdom after experience the reality
Ni > Se - have a wisdom before experience the reality

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Ni....the sound of the other shoe.

The foreknowledge of the price ultimately to be paid.

Se.... How we manage to stay as sane as we do with the looming certainties brought to us by the creeping shadow of Ni.