• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type asynartetic

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’m drunk and vulnerable. Give me your honest impressions. It occurred to me that I don’t have a problem with criticism of my ideas and beliefs (I welcome it; keeps me stimulated and on my toes) but I do take it very personally when people criticize my character, it is confusing and throws me off balance. I simultaneously think I’m superior to/ smarter than most people and insignificant/unremarkable/not as intelligent as I think I am.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Still going with INTP. ISTP seems like a good second choice.

Do you feel resistant to Ti?

What type did you want to be?

Do you think finding your type will settle your personal issues?

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I’m drunk and vulnerable. Give me your honest impressions. It occurred to me that I don’t have a problem with criticism of my ideas and beliefs (I welcome it; keeps me stimulated and on my toes) but I do take it very personally when people criticize my character, it is confusing and throws me off balance. I simultaneously think I’m superior to/ smarter than most people and insignificant/unremarkable/not as intelligent as I think I am.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with typing other people. That is why I am here to learn more about the typing "mechanism" :)
But I like to give comments and show my feelings.
You are drunk that changes people and they might deviate from their regular way depends on how strong the decree of drunkenness is. Vulnerable is everybody in a way. Some show it more, some try to hide it and show it less.
I think it is positive that you accept critique on your ideas and beliefs. Most do not, but in some way your beliefs are not you in person. Probably some people might defend them, but it is not their self. Your character is rather some element of yourself. It might be that this difference is the reason why you have problems with critiques hereon. But a character can be changed and improved, too as well as ideas, beliefs or skills. All in all, everything is part of you. You need to accept everything as your part. You cannot have all the light. There are also dark sides in all of us. It depends on how much each side is lived.
Well, there will be always someone thinking that he/she might be smarter or superior than the other. Everybody has one. You might find yours as well. Your strength can be other peoples' weakness. And they might have some strong points, you really might have no or little knowledge about. No-one is hit with only this or that. Everybody has two sides of a coin.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mmm I've always kind of seen you as a thinker here. I wouldn't say INTP stands to me, more like an xSTJ maybe. But it has been harder to tell because your forum behavior lately is more trollish and off-topic...not sure why you shifted to that... you always made good commentary before...

Gone

You're floofy.

Also, I'm the same. Just not drunk.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're chill as fuck. I like a lot of the stuff you say. I will have to see more from you though.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Drunk again. Watching Die Hard. Wrapping presents.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shit, I just realized I cracked the 10000 post count. Do I get a prize?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shit, I just realized I cracked the 10000 post count. Do I get a prize?

Normally you'd receive a golden star sticker to place on a bodypart of your choosing, but I actually forgot to order the stars and now they're on back-order. Right now I can offer you either a half-eaten chicken sandwich or a damaged cardboard box -- Your choice.

*crosses finger and hopes he chooses chicken sandwich*

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Normally you'd receive a golden star sticker to place on a bodypart of your choosing, but I actually forgot to order the stars and now they're on back-order. Right now I can offer you either a half-eaten chicken sandwich or a damaged cardboard box -- Your choice.

*crosses finger and hopes he chooses chicken sandwich*

How badly damaged is the box? How long has the sandwich been sitting at room temperature?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
How badly damaged is the box? How long has the sandwich been sitting at room temperature?

The box has been the favorite soiling spot for disease ridden sewer rats for several weeks, whereas the sandwich somehow managed to sit uninterrupted on a park bench in Philadelphia over the weekend.