• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type asynartetic

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The box has been the favorite soiling spot for disease ridden sewer rats for several weeks, whereas the sandwich somehow managed to sit uninterrupted on a park bench in Philadelphia over the weekend.

I could probably turn the sandwich into a box.

I do like rats, however.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vicky Jo said J types are more direct (bossy, har har)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Want to reconsider the INFJ typing?

Not on the basis of who you are. I have no preconceptions in that regard even if I've probably made a different typing in the past.

I said INFJ based on my method of attempting to link lines in a post to functions in a function order e.g. first line is Ni, second line is Fe, for an INFJ.

Obviously tentative typing based on limited observation of data etc.

INFJ is the most common type on typology forums and ISTP is quite unheard of though.

Sensors on typology forums are generally Intuitives who got it into their minds that they're not intuitive.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL. Maybe.

I think it may be more common than you might expect.

There may be ratio of intuitives to sensors on type forums that doesn't proportionally match the ratio in the greater population. If this is the case, then I could understand why some intuitives might get it in their heads they're just mistyped sensors, particularly after subjecting themselves to typings by a lot of forumers who are uneducated or incompetent at typing others.

It happens where sensors get it in their heads they are intuitive types, I don't see why it couldn't and wouldn't happen in the other direction too.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm to offer my say id say INTP is a very good for you, You show obvious Ti, Ne and Si in general and if I had to peg a alternative type I would say ISFJ is a good one to look at. As for enna Id incline with 9w8 6w5 3w4 Sp/So.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so