• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help...am I a estp entp intp or istp

HorrorFan

Hello everyone. I'm new here which probably won't t help to much typing me but none the less I do like to get some opinions still.
I've taken the tests online and cognitive ones also.
Usually I score entp or istp and sometimes intp. It's confusing.
I always thought of myself as a introvert but family and friends would say otherwise. I like to be in my head and I'm not a big fan of people. However I'm very talkative when it's around close friends or I feel I need to speak up for something. I'm good at holding my own in groups when hanging out or one on one.
My fiance is a INTP she says I'm exhausting to be around sometimes cause of my energy and need to talk. We get a long great but she is the one who's pointed it out how and why I'm extraverted.
Somethings about me.
-like to debate. I've been called a devil's advocate since I was a kid and loved debating in general.
-get things done. I like to get and finish things quickly.
-im loud apparently
-easy way to annoy me is to be micro managed and rules. I tend to challenge things and bend rules when I feel like it.
-fiery temper and impatient...I am working on this but I get heated easy but I'm also very passionate.
-i tend to be active by working out or always doing something even if it's video games.
-i like to read...history,fantasy,sci-fi,horror,biographies.
-humor is sarcastic dry normally. Witty
-im into computers.
-i don't go out of my way to fix things but can if needed.
-i consider myself geeky as I play magic the gathering dungeons and dragons a lot. I'm usually in my head thinking of fantasy lore,movies music. I like to write.
-rational and direct. I don't like beating around the bush.
-i like to solve problems especially challenging ones.
-i like joking around. Only serious when I really have to be.
-trial and error when learning.
-im a good salesman
-see things for how they are
-get bored very easily. Interrupt people who bore me.
-i analyze everything.
-dumb people annoy me and I have no patience for them. I have to walk away or I'll say something.
-messy. Absent minded apparently.
-get side tracked easily
Myself I felt entp but I'm not a inventor type of person

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Alpha or Beta. ;)

-humor is sarcastic dry normally. Witty

-i like joking around. Only serious when I really have to be.

7d89f6534899354e39936e398111ab23e3ec5cd372a05d45d99b2af49204cb39.jpg

If you suck from people energy you are high E type.
Why don't you consider yourself ESTP cuz you look like one? :dry:

xNTP really finish what they start... Ne>Si ;)

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was going to say ESTP as well.