• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm confused and need a little help...

tpeman

So, I've been wondering about my type and I'm pretty confused right now. First time I found out about the MBTI stuff, I did a test and it got me an INFP. I though - "Cool." and from what I've read it suits me quite well. However, my curiosity decided that's it's a good idea to check other types's characteristics as well and after reading them I'm not really sure what I am. I did another test, this time a cognitive one and got rather more confused - top 3 was Ni, Fi, Si, Ne, Fe, Ti, Te, Se, in that order. I thought that I'm an ISFP, but my Se is very low it seems. Then I thought about INFJ and after reading about all those three types they all suit me in a way. I would be very thankful if you lend a hand and help poor me sort its MBTI out. :)

I believe it would be helpful to share something about myself, so here I go:
I dislike:
- I don't like the idea of a group, I usually view every person as an independent, because I believe everyone is different.
- I really really hate hypocrisy.
- I like when someone is different, but being different just for the sake of it bothers me quite much.
- I dislike when people are doing better in life and they think this makes them superior to others.
- I hate bigheads/self-loving types. They really bother me and I try to distance myself away from such people. If by some chance I get involved in a conversation with them I would just respond with a yes or no.
- Materialism

I like:
- Honest people. Those who'll say the truth without hiding it. Even if they are sometimes rude, I really appreciate their honesty.
- Bright people. I seem to be really affected by the mood of other people. Those people just make me wanna hug them :)
- And gloomy people as well. I want to hug them as well.
- Music and the lyrics. The sound creates the atmosphere and the lyrics give the message.
- Nature - forest, fields, seashores. Sunsets.

Something about myself: I am a very very shy person, quite self-conscious. I hardly open myself to people. I try to be as kind as I can to people I like. I'm afraid that during conversations there might not be enough topics left in my head. I'm afraid that I might buckle up something with the people I love, so I am somewhat extra-cautious when talking to them.
Though I am not very fond of partying and stuff like that I go from time to time. It's mainly because I fear I might lose contact to my friends. Basically I would prefer to stay at home and watch a movie or read a book or a poem. Also something I've noticed about myself is that the more I like someone, the further I stray from eye-contact.

Thanks for reading! Hope didn't bore you with my post and I would really appreciate your help! :) Cheers :)