• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MitzyCentral.com <split>

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...Mitzy for president...? :shock:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ugh, isn't there anywhere for my dog to take a crap? Oh, this thread! Well, I'll just leave Sparky's crap with the rest of this SHIT...

00.gif

Guys, put your crap where it belongs.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
youd be funnier if you werent so sexylicious :|

>.>
<.<

mitzy for dictator.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i went to a 'highly gifted' school specifically designed for students who were interested in law and government so that just goes to showww...something

not to antogonize you, but you can still be an S and be very intelligent. There is an anti S bent on this board, but in real life I have known some very "gifted" ISTPs and ISTJs. (not that i think you're either of those types). I just thought i'd toss that out there in case you had some fear of being called an S. (im not going as far as to say that you are an S...ive just noticed a lot of people saying that you might be an S)

oh and I know a self professed ENFJ that is equally as silly as you are when shes not in "act appropriate mode". The difference is that she recognized her silliness as the Se outlet rather than actually being a sort of Ne. I could see you being a rather silly ENFJ... it would explain a lot.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're good at facial reading, correct?

(I'd put more validity in that than I would in a person's online writing style.)

aww
thats what i do
isn't that Ti/Fe and Se, too ?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
He probably did a search for "Schools for ESTPs, Los Angeles."

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
lol

i took a test again
and although i dont agree with it cuz i didnt turn out an entp [which i am!]
here are my results so you can all hop off my crotch and see that im right as usuallll hahaha 8]

11imkap.png

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hey, Mitzy... quick question. Which of these is more you?

Uses the inner understanding in the interests of the objective situation.

Regards the immediate situation as a prison from which escape is urgently necessary and aims to escape by means of some sweeping change in the objective situation.

Is wholly directed upon outer objects, searching for emerging possibilities, and will sacrifice all else for such possibilities when found.

May be artistic, scientific, mechanical, inventive, industrial, commercial, social, political, or adventurous.

Finds self-expression natural and easy.

Finds its greatest value in the promotion and initiation of new enterprises.

Requires the development of balancing judgment not only for the criticism and evaluation of the intuitive enthusiasms but also to hold it to the completion of its various activities.

Uses the objective situation in the interests of the inner understanding.

Regards the immediate situation as a prison from which escape is urgently necessary and aims to escape through some sweeping change in the subjective understanding of the objective situation.

Receives its impetus from outer objects but is never arrested by external possibilities, being occupied rather by searching out new angles for viewing and understanding life.

May be creative in any field: artistic, literary, scientific, inventive, philosophical, or religious.

Finds self-expression difficult.

Finds it greatest value lies in the interpretation of life and then promotion of understanding.

Requires the development of balancing judgment not only for the criticism and evaluation of intuitive understanding but to enable it to impart its visions to others and bring them to practical usefulness in the world.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey, Mitzy... quick question. Which of these is more you?

Uses the inner understanding in the interests of the objective situation.

- yea

Regards the immediate situation as a prison from which escape is urgently necessary and aims to escape by means of some sweeping change in the objective situation.

- yes

Is wholly directed upon outer objects, searching for emerging possibilities, and will sacrifice all else for such possibilities when found.

- yes

May be artistic, scientific, mechanical, inventive, industrial, commercial, social, political, or adventurous.

- 4 out of 9

Finds self-expression natural and easy.

- its always been a no before but ive learned to make it a yes

Finds its greatest value in the promotion and initiation of new enterprises.

- yes

Requires the development of balancing judgment not only for the criticism and evaluation of the intuitive enthusiasms but also to hold it to the completion of its various activities.

- yea

Quote:
Uses the objective situation in the interests of the inner understanding.

- yes

Regards the immediate situation as a prison from which escape is urgently necessary and aims to escape through some sweeping change in the subjective understanding of the objective situation.

- no

Receives its impetus from outer objects but is never arrested by external possibilities, being occupied rather by searching out new angles for viewing and understanding life.

- no

May be creative in any field: artistic, literary, scientific, inventive, philosophical, or religious.

- 2 out of 6

Finds self-expression difficult.

- i try for it not to be so, no

Finds it greatest value lies in the interpretation of life and then promotion of understanding.

- no

Requires the development of balancing judgment not only for the criticism and evaluation of intuitive understanding but to enable it to impart its visions to others and bring them to practical usefulness in the world.

- no

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, then... I guess you're an ENTP after all. Your Ti is probably just a little underdeveloped and your Fe is a little overdeveloped, so you don't look much like one.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I just wasted 20 mins (dialup) reading this enormous thread to see where it erupted from and I still can't figure it out. :huh:

Are we this bored?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
and why do you say my ti is underdeveloped >:[

Well, because you don't show much of it here, and the other ENTPs are having trouble seeing it. You do end up showing more Ne-Fe here. I suppose it's possible you just didn't see fit to use your Ti here for what ever reason, which is kind of a shame, because I'm sure a lot of things here would be really interesting to it.

It's really not an insult... a lot of people have an underdeveloped auxiliary and an overdeveloped tertiary, including myself.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just wasted 20 mins (dialup) reading this enormous thread to see where it erupted from and I still can't figure it out. :huh:

Are we this bored?

All I know is I want the time that I spent reading this back.