• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MitzyCentral.com <split>

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
hey this is a gangbang! we have to come to mutual agreement. I vote for classical, maybe some Beethoven. Does that sound good?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
take your small limp shriveled up pp's elsewhere >=0

B

ByMySword

hey this is a gangbang! we have to come to mutual agreement. I vote for classical, maybe some Beethoven. Does that sound good?

When me and Hexis lumberjacked this bitch at a party, we went for German Industrial, like Eisbrecher.

It worked pretty well. :nice:

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
if you cross the line again i will be forced to gut you from your asshole and jab a knife in your nuts

=o

:D

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
This has gone a bit too far, methinks.

B

ByMySword

if you cross the line again i will be forced to gut you from your asshole and jab a knife in your nuts

=o

:D

Bring it on. I could use a warm-up before taking my shotgun to your cunt.

:doh:........bad INFJ.......bad

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
oo Fiesty... settle down I'm just playing your "ENTP" game. I can have fun and be a thinker at the same time right?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i dont like it when things start to get sexual. it pisses me off