• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MitzyCentral.com <split>

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't even imagine why I in particular am the center of this ridicule. I'm not the person that put forward the notion that she's ESFP, I'm simply pointing out that it might not be a terrible thing. True, she may be convinced that she is an ENTP, but I wouldn't be surprised if she also dislikes the idea of being ESFP because so many people have bad things to say about it.

How did my post imply that anyone made me the king of typology, by the way?

:hi: that was ME! :D

at least an ENFP, her style and communication method is much closer to that of CC than the other ENTPs...

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Mitzy is like a Pokémon Trainer gone wrong; ESTP complex if there is such a thing.:D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Re: several posts up there: Bah. I highly doubt she's ESFP anyway.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wait, so Ns cannot be fashionable?!?!?!?

Ludicrous!!!

And MP, I have absolutely NOTHING nice or constructive to say to you right now, so I am going to abstain.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hi: that was ME! :D

at least an ENFP, her style and communication method is much closer to that of CC than the other ENTPs...

I'm sure you had good intentions, but I really do detest having monumental responsibility foisted on me without prior knowledge. That being said, since you are clearly no longer dead, you can reclaim your title, if it's not too much to ask.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sure you had good intentions, but I really do detest having monumental responsibility foisted on me without prior knowledge. That being said, since you are clearly no longer dead, you can reclaim your title, if it's not too much to ask.

:tongue: I was saying that I was the one who let the ESFP out of the bag- I'm not taking the king making responsibility!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

I think this notion that you can compare people to other forum members to figure out their type is pretty silly. I mean, there's several other ISFPs here now, do they all act like me?

IF SO, GOD HELP US. :cheese:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

Ludicrous!!!

And MP, I have absolutely NOTHING nice or constructive to say to you right now, so I am going to abstain.

COME ON SAY IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh man, this thread is soooooooooo fucked up.

Mitzy I think you are HAWT, and HAWT girls surely cannot be ENTPs therefore you must be a, hmm, you must be an ESFP, yes, that's it!!!

:)

Ludicrous!!!

do I contradict myself?.......

:devil:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Not convinced.

She hasn't been here long enough for you to make a proper assessment, IMO, and perhaps I am delusional, but I find her and my posting styles to be distinctly different.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
hahahaha

i think im gonna have to copy & paste, bold, highlight, and underline and walk you through everything for you guys because it seems none of you are capable of doing entp research

entp's are good teachers, btw :p

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wasn't trying to convince you there :tongue: I was enjoying slight inconsistancies!

You both give off the same feel through your posts- and you can both have a definite combative edge and start off here by hitting on the male members (often the same ones! :holy:)

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I wasn't trying to convince you there :tongue: I was enjoying slight inconsistancies!

You both give off the same feel through your posts- and you can both have a definite combative edge and start off here by hitting on the male members (often the same ones! :holy:)

I can vouche for that.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
i dont hit on guys
are you fucking shitting me

i talk like that to everyone

me hitting on guys is me saying 'youre hot, i want you. let me suck it'

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

LOL, what?!?!?!

Oh man, I am just gonna allow your posts to speak for themselves.

Not a good look, hon, not a good look at all.