• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bless Me With A Typing. I'm Unsure

Shyner

I'm not gonna lie, the ESTJ typing is surprising to me. I am not too sure about that one. I will look into it however.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not gonna lie, the ESTJ typing is surprising to me. I am not too sure about that one. I will look into it however.

Which part is surprising?
The E, S, T or J?
Why?

Shyner

Just the overall description of the type doesn't really seem correct.

The letters I am most torn over are the T and J.

I don't really feel anything but I have values that I follow no matter what. I evaluate subjects objectively and people subjectively.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just the overall description of the type doesn't really seem correct.

The letters I am most torn over are the T and J.

I don't really feel anything but I have values that I follow no matter what. I evaluate subjects objectively and people subjectively.

Well, you are the only one who knows for sure. And I wouldn't put too much emphasis into online type descriptions. They can often be overgeneralized, which is sort of the point.

F does have to deal with following values.

Also, you have to be careful with J and P as well. Stereotypes for those two letters run rampant everywhere moreso than the other 3.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sorry, it should have been a J, not P.
Here's a brief run-down.

You're clearly an extravert so that's that - you enjoy being around people etc etc.
You're materialistic, have your own fashion sense, want people to see what you're wearing etc etc you're a sensor.
You're a Thinker as you're shithouse with emotions and literally say most of the time you feel nothing inside so I'm highly doubtful you make your decisions based on anything F at all.
You're a Judger - you think you know best, you practically say you judge people upon meeting them lol, obvious J.

Ergo, ESTJ.

Everybody needs to stop smoking the NF crack.

Hell no... dear child learn power of Ni. (and Si also...) ;)

Chanel-No.-3-Loves-Her-Fur-in-Red-in-Scream-Queens-Episode-3-750x522-1445374396.jpg

magentamissy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
I thought maybe you had high Fi or Fe. What do I know? :shrug: The way you handle people here with such consideration really brings out your feeling function and is much appreciated.

Shyner

I thought maybe you had high Fi or Fe. What do I know? :shrug: The way you handle people here with such consideration really brings out your feeling function and is much appreciated.

Your not a slacker yourself in that regard. I just enjoy people a lot so I hype them up. This place could use more happiness. Who knows, I could be a SFP or NFJ

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@OP, you remind me of myself in some ways.

The way you remind me of myself is that although you are probably a T and not an F, you know how to deal with people in an empathetic way. I almost every MBTI test I take I get INTP. INTP's are known for not caring and being aloof. The difference for me, however, is that I have been through some shit, and as such, I have empathy for people because I have been there. I come out about average or a little lower than average on the agreeableness trait in Big 5 because I have empathy for people, but I am still a moderate to strong T in that I actually filter my empathy through what is actually a logical response to when you see someone suffering or just treating people with some basic respect.

Shyner

[MENTION=36258]Quick[/MENTION]

You hit the nail pretty close to it's head. I've seen some things in my time and always wanted someone to support me and hype me up. So I've made it my mission to be that person for other people. Not to just be nice to them, but to actually listen to them and guide them.

I tested INTP long ago, but I realized that I have low, unvalued, or non-existent Ne. Now I generally test as ST types or NFJs

Shyner

You're missing out on all the fun!
Then again, I'm also missing out on all the world. (My Se is as you described.)

YES! I knew it. :yay:

When you think about it, we are both missing out on potentially great things.

Shyner

That's why we must find friends to cover our weaknesses. Strength is numbers.