Thread: INFP or INTP?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by notmyapples View Post
    What are your sources and understandings of the four functions? You should have a preference for one or the other, especially between the INTP and INFP who both lead with a Ji function.
    I read all about the 8 functions from multiple websites awhile back. Honestly, I see myself leaning more toward the fi function.

Taking Brief blessblessblessblessbless Break RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by pinkangel View Post
    Here's some more information: I consider myself a tad on the sensitive side. I usually don't care what others think about me. I'm rarely dramatic. I do good in school. I procrastinate all the time. I consider myself to have mild anxiety (I don't like talking in front of a lot of people). I also believe I'm mildly depressed simply because the world can never live up to the unrealistic expectations that I built through books. I love learning new things. I don't like bossing others around and I don't like when others tell me what to do. I don't like talking about my feelings, which usually leads to arguments regarding my friends and family. I would love to have more friends, but they either 1.) don't wanna be my friend(idek know why) or 2.) are extremely fake. If my friends are doing something I think isn't right I'll calmly discuss it with them, but if they continue to do it I'll still stick with them(which can lead to unhealthy relationships that i can't get out of because i become too attached). The reason I'm not sure whether or not I'm infp or intp is because I read things saying that infps are sensitive creatures that don't fight back or whatever and that intps honestly don't give a crap and are all cold-hearted. I feel like I'm more intp in that area tbh
    This sounds INFP. The idea that INFPs are sensitive flowers who whimper and pout in their little corner is just as inaccurate as INTPs giving no craps and having no empathy. INFPs, especially those who aren't 9 core and with a 6 fix are anything but. IxTPs are the stereotypical type of person who appears to give no craps but gives all the craps because inferior Fe cares about social acceptability and harmony as much as some will try to deny it. Many INFPs can come across icy and brash and INTPs can come off compassionate and soft.
    Lawful Neutral | LII-Ti | RLoxI | VLEF | FF Ti-Si SCPB |
    9w1 |5w6 | 3w2 | sp/so
    Likes pinkangel liked this post