• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Orangey's Type Post-500 Post Count?

What type is Orangey?

• Total voters

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am from eastern Europe.

But don't take my word about P society since I am not measure, since I am quite asymmetrical in P/J.
Through my entire life I have this tendencies it is just that MBTI made it clear for me.
On my first test I was answering in a way that makes me more friendly towards environment. Since all my life I am hidding myself. (not just a J)
But when I have started to connect the dots it is clear what I am.

Chronic lateness is something totally P for sure. But if you manage to move the entire process 10 minutes so that you come 5 minutes earlier you will be in business.
You need to do exactly the same thing, you just have to start 10 earlier.

I am never late unless something trully drastic happens.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I know that you have problems with strong social anxiety. That is P trait in general.
The more J you have less social anxiety you will have, if you are INT.

That is just a mine opinion about this.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Chronic lateness is something totally P for sure. But if you manage to move the entire process 10 minutes so that you come 5 minutes earlier you will be in business.
You need to do exactly the same thing, you just have to start 10 earlier.

I am never late unless something trully drastic happens.

Ah, okay. And um...thanks for the advice. I'm really only late in the mornings, and this is because I am not a morning person *shudders*.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am curious about your position on this. This is one of my old posts.

Question for Ps.

Would you ever set you alarm clock to 2:00 AM and then get up at that time and learn for the rest of the night just because that has to be done.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I am curious about your position on this. This is one of my old posts.

Let me make sure I understand the question. You're asking if I've ever deliberately set my alarm clock to 2:00 in the morning for the purpose of getting up and studying because it needs to get done?

If that's what you mean, then yes, I do that all the time. I did that last week, only I set my alarm for 1:30am so that I could get up and have my readings and seminar questions completed and ready to be sent off by 7.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Well if you wanted to, you could make the argument that this behavior is something learned from years of J-oriented schooling. But I've always done this type of thing (since way back in the day when we had to do those damned annoying poster projects and book reports, etc...), so...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If all the things you have said are true and you didn't make an overstatement (what is possible). It would not be too insaine to say that you are INTJ.
Since border is on 50:50.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Chronic lateness - not necessarily a P trait.

You seem like a rational, intelligent, wise and kind person, Orangey - whatever type that is, I'd take.

(there might be a slight ISTJ vibe)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well if you wanted to, you could make the argument that this behavior is something learned from years of J-oriented schooling. But I've always done this type of thing (since way back in the day when we had to do those damned annoying poster projects and book reports, etc...), so...
I was highly resistant to training. Instead of learning, I just quit a lot of things, got a lot of zeros. ;)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

You seem like a rational, intelligent, wise and kind person, Orangey - what ever type that is, I'd take.

If you are taking about lower lever of J then I agree.
My statment was that this is more P trait that J trait but display was simplistic.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
If all the things you have said are true and you didn't make an overstatement (what is possible). It would not be too insaine to say that you are INTJ.
Since border is on 50:50.

Yeah, I'm definitely not a strong J type, if I am at all. Thanks for participating in the thread, I appreciate it :).

You seem like a rational, intelligent, wise and kind person, Orangey - whatever type that is, I'd take.

(there might be a slight ISTJ vibe)

Hey, thanks Uytuun. You really get an ISTJ vibe though? Heh, I'd never considered that. And I didn't think the lateness thing was necessarily a P thing, because I have a for sure TJ friend who basically makes and adheres to her own time schedule.

I was highly resistant to training. Instead of learning, I just quit a lot of things, got a lot of zeros. ;)

That's just like my ENTP brother. My parents would try to persuade me to help him because he just refused to get with the whole "school success" program. I tried to tell them that his refusal to do the work was principled, and that he'll resist any attempts to "train" him, especially from me.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Hey, thanks Uytuun. You really get an ISTJ vibe though? Heh, I'd never considered that. And I didn't think the lateness thing was necessarily a P thing, because I have a for sure TJ friend who basically makes and adheres to her own time schedule.

IJ at least. Slight one. You seem...composed and responsible.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It looks that you are balanced in this so I would recommend taking a few MBTI tests and some analysing of yourself.

There is not much more to be said here.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
IJ at least. Slight one. You seem...composed and responsible.

I'll take that as a compliment :D.

It looks that you are balanced in this so I would recommend taking a few MBTI tests and some analysing of yourself.

There is not much more to be said here.

Yeah, I tend to belong to the camp that says Xs in a type code are the result of either lack of self-understanding or lack of type knowledge. In my case it seems to be the latter (though I have to admit that a lot of the information out there is almost too vague to be useful). Thanks.

Meh, I think I added the pole too late in the game. Bitte Voten!

S

Sniffles

You definately seem INT in nature. From the descriptions you've recently given, I'd say INTJ.

I'll try going into more details later. :)

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP

Tell me about it, I'm still afflicted by it. It's actually kind of absurd at times. Like I need to follow my own process of doing things, or at least figure out why the heck a process is stupid. The comfort that comes with following a set regimen wasn't enough to overcome my nature. I too retardedly took the zeros. :(

G

Glycerine

Being chronically late does not necessarily mean a person is not a J. (I'm always close to being late). Also, as a J, I'm really messy, I do not like planning things way into the future but maybe a day a two ahead and I'm a lot more relaxed than my INFP mom on some things. So I'm guessing INTP or a INTj (with a weak J).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Being chronically late does not necessarily mean a person is not a J. Also, as a J, I'm really messy, I do not like planning things way into the future but maybe a day a two ahead and I'm a lot more relaxed than my INFP mom on some things. So I'm guessing INTP or a INTj (with a weak J).

Thanks for the response, IDK123 :). You're an INFJ, though, right? I've heard that having Fe instead of Te as the dominant extroverted function makes the whole organizing bit more relaxed (I don't know if this is true).

You definately seem INT in nature. From the descriptions you've recently given, I'd say INTJ.

I'll try going into more details later. :)

Thanks Peguy.

G

Glycerine

Thanks for the response, IDK123 :). You're an INFJ, though, right? I've heard that having Fe instead of Te as the dominant extroverted function makes the whole organizing bit more relaxed (I don't know if this is true).

Hmm, I never thought of that. It would interesting to find out. I would definitely agree with the others that you are well-balanced.