• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EVERYTHING you need to know to type me

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I already answered tons of questionnaires and made many threads. I'm gonna report the most relevant things I wrote here. I don't expect you to read all of this. Often when I read someone's questionnaire I feel like it would be useful if there were more questions, or if I could take a look at some of his thoughts. So here I put everything. My questionnaires, my diary etc. It's a flow of my thoughts that lasted more than a year. If you want to help me, just read here and there. I think I'm gonna read all of it, and in the end voice my opinion about my type. I'm actually pretty good at typing others. I'm only bad at typing myself, so in case you wanted to suggest to me to study the functions, I tell you that I already did it. I even read some books about mbti, and it's a big thing since I HATE reading.

My first questionnaire (07-22-2016)

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
First questionnaire continues

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
My second questionnaire (09-23-2016)

My enneagram questionnaire (10-11-2016)

Question about Ni

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Third questionnaire (11-14-2016)

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
"F**K MBTI" moment (12-27-2016)

Fourth questionnaire (01-28-2017)

My diary (02-12-2017)

Random rant about my type (06-16-2017)

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Fifth questionnaire (10-01-2017)

Answers to esotericsurgery's thread (11-15-2017)

Socionics questionnaires I didn't post here (10-07-2016)
21 answers:

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
40 answers:

80 answers first part:

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
80 answers second part:

My thoughts after talking with a psychotherapist (07-02-2017)

Another socionics questionnaire I didn't post first part (08-24-2017)

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Another socionics questionnaire I didn't post second part

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I believe you are ISTP. I'm not able to read all of this at the moment, but I'm going down the list for the first questionnaire.

I apologize for any grammatical errors or inconsistencies, I am not running on enough hours of sleep to write this much. I almost feel guilty, looking at how much work you put in yourself and not being able to get past the first complete questionnaire. I hope your long journey to find your type is as rewarding as I hope.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
It nearly took 3 years, but I'm finally confident about my type. I just wanted to celebrate with you.