• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me

Eastwood

Feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

1-what makes you angry?
Not having control or relying on other people.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
contradiction of what someone says vs what they really do. I also hate being used!

3-do you like animals? why?
I love my dog? Lol, I don't really know why I do. It's a feeling thing. I hate cats though, they're to sexy for everything, major divas.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I would say their entertainment and authentic interactions. I don't feel like I have to play mind games.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I love my ability to talk or bull shit my way out and into any situation. Basically, I'm pretty good at manipulation.
I don't necessarily dislike this quality. I view it as a necessity in my survival as I navigate through this world. However, I do feel this leads to a cynical mindset or lack of faith in humanity. I wish I could be more positive minded.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I do, I love to have a stylish look, never know who you might run into. Lol

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to fit in. Standing out isn't always glamorous.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
idk, I think that's half the reason I'm trying to find my type, so I can explore parts of me that have been missing as well as the best way for me to function in the world. I usually sell timeshares, then I Netflix it up or go out with my bud's. Still trying to find new hobbies.

9-what makes you feel secure?
money!

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I lack commitment. It's sad, so many good women I've let go of. I think I get bored easy or I don't like to be weighed down.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
my inner nerd says risk or axis and allies, love a good strategy game. However, I would love to run my own business some day. I love speaking to successful people and reading about them as well.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
my self improvement or work.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
played with toys a lot so idk, lol. I will say in high school everybody thought I was really dumb. But grew in confidence which I lacked a lot in back then, which has lead me to appear much more intellectual now days. All my friends are now impressed with how sharp I've become.