• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fill my questionnaire to be typed by me.

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I will attempt to determine from your answers your MBTI type, Enneagram core type and fixes, and instinctual variant stacking. Here's the questionnaire, have at it.

Section A: The Basics

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?

Describe your ideal day/night in.

Describe your ideal day/night out.

List five things you like about yourself.

List five things you dislike about yourself.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)

What do you consider your skills?

What motivates you?

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?

What are you most afraid of?

What traits do you admire in others?

What traits annoy you in others?

What was your childhood like?

What do you want most for yourself?

What do you want most for others?

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?

What are the five most important things to you?

What do you think the world needs more of?

What do you think the world needs less of?

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For the fun of it, I'll give a whirl.

I'd probably spend all day thinking of what I want to do and letting my anxiety grow the more time I spend thinking until I decide to do something completely mundane, like listen to music.

If spent alone, likely reading or something. Maybe a nice one-on-one conversation with a close friend or family member.

There's an ideal? Ha, just kidding. I don't care where or what I'm doing as long as it's with someone I'm comfortable with. I'll find the same enjoyment in running errands with a friend as I will going out for dinner.

My insight, empathy, flexibility, easy-going temperament, and honesty.

My perfectionism, sensitivity, aversion to conflict, fickle interests, and inability to self-discipline.

How have others described you?

Most people I've met consider me very easy to get along with. Underlying stubbornness can shock others once they get closer to me. Most recently I've been described as coming across as gentle, but having a hidden bite. Close ones have said I'm extremely emotional but don't show it. Others have said I have high moral standards for the people around me, but it doesn't show until I'm close with them.

My ability to empathize with the most unattractive of individuals and understand the different mindsets behind different actions. I easily understand things like rules and authority, but I let my own sense of self decide if I want to follow them. I'm not swayed by material values and my first instinct is to make the ethically right decision. I'm honest to myself about who I am and accept the parts of myself that aren't so favorable. I hold myself, and others, to the same standards and don't make excuses when those standards aren't met by either.

What motivates you?

Making myself proud.

The world and the people in it can be really beautiful.

I don't believe the purpose of my life goes very far beyond being happy and being good. Otherwise, I decide what my life's worth is.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)

It can seem like I'm bonding quickly, and I will get attached to other people through conversation if I find them a respectable individual, but that bond is easier broken than sought after. I trust others until they give me a reason not to. Then I'll never trust them the same way again.

Nature vs nurture in terms of human behavior. I wonder if I would be a different person today if I hadn't had the horrible things happen to me that let me grow.

Being abandoned by the people I thought loved and cared for me.

I can find things to admire in almost anyone, but I have a certain consideration for those who are strong where I'm weak. Someone who can lead and take a stand has a special spot in my heart.

I've noticed a certain annoyance towards hypocrisy of any kind, I can quite clearly remember hearing the word's definition for the first time as a child and being astounded. Holding others to different standards than you hold on yourself is just deplorable. I cannot help but cringe at those especially crude or hedonistic as well.

Pretty terrible. I use it as a representation of what not to do in my adult life. My childhood was the worst part of my existence but I'd never learn to love and appreciate others the way I do now had I not experienced it.

Happiness.

Happiness.

Anything I or another person is passionate about. Shared subjects are always fun, especially concerning open-ended fictions that let your imagination run wild. I tend to make epiphanies about myself while in conversation with those close to me.

Authenticity, happiness, courage, kindness, and strength.

The world needs more empathy.

The world needs to stop teaching others to compare themselves to unrealistic images of self.

I don't have a favorite quote, but I found a random one I particularly like; "Your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one."

Plain and simple. You have the ability to write your own life. You can destroy it, you can build it, but that's all on you.

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
[MENTION=35569]notmyapples[/MENTION] From your answers, your typing as INFP 9w1 sx/so sounds quite spot-on. Your 1-wing is very prominent, to the point where I nearly considered you could be 1w9, but you aren't quite analytical enough and you did mention struggling with self discipline. I'm seeing a strong 4 fix for your Heart center - in part because of your avatar (I can't un-associate peacocks with Type 4, I physically can't) but also because of your mention of having epiphanies about yourself in conversation with others, your value of authenticity, and your fear of abandonment. Your Head fix is probably the weakest, since it was most difficult for me to discern, but I believe it is 5 from your sophisticated and precise manner of communication.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=35569]notmyapples[/MENTION] From your answers, your typing as INFP 9w1 sx/so sounds quite spot-on. Your 1-wing is very prominent, to the point where I nearly considered you could be 1w9, but you aren't quite analytical enough and you did mention struggling with self discipline. I'm seeing a strong 4 fix for your Heart center - in part because of your avatar (I can't un-associate peacocks with Type 4, I physically can't) but also because of your mention of having epiphanies about yourself in conversation with others, your value of authenticity, and your fear of abandonment. Your Head fix is probably the weakest, since it was most difficult for me to discern, but I believe it is 5 from your sophisticated and precise manner of communication.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I'm very confident with my typing, but it was fun to see a second opinion.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm gonna do this after dinner

we are all mad here

Enneagram
6w5

My first response was sleep but that's not remotely productive. I've kinda wanted to go to fair or Comic-con. Come to think of it I'd love to go to flea markets. I watch Flea Market Flip and would love to get one-of-a-kind stuff and find stuff I can give unique touches to.

Night in would be in bed with my dog laying next to me as we watch some shows or a movie. Oreos for me to eat, dog treats for my little guy. Then read a chapter of a book then sleep.

I'm not a night out person but I do currently live near Downtown Disney so I'd probably go there.

I'm creative, resourceful, empathetic, good sense of humor, curious.
A procrastinator who never finishes things. Let's fear control me way too much. Way too stubborn for my own good. Drama queen or at least princess.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
Great judge of character. The go-to girl for laughs and to be cheered up. Empathetic. A bit too quick to criticize. Fearful. Strongwilled. Sarcastic yet not insulting with the sarcasm. The 'mother hen'. Also, the 'dad friend' who does bad puns. Way too sensitive but can also use that sensitivity to help others. I stand up for others far more than I do myself.

I read people well. I'm creative and imaginative. I'm just really intuned to people's emotions and the pros and cons that come with that.

What motivates you?
To be a better person and to find my purpose.

It's become more cynical. I can see how it can be good and productive and better than could ever be but I also see the history and the current mindset and how it's all going backward and bitterness win out knowing humans are their own worst enemy and earth too.

I believe I do, I'm just having the hardest time finding it. But maybe that's part of my journey. Who knows? I just hope I'm a better person for it.

If I can see we have something in common I use that as a gateway. I'm not one to start conversations but can if I see a common bond. It helps chip away at the shyness. I love easily but my trust has been abused before so I'm probably more reluctant until I feel secure with new people.

The past and the future.

Loss.

Idealism.

Demeaning people

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."
The worst made me seek out creative safe havens which made me quite imaginative and also sensitive to others.

A purpose.

Safety and contentment.

Anything heartfelt. I love being around that kind of impassioned energy. I do have a soft spot for movies/tv/music. I can pretty much tell you what film is on seen if I haven't seen it.

Acceptance, passion, bravery, imagination, devotion

What do you think the world needs more of? Acceptance and empathy.

What do you think the world needs less of? Intolerance.

Have courage and be kind. I strive for both and also it can a certain courage to be kind to kindless.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

It depends on how I feel and what I want to do at that moment. I hate having obligations and even moreso, I hate planning my hobbies because that turns them into obligations. Most likely, I would just sit around at home, talk on discord, browse the forum, watch youtube, and play video games.

Same as the above.

Lunch or dinner (or both) with the bffand our mutual friends, board games like monopoly and cards against humanity, mario kart, browsing the mall or some other place one of us wanted or needed to go. Or going to a convention, but there's only two local ones that we all go to per year. Typically the stuff like games is done at my house.

1. Friendly, gets along with everyone

2. Good sense of humor

3. Willpower

4. I am a genuinely good person

5. I work hard and am good at what I do

1. Very stubborn, will dig my heels in the ground and refuse to budge

2. Relies too much on external validation

3. Emotionally needy

4. Terrible with money

5. Prone to depressive fits, but I've gotten much better about this in the past 2 years

Some of these I agree with, and others I don't, but here's what I've been told I am:

Friendly
Silly
Cheerful
Smart
Good
Pure
Sweet
Hardworking
Strong-willed
Accepting
Thoughtful

Needy
Insecure
Cynical
Panicky
Close-minded
Selfish

Resume skills or general skills or what?

I can type up to 110 wpm... I have good customer service skills... blah blah

I grew up with technology so I'm very tech-savvy. I have good stamina. I have good (and am constantly striving for better) self-awareness. I'm good at the things that I like doing.

What motivates you?

To do what? To get out of bed in the morning? Idk, that's the only option there is. Not wanting to die yet, I guess?

I'm mostly motivated by my desire for free time. I value my free time more than anything else - even money (I'd rather NOT work overtime and sacrifice my free time even if I made bank off of it).

When I have ~feelings~ I'm also motivated by the desire to latch onto that person and make them My Person who can be my anchor in life, so I become devoted to and motivated by them in a sense. I don't have crushes often at all. Only 5 in my life. But when I do, it's fucking bad

I don't really have one. I don't think humans deserve to be here because we've destroyed our planet and ruined it for every other living thing that's here, and for the most part still have terrible ethics and morality.

I believe that humans are arrogant as shit and don't matter nearly as much as we think we do, ESPECIALLY in the grand scheme of things / when compared to the universe.

There is no such thing as inherent purpose. The only purpose anyone has is the one they give themselves.

My purpose (self-chosen, of course, like everyone's) is to have fun and enjoy my limited time here. I also want to find someone I can trust completely and be a lifelong companion. They don't have to be a romantic companion but that would be awesome.

Shared interests. I'm very easy to get along with and hard to get to know on a deeper level. It's impossible for me to be any more than acquaintances with someone who doesn't share any of my interests. I also need to talk to someone a lot and feel comfortable around them before I'll open up, because I've been abandoned too many times before and now I don't like to give myself away as easily.

Whatever is currently happening in front of me. "Need to finish making this agar, then I can start making that one..." And "I need to stop at the store on the way home from work and buy more soda" and "What do I want to do tonight after work / this weekend?"

Never having an anchor in life. Never having someone who I can give my trust to completely. Being abandoned by everyone I care about.

General friendliness and a willingness to get along. I can't stand people who like conflict for conflict's sake.

See above. Also, I hate people who think they're the only authentic person on the planet (usually they type as Fi dom 4s), as they're typically arrogant and their desperate attempts to be "deep" all the time are actually quite fake. It's insufferable.

I'm not going to go into detail. It was bad. My mom was an abusive narcissist, and no, I don't use those words lightly or just because I don't like someone.

Happiness.

Nothing really, I don't think about them that often. Only the ones I personally care about. I want them to be happy, too.

Uhhhh, I don't know. Whatever I'm into at the time? My day? I talk about myself a lot. I try not to but I'm bad at it. I'm my favorite subject apparently.

1. My free time and happiness

2. My pets

3. My friends

4. My transition

5. Having a job that doesn't make me suicidal (I finally have this thank god)

Human decency, understanding, and cooperation.

The alt right.

"Where paradise is, there is no misery, nor despair, nor life. This is because there isn't either perfect happiness, nor joy, nor death."
- Wolf's Rain.

This is from my favorite anime. I think [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] would like this quote too now that I think of it. It just resonates a lot with me. It's just the truth, plain and simple, with no sugar-coating.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd get everything I need to do done for once, like organize my stuff or get some projects finished up. Then I'd maybe spend some time with a friend or travel to a place I've never been before.

Sitting on the couch with a laptop and the TV on with a cup of tea. Oh and my dog lying next to me.

Driving around to events, touring different restaurants. A friend would be nice to do this with.

I like my willingness to try anything.
I like my ambition.
I like my determination.
I like how it's easy for me to pick up things.
I like my laugh, I guess.

I dislike my inability to feel comfortable around anyone. I always have this nagging feeling that I'm about to get played or used and I hate that.
I dislike how my sense of duty always manages to outmatch my judgement. I also dislike how when I actually need my sense of duty to kick in, like when under intense stress, that's when I am willing to give my full two cents.
I dislike my age and how it limits my independence. Labor laws prevent me from working sufficient hours to support myself and I'm constantly mocked for my age. As if a few months will drastically change my level of maturity or overall ability.
This is oddly specific, but I dislike how my newgrowth looks. I think it makes me look unkempt. I know it's just hair on my head, but my eyes can't help but immediately lock (pun not intended) to it.
And I dislike how undesirable I am. I wish I was more appealing to those I seek to appeal. Even with doing everything in my power, I don't seem to please anyone.

People's comments on my have changed arguably drastically in the past year and a half. Where once I was fun-loving, excitable, social, loud, friendly, inviting... I'm now seen as serious, boring, emotionless, harsh, blunt, uninterested, cold. I don't think I have changed too much, but the new descriptors have been disheartening and aren't untrue. I'm pretty serious and I no longer find myself wanting to pretend I'm not on a mission. With all these distractions around me, uninterested is correct. I guess emotionless is really what gets me. Strangers who don't even actually know me have compared me to a robot and it stings.

I have excellent public speaking skills and can hold my weight in formal debate. I am very attuned to aspects of marketing and can make anything sound vaguely appealing with very little help or alteration. I am solution oriented and can go through many leaps and hurdles to make something be the way I want it to be. I consider myself a high level listener and great at rallying people in the proper direction. I'm also fairly artistic and am not a stranger to graphic design. Not necessarily a marketable skill, but I have a fantastic sense of humor with a strong punning stamina.

What motivates you?
People. They fascinate me and I want to give people all that I can. Achievement is also a motivator, but it sorta ties into the people thing. And the sheer curiosity of just seeing if I'm capable of doing something is a big motivator.

Anything is possible and if you want something, you should do something. Things won't get handed to you. If you don't earn the things you want/need, you don't get them. No exceptions.

I think it's whatever I want it to be. I often imagine myself doing various things and I have a hard time imagining any true failure. Be it becoming a politician or a broadway dancer, I can see the ups and downs that'll eventually become me being satisfied with the amount of effort I put in and the fruits of my labor.

Once in a psychiatric evaluation, my mom explained to the doctor that all throughout my life, I was never able to properly interact with any of the other kids until I found a person to comfortably latch onto. This isn't false, but I do find myself wondering about what made me so eager to cling to those people. None of them really had anything in common (though now that I think on it, all were on the Ne/Si + Ti/Fe axes). I remember meeting them and then I remember being so close that I'd do anything for them. I genuinely can't remember when I wasn't just casual friends with any of them. Even with the casual friends... I dunno. I ask questions and if I like the answers, I keep asking questions until I figured out all I wanted to figure out? I know I used to memorize all these little statistical tidbits on how to optimize social interaction. In fact, trying to unlock the quickest and best way to interact with people was what got me into MBTI. Full circle, we are.

"What now?" "Why would they do that?" "How can I fix this?"

Easy. Being told my romantic partner never loved me. Or finding out too late that I'm unwanted. Finding out that I was the problem all along and no one even bothered to tell me.

Independence, a sense of humor, ambition, and most importantly: potential.

Lack of initiative, stupidity when unjustified, inability to take a hint, boring, uncooperative for no good reason

I was constantly by myself. My parents and my brother were both in the home but they rarely interacted with me. Overall shitty and I feel unwilling to go into anymore detail outside of "lonely".

A relationship. Not even romantic. I just want to have someone to interact with and genuinely enjoy that interaction. No discomfort or annoyance. I want to be wanted, as textbook of an answer as that is.

I want them to be openminded and aiming for the top. I want everyone to go forward in any way possible. Improvement is the best movement.

Typology, animation, politics, and video games

Success, achievement, independence, potential, legacy

Ways to interact with one another.

Willful ignorance

I can't think of any specific quotes.

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
[MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION]
I was going to say ESTJ even before I saw your side info (interest in politics/marketing and emphasis on work ethic, ambition, and legacy tipped me off to the TeSi), but I don't think you're a 2. I think you're a 3w2 so/sp, also with a strong 6 fix in your trifix due to your work ethic and skepticism, and your Gut fix is probably 8, gathered from your blunt communication style. You seem more focused on competency, namely your own, than on being an indispensable part of peoples' lives or giving help/advice.

snowfeather

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
[MENTION=35775]esotericsurgery[/MENTION]

Spend time with my husband. Go to the zoo and the botanic gardens, maybe an aquarium. Get food from someplace we've been thinking about going to for a while. But really it's mostly spending time with him. Just simple stuff like this. We actually do this kind of thing fairly often.

Again, a lot of time with just me and him. Some alone time to do my own thing. Mostly just hanging around the house on the computer, really.

Pretty much how I described question 1, lol.

1. I'm good at understanding where people are coming from (fairly empathetic.)
2. I'm reliable. When I say I'll do something, I try my best to follow through and it'll usually upset me if I can't.
3. I like to plan and organize and help people solve problems.
4. I usually care a lot about not wanting to offend people unnecessarily.
5. I have a really hard time lying. Truth is really important to me.

1. I have intense anxiety which has a lot of negative impacts on my life.
2. I have a hard time saying no (so I'll often avoid situations where I'd be put in a position to “have” to say yes.)
3. I'm too critical sometimes, usually of myself, but of others too. (Perfectionistic)
4. So much doubt, tons of self-doubt.
5. I often feel the need to be “validated” by others. Like it's not enough that just I think something, I need to feel like others think it too or at least understand where I'm coming from.

I'm having trouble picking just five, so...

6. I'm pretty impatient.

Quiet. Nice. Dependable. Shy. Worry wort. Sensitive. Smart.

Empathy and logical reasoning.

What motivates you?

Obligations to others, if whatever we're talking about is related to someone else. Myself sometimes. Fear is often a big motivator for me.

When I'm feeling more depressed I generally think something like 'life sucks, then you die' and I'd wish the dying would come sooner rather than later. If I'm not feeling so bad then it's a bit more positive but probably still negative to a lot of people. I think it's good to help each other and to be kind, but the world overall is in a pretty bad state.

My purpose in life is whatever God intends for it to be. I think the way my husband and I met and how we've grown together makes it pretty clear that at least part of my purpose was to help him (and he's helped me too.) That's certainly a nice thought at least. :)

I latch on to people very easily. I have to keep my distance, to be honest. Just observing people or talking to them is enough, I don't have to do anything special.

All the things that could go wrong at any given moment and how I'd handle things. Plans we have for the future. The past.

I've been having this thought over and over in my mind of falling from really high up. It's at night, and you can see billions of stars. It's so beautiful. Sometimes I start out falling, but other times I jump off a cliff. It's cold. And I hit freezing cold water but it doesn't phase me and I'm okay. It sounds scary but it's not. It's really peaceful. Anyhow, I've been thinking about that a lot. xD

Uncertainty. Everything falling apart. My husband's death.

People who can get things done efficiently. Wittiness. Creativity. Passion.

Unnecessary harshness with others. Too much stubbornness. Often getting so emotional that it's hard to have an honest conversation with them.

Not good. Neglectful mom and fairly absent dad. Too critical of self. Suicidal from young age. Not many happy memories.

Peace of mind.

Peace of mind.

Future plans and what the best ideas are. Politics and religion (when I know it's safe to do so with the other person. I don't want to offend anyone and I usually hate getting into arguments.) Typology. Food.

Honesty.
Kindness.
Humility.
Security.
Love.

Goodness. Repentance. Love.

Self-indulgence. Corruption.

I don't have one.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?: Chill on my computer, read, listen to music.

Describe your ideal day/night in.: Good music, good food, and pictures of cats...? XD

Describe your ideal day/night out.: A chill night, maybe some snow outside shimmering in the winter light with someone I love dearly to pass the time with.

List five things you like about yourself.: Um well...that's a good question.
1. compassionate 2. passionate 3. authenticity 4. creativity 5. ambitious

1. compassionate to a fault 2. impulsive emotions 3. indecisive 4. sometimes a push-over 5. can be overbearing

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.): I think the common train of compliments lies with being caring and altruistic, and flaws involve being cruel in my anger and not being assertive about what I think sometimes.

What do you consider your skills?: Writing, telling you trivial bullshit, connecting the dots between subjects probably not applicable...

What motivates you?: Um. I don't know honestly. I'm just kind of motivated in general. I feel there is opportunity waiting and I don't have time to be unmotivated? XD

What is your general outlook on life/the world?: Sad.
Okay in essence before my darker life experiences, I felt everyone was just a diamond in the rough needing a good polish. Now, I have trouble trusting anyone. I don't see a lot of hope.

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?: Well yea, everyone has a purpose. It is whatever God intended me to use my gifts for. XD

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.): Usually I find some casual passion in common, like a loved movie or musician, and start there and then I want to know the depths of your soul. If it doesn't go deeper, we'll break off because if the friendship isn't deep it isn't friendship.But if we become friends we could be close throwing cotton balls at each other for all I care. I'm not picky, anything could be fun.

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?: Random spew of ideas. Anything from song lyrics, to really graphic worst case scenarios. I feel like I'm always in my own head. XD

What are you most afraid of?: I think at this point in my life my biggest fear is not being completely free. I need freedom to be who I am, to express myself, to be vulnerable. that without being controlled and hurt by someone.

What traits do you admire in others?: Honesty, authenticity, friendliness, intellect, firm beliefs, open-mindedness.

What traits annoy you in others?: Dishonesty, fakeness, passive aggressive behavior, wishy-washy on beliefs, closed-minded to a different perspective, thinking you are the only thing that can be right, insensitivity without a just cause.

What was your childhood like?: Um it wasn't bad. I got into some trouble but like, pure childhood before like 10 years old wasn't bad. I would play restaurant with my goldfish. I feel like I find interesting ways to occupy my time.

What do you want most for yourself?: To be successful at doing the things I feel passionate about.

What do you want most for others?: I want them to be free and open to possibilities for them and have love in their lives.

What are your favorite things to talk about?: Um to be honest I am not one to "pick" a topic. I talk more like a stream of conciousness. Whatever is in my head is what comes out, and whatever we're discussing, whatever idea comes from it, is what I mention. I am not picky.

What are the five most important things to you?: God, music, writing, the people I care about, learning.

What do you think the world needs more of?: Compassion

What do you think the world needs less of?: Selfish obsessions with money and prestige.

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?:
"I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different."
I always felt like my compassion is a curse. I empathize so strongly, almost too strongly, it causes me physical pain to see someone else's pain very strongly. It's hard for me at times but this quote just resonates in a way that it is brave to be vulnerable, it is brave to be selfless and care about someone besides yourself.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Playing music and experimenting new ways and new sounds and collaborate with other musicians, have them share with me what is with what.
Then we go to a nice restaurant and have an awesome conversation about the weird things that go on our lives.
We'd hang out at some playground, doing weird shit.
Next, we'd draw each other in different sorts of clothing.
At the end, we'd all hug each other and fall asleep on top of each other. HAHA kidding. I mean separately. Of course.

Having an awesome breakfast/lunch/dinner.
Have an awesome playlist.
Have a party game with friends inside.
Have some time alone to meditate and relax for a few hours.
Make terrific music.
Have 10 hours of sleep.
Read a book that helps me see the world quite differently in a good way.

Go to an awesome music venue, dance my heart out with strangers/friends.
Go to a splendid restaurant and the food/drink is phenomenal.
Running with a friend who won't try to race me unless it's just for a bit of fun.
Lay down and watch the stars at night with somebody and meditate on that.

Creative
Open-minded
Empathetic
Having Integrity
Can bounce back to joy no matter the obstacle.

Stubborn
Afraid to try new things sometimes
too shy
easily distracted/procrastinate a lot
easily depressive because of empathy

Very authentic (this is from a guy who I talk to once in a great while)
Friendly and warm.

(funny is from those who are infatuated with me unfortunately lol)

creativity with an abundance of ideas on one kind of situation (usually the one that is spoken about)
Can synthesize seemingly contradictory experiences and come out with a new perspective
can see multiple perspectives quite easily
can treat the public as equals

What motivates you?
Being respected by the world.
Self-development and fulfillment.
Possibly preparing myself to see my future soulmate.
By constantly being surprised new things about myself.

In general, human behavior can be found out. There are ways to find a way to communicate with everyone. That involves transformation of the self and has to do with mind, body, and spirit. This means that the world can be good or bad depending on the way you see it and the way you generally want it to be. Spiritual concepts give you that path. The wiser you are, the better the outlook.

Yes, I'm finding it out slowly by slowly. But I know it's to be a healer of many. Just exactly how, it might be through music and the small acts of kindness I do for random people. Or just to spread the purity of joy around from knowing the best and the worst of life.

Very slowly. I tend to be hesitant in giving myself away offline, but rather relatively quickly online.
Usually chat online. I just don't really ever make solid bonds with people irl. Although I'd like to, so I imagine it'd be dancing with others and just being open into letting them express themselves.

My relationships with everyone, sex (I mean come on guys), and being a terrific musician.

Being too afraid and missing out on what could have been had I just went with it.

Practicalness
Patience
Attention to detail. (like how people can clean really well!)

quick to judge.
stubborn.
closed-mindedness.

Harsh and misunderstood. However being with my family were the best times and I was someone who looked joyful. Strangers who took care of me didn't like that part about me very much.

Freedom and love.

Freedom and love.

People's nook's and crannies, how people react to things, how I generally react to things. Funny situations or videos I saw.

Music, Sensual/Sexuality, Beauty, Peace, and Love. (or the Raver's motto: PLUR lol)

The 5 most important things to me.

Bad music, rape, ugliness (especially in character), war, and hatred.

Hmm, an absolute favorite quote is difficult but the first one I can think of is..

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." - Albert Camus

This quote is significant to me because I weep at how bad people want attention to fitting in, to be afraid of taking chances to improve their lives. Their unwillingness for the new. To be a friend of the anonymous critic who has neither a care or a glance of them. I sometimes feel everyone is just some unresponsive rock, unshakable and unwilling to move.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My relationships with everyone, sex (I mean come on guys), and being a terrific musician.

The unspoken truth.

Kierkagaard

I would probably spend it with my wife. I'd likely want to start the morning with a large breakfast and some light reading to music. I'd like to spend the middle part of the day between writing and playing games and the evening with a nice dinner and a trip to the movies if we're not too tired.

The same as the first question, but the food would be delivered and the movie watched at home.

Getting up early and spending most of the day at a large park hiking or otherwise enjoying the scenery. End the day with a nice dinner and a movie as before.

My sense of logic
My imagination/creativity
My sense of humor
My ability to make connections
My writing ability

My lack of work ethic/inability to motivate myself in or about things that truly matter
My seeming inability to let go of what's logically correct in order to sympathize with another's feelings
My temper
My pride
That I struggle to connect with people and things outside my inner world

Lazy, intelligent, quiet, reserved, shy, weird, scary

I'm good with abstract concepts. I struggle with detail work, but I'm good at big picture things. If it's ideas that are needed, I can usually supply a great many of them. Creative work is where I shine the most if it's on something I can focus my inner world on. I'm good with puzzles and things that require an ability to see connections and make logical deductions and that makes me a good test taker as well. When I can get motivated about a subject or an activity, I can usually understand it and get good at it fairly quickly, but it's very difficult to get that started and even harder to keep it going once I get bored with it.

What motivates you?

Making sure my wife is well cared for. Satisfying my need to create imaginary worlds in my head and put them into writing. Having a strong understanding of the things that interest me.

I don't really know how to answer that. Life is a system designed by God and I'm just one piece/part created to fulfill some small function within a greater whole. It's hard to have an opinion from that perspective. I don't know what's going to happen to me in the future, but I don't need very much outside of my small bubble and most anything else just rolls of my back so I just wake up and do my routine in order to get back to enjoying the things I like to do with the person I like to do them with.

I believe in God, so I do believe that I, like everyone else, has a purpose in life. It may not be as grand as some others, but they're all designed, big or small, with a greater final purpose in mind. I don't know what mine might be.

I don't know. The bonds I've formed throughout my life had been very transient. Even the friends I had from preschool through highschool only lasted as long as it was convenient to be around each other. Once we all moved away for college or whatever else, we immediately lost contact. I barely even keep contact with my family and they only occasionally reach out to see how I'm doing. I've just never had the ability to make things stick with people in any permanent fashion and it's made it hard for me to care about most of my relationships beyond the day-to-day. My marriage is one of the only relationships I've ever had that's felt differently because it's the only one that exists inside my bubble instead of outside of it. I suppose people mostly become aware of me just by talking to me which isn't that common. I don't make much effort to talk to others. If anyone does become interested in me it's usually due to a shared worldview or mutual passion in a subject.

My inner world. I'm most often just thinking up stories with characters, settings, cosmologies, and I spend a lot of time just playing them out in my head like a book or a movie.

People knowing too much about me and thinking badly of me for it. Being the dumbest guy in the room. Being forgotten.

Intelligence, a sense of humor, taking a logical approach to subjects, a quick wit, creativity, motivated, passion, the correct worldview

A lack of interest in going beyond a superficial understanding of things, being overemotional, being loud, being too extroverted

I was very successful as a child and was quite popular and fairly extroverted as well as intelligent. I did not have to try very hard in school to do well until about late middle school when additional effort was required and I didn't know how to discipline myself to do that. I quickly became a poor student and at the same time my interests diverged from what was popular and I had little in common with my peers so I quickly ended up fairly alone. I became solidly introverted and began spending most of my time in my own head. I was very depressed and kept all of this from my family for no real reason.

Peace and tranquility. Time to do the things I love.

Whatever it is they want for themselves.

Cosmology and lore of different fictional universes. Comics, video games, books, movies, etc. I like strategy games and enjoy talking about strategy in general. I like sharing creative ideas for things like stories. Food.

My wife
My religion
My inner world
Logic
Good food

More access to and understanding of the things that are true in this world.

Comforting but incorrect ideas.

None come to mind.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I would go on a roadtrip to somewhere nearby or an art museum.

Wine and books. Alone.

Going anywhere with someone I like or wandering alone.

Calm
Shrewd
Assertive
Intimate
Natural

Aloof
Self-loathing
Messed up
Empty
Lazy

Aloof, cagey, quiet, weird, shy, mean, firm, lazy, nice, excessive, funny, serious.

What do you consider your skills? Improvising.

What motivates you? The impulse to defy. Defy myself primarily. What am I otherwise.

Not enough.

I'm undecided.

Quickly but with great resistance and so, denial, on my part. I just know when I go with someone. I'm very unconditional in my bonds and I never waver.
But this is all rare in the first place.

Myself. My mortality. The nature of this world and existence. How to live.

Incorrigible failure.

The ability to put others first.

When people try too hard. Also, extreme capriciousness.

Unstable.

Transcendence of the quotidian.

I do not want things for others

Myself. Unfortunately. And in a weird way too. Because it's also my least favorite thing to speak about.

Transcendence
Answers
Compassion
Honesty
Genuineness

Authenticity and acceptance.

People pleasers and judgement.

"As I went over to say good-by I saw that the expression of bewilderment had come back into Gatsby's face, as though a faint doubt had occurred to him as to the quality of his present happiness. Almost five years! There must have been moments even that afternoon when Daisy tumbled short of his dreams – not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion. It had gone beyond her, beyond everything. He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart."

I know.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
[MENTION=35775]esotericsurgery[/MENTION]

WHATEVER I want? Well... with my girlfriend. Do i really have to be specific about this?

I suppose a day/night in means spending time with people inside someone's home. Urban Dictionary confirms my hypothesis. Since I would like to be always with my girlfriend, I'm gonna add a rule: for these questions I can't answer "with my girlfriend" anymore, but I'm gonna theorize an alternative scenario. I hate to be repetitive.
So, let's go back to the question. A day in seems boring to describe, so I'm gonna imagine a night in. Playing playstation tournaments with close friends, with tons of alcohol. Everybody's got to drink. Happy people's funnier. When I'm competing I tend to mock my opponent, but in a convivial and humorous way.

Now I'm gonna suppose that a night out is a night spent outside your and your friend's homes. I don't really like night outs, but the ones I like the most are those spent in comfortable places, with few people. Where the food's pretty cheap, and with a lot of alcohol. After that we could go play bowling or table football. It's fun.

Intelligence
Politeness
Being capable of showing great anger and intimidate people
Non judgemental attitude
Physical strenght

Social awkwardness
Fear of being judged
Egoism
Panicking in vague and ambiguous situations
Inconstancy

Soviet killer glare. Cold. A friend told me I'm opportunistic and used him and the other's only when I could get something from them. I've been defined "the weirdest person I know". Withdrawn.

Intelligence, physical strenght, capability of playing various musical instruments.

What motivates you?
Physical pleasures and the hope for a better future.

I'm pretty depressed, so my outlook is negative. Life has no meaning, so you better try to take joy from the simplest things.

My purpose in life is to make some money to be able to afford a decent lifestyle.

Super slowly, and I nearly never really bond deeply. Most of my friends are those I met in school. I was the new kid, so in order to know them better and get some friends I got into their same football club. I bond mostly with shared activities.

I'm depressed, I see no future, I want to escape this pain.

Losing my gf and never getting a decent amount of money in order to build a better future.

Constance. Carefree attitude. Social skills.

Bossy attitude, intrusiveness, ridiculous attachment to the past, vagueness, stupidity and incapability to pretend respect.

Pretty nice, even though I got really nervous and anxious without reason sometimes. Spent a lot of time outside playing football with my friends, or playing videogames and watching cartoons and drawing. I hated reading. I was a really quiet boy, and my classmates considered me the "truth teller". If something happened, they always believed me, because I was the honest one who always told the truth. I was also the one that when pissed off just would burst out and beat the other kid.

Love, and money.

The people I care for? I want a happy life for them. Humans in general? I don't care.

Football, tv series, MBTI, food.

Love, food, money, comfort, happiness.

Respect and politeness.

Humans, cement, asphalt and arrogance.

"Dein Glück
Ist nicht mein Glück
Ist mein Unglück"

It means "your luck ain't my luck: it's my misfortune". I like it because people's like "you should be happy for Y's happiness!" and I feel like "it doesn't affect me. Why should I care?". It could also be that Y's achievements contrast mine.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I would first wake up without an alarm clock, which would still be earlier than most people (I can’t seem to sleep past 7am). I would want to meet up with some friends sometime during the day, maybe eat together and do a fun activity. It would be nice to be celebrating something. I enjoy that kind of atmosphere.
I also would love to go to the library and just explore. Or dig through archives, I love historical stuff.
I would spend the evening by myself (oh and with my cat). I would read or write cuddled up in a blanket in bed. I’d also probably listen to music and maybe watch a movie or TV show. I enjoy political satire shows and mysteries. I tend to watch the same shows repeatedly though; I have no patience for anything new in that area. I cannot keep up.
I would make sure to go to sleep at a decent hour since that rarely happens for me.
It would also be a mild fall or spring day. Not too sunny, but not cloudy either. That’s my favorite kind of weather.
I may or may not do anything explicitly productive. It depends. I have on and off days with motivation. So, when I’m motivated, I am sure to capitalize on it so I can relax when I don’t want to do anything.

Reading, writing, researching, listening to music, and catching up on sleep

I’m not one for clubs or bars or parties (in the college sense). I would rather spend time with a group of friends somewhere else that isn’t populated by drunk people. In those situations, I just tend to worry about people a little too much (I am offering people rides home when they literally live in walking distance and I know they walked). I also despise the smell of beer to the point where I would just rather avoid that specific beverage altogether.
I love to go to the movies if there is something I want to see or attend a lecture of some sort.

1.) I’m a big picture thinker.
2.) I have a good work ethic. If something needs to be done, I will do it if possible.
3.) I have a good sense of humor.
4.) I can get along with pretty much anyone. I’m open-minded and accepting. I rarely judge.
5.) I’m even-tempered. It’s hard to truly anger me, and I don’t like to freak out at people. Apparently, it’s downright scary when I do though. I would rather not scare people.

1.) I tend to panic and overreact quite a bit.
2.) I’m so much of a big picture thinker that I miss details.
3.) I am very nervous to approach people at times. If I admire someone greatly or am really interested in them, I will usually shy away at first. There are exceptions, but I wish I could be more forward
4.) I’m a bit weak with initiating one-on-one social interaction. I want to get to know people better, but I am most comfortable socializing in a group setting.
5.) I tend to tell people what they want to hear at times. I’m trying to get better at it and become a more honest person. It’s hard balance to fine. I tend to waver between extremes.

How have others described you?
Kind, energetic, funny, smart, driven, hard-working, and a bit eccentric

Love of learning, deciphering people’s positive qualities, brainstorming, writing, and the ability to get along well with a variety of different people.

What motivates you?
I’m motivated by the desire to do something important in the world and make an impact. However, I don’t really know what that looks like yet. There are a lot of ways to be a positive influence.
I have always felt underestimated. So I have a bit of a chip on my shoulder at times to prove those who underestimate me wrong.

I think the world has a lot of good and bad in it. We each also have good and bad inside ourselves, and different variables affect which side is ultimately more prominent. Also, we all perceive the world differently through our own lens of reality, so it is always important to remember that.

I believe our purpose in life is what we determine for ourselves. I am not exactly sure of mine, and I don’t want to lock myself into a certain way of thinking. But I believe I am here to make the world a better place in some degree.

How do you typically bond with other people?
Usually through shared activities and interests or mutual friends. I often bond with people slowly, but some people I connect with instantly. Other times I connect faster with people who are drawn to me for whatever reason. I tend to pull in a lot of Fi doms.

“What if?” situations.

Bees. I absolutely am terrified of anything resembling a bee. Sometimes even flies buzzing freak me out if I cannot tell it’s a fly.
As far as broad, esoteric fears, I am not sure. I suppose I fear not mattering and not being important. I also fear that I will lose myself and never experience anything exciting and important.

Intelligence, critical thinking, analytical abilities, empathy, compassion, open-mindedness, a sense of humor, passion, and ambition

Disrespectfulness and prejudice

My childhood was pretty decent overall. I was a physically weak child, but I was in many ways advanced for my age intellectually. However, I was often held back because I was an extremely anxious child. Almost anything could cause an outright anxiety attack.
I didn’t have many friends as a child even though I was very social and bubbly. I typically had my nose in a book and tended to come off as a bit pretentious to my peers. I did not quite realize that my traits which impressed adults would not necessarily impress other kids. I also had trouble keeping friends. In the end, I don’t think anyone knew what to do with me.
I was also very imaginative and loved playing make-believe games. I had tons of imaginary friends.

I want to do something important and fulfilling in the world. I believe I will reach that point through education and a career. I do not have any desire to settle down or have a family. Maybe that will change. However, I can see myself remaining single long after most of the people my age are/have been married. The idea of a romantic or sexual relationship frankly only ever incites apathetic feelings within me. Part of this may be my identity as an aromantic asexual, and I have always been like this to a certain extent.

I hope everyone can live a happy and fulfilling life

Life, things people are passionate about (even if I don’t share that interest, I LOVE to see others excited and passionate), animals, books and movies I have enjoyed, theories, history, and really anything. I can honestly talk about anything, and I can be a rather-fast paced conversationalist and hard to keep up with. So, I appreciate when people remind me to slow down if I start to ramble.

In no particular order:
1.) Independence
2.) Happiness- both my own and others
3.) Equality
4.) Justice
5.) Open-mindedness

The world needs more respect. Too many people disrespect each other and blatantly disregard each other without having taken the time to listen to, observe, and get to know the person. Now some people will just not get along, and other people have proven to be unworthy of my respect. However, we need to give people baseline respect until that is absolutely no longer an option.

The world needs less toxicity. We need to all strive to set a good example and be the best people possible. In a professional setting, we need to act professional. And many people need to stop rushing to harsh judgements and possess the willingness to deeply examine and even question their values and belief systems in order to determine what they want.

“The future belongs to those who see the beauty in their dreams,” Eleanor Roosevelt
My favorite quote changes all of the time. This was the first one that came to mind, I absolutely love how it is phrased. It doesn’t have that deep of a significance other than the fact that it resonates with me.

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
[MENTION=23583]yama[/MENTION]
"the world needs less of the alt-right" Haha, I love that.
I don't think you are an ESFJ, but 6w5 definitely seems accurate. I think you're probably an ESFP, I see more Fi than Fe in your views, also having a lot of stamina is associated more with dom-Se. (also you remind me of a younger version of my mother who is an ESFP 6.)