• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fill my questionnaire to be typed by me.

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
[MENTION=35591]we are all mad here[/MENTION]
All right, y'know how I was stuck between INTP and ISFJ for you? Nix that, I think you're actually an INFJ. Not many INFJs are 6w5s, so that probably threw me off, but I can easily imagine how one could seem like a cross between INTP and ISFJ (also, a good fictitious example if you're up to watching a little bit of a sci-fi cop show - Olivia Dunham from Fringe is an INFJ 6w5.) The "great judge of character" thing really makes me think NiFe - neither TiNe nor SiFe particularly have that gift.

we are all mad here

Enneagram
6w5
[MENTION=35591]we are all mad here[/MENTION]
All right, y'know how I was stuck between INTP and ISFJ for you? Nix that, I think you're actually an INFJ. Not many INFJs are 6w5s, so that probably threw me off, but I can easily imagine how one could seem like a cross between INTP and ISFJ (also, a good fictitious example if you're up to watching a little bit of a sci-fi cop show - Olivia Dunham from Fringe is an INFJ 6w5.) The "great judge of character" thing really makes me think NiFe - neither TiNe nor SiFe particularly have that gift.

Yeah, I read up on inferior Fe and like 'Nope'. Inferior Se on the other hand I can relate to more. I'd love your opinion on my heart fix. I'm pretty sure I'm a 9w1 on my body fix. The variants are harder for me.

The "great judge of character" came from my dad. It didn't even come from me! :happy2: I agree with it though. I'm great at zeroing in on what will most likely happen and on people.

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah, I read up on inferior Fe and like 'Nope'. Inferior Se on the other hand I can relate to more. I'd love your opinion on my heart fix. I'm pretty sure I'm a 9w1 on my body fix. The variants are harder for me.

The "great judge of character" came from my dad. It didn't even come from me! :happy2: I agree with it though. I'm great at zeroing in on what will most likely happen and on people.

Can definitely see 9w1 for your Gut fix. Your Heart fix is kind of tough for me to determine, it may be a "distant third". You seem pretty self-aware of your differences from others when it comes to motives, so possibly 4w5. 694 is called "The Seeker" and I can definitely see that, you seem to go a bit against the current, but gently. I think you're sp/sx.

we are all mad here

Enneagram
6w5
Can definitely see 9w1 for your Gut fix. Your Heart fix is kind of tough for me to determine, it may be a "distant third". You seem pretty self-aware of your differences from others when it comes to motives, so possibly 4w5. 694 is called "The Seeker" and I can definitely see that, you seem to go a bit against the current, but gently. I think you're sp/sx.

Thank you. I'm going to go read up on looping infjs.

I'm wondering if these are Ni: One of my main driving forces for being kind is because I feel it helps in the long run. Every now and then I say "You should be kinder to them, you never know when you might need them" and "Kindness leads to good karma". Also, I've noticed I usually zero in on what is most likely to happen not the multiple possibilities that might happen. Is that Ni or Ne? If anything. :blush:

skimpit

Section A: The Basics
If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?
Surfing the Internet for advice articles, reading, writing, or sleeping.

Describe your ideal day/night in.
Alone. Eating pasta. Finding the perfect way to motivate myself to get something done, and getting it done.

Describe your ideal day/night out.
With a group of friends, preferably hanging out the whole day. Maybe we go out to the mall and to see a show. We sit in the same row at the theatre and reference in-jokes. We pass around a big container of popcorn. We make sarcastic comments about weird scenes in the movie. We laugh a little too loud. At the mall we go to each person's favorite store. We are respectful of each person's interests. We offer them support and encouragement. We get tired of talking, but we keep going, because we don't know when we'll see each other again. At the end of the occasion, we all hug.

List five things you like about yourself.
- When I want to, I can have a strong desire and drive to get things right.
- I can be a shoulder to cry on.
- I mostly mind my own business.
- I am for the most part forthright and honest.
- I don't make trouble on purpose.

List five things you dislike about yourself.
- I have no talents.
- I'm indecisive.
- I'm not dependable.
- I whine a lot.
- I'm insecure.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
"Attentive", "artistic", "witty", "dependable", "engaging", "thoughtful" (though I don't claim they're correct)

What do you consider your skills?
In all seriousness: reading motivational articles and not actually getting motivated to do anything. Eating. Sleeping. Not being able to stand up for myself.

What motivates you?
Again, to be perfectly serious, food and rest. Also the idea that I can complete something. Or the idea that someone will like what I've done.

Section B: Digging Deeper
What is your general outlook on life/the world?
My life sucks. I'm a pile of suckery. It can't possibly improve. It's no one's fault but my own. I wish I could lay in bed all day and not think about what life on the outside is like because being out there just rubs me the wrong way, mostly because I don't have the know-how to survive the way an average adult should.

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?
I believe I should have a purpose, but I don't know that I have one. I think everyone searches for their purpose whether they know it or not.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
Slowly, using games or activities the other person likes.

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?
How I can change the present to impact my future for the better.

What are you most afraid of?
Bees. Really. But also, not being of use to anyone. Not having a drive to live. Being a sack of skin with no reason to exist.

What traits do you admire in others?
Kindness. Intelligence. Skill. Sociability.

What traits annoy you in others?
A gossipy nature, bad communication ability (especially when they don't pick up on the nuances of my words)

What was your childhood like?
So normal I barely remember it and I'm 20.

What do you want most for yourself?
To be accomplished. But more than that, to be good at something.

What do you want most for others?
To understand each other.

Section C: Interests and Values
What are your favorite things to talk about?
How to live, what people are doing wrong, myself (ugh), current events. (I'm the lowest form of life according to Eleanor Roosevelt.)

What are the five most important things to you?
- Computer
- Parents
- Security
- Contentedness
What do you think the world needs more of?
Togetherness.

What do you think the world needs less of?

Misunderstanding.

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?
‘What’s Wrong with the World?’ --> "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." I recently read it may not have been written by that man, but nonetheless I like its directness. It reveals a simple and ugly truth in the vein of "Man In The Mirror" or that Gandhi quote. It makes me realize I still have a long way to go - it makes me feel like I've seen the light, if for a moment.
Don't know if this is conclusive enough for you. Let me know if you need more pointers.

esotericsurgery

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Thank you. I'm going to go read up on looping infjs.

I'm wondering if these are Ni: One of my main driving forces for being kind is because I feel it helps in the long run. Every now and then I say "You should be kinder to them, you never know when you might need them" and "Kindness leads to good karma". Also, I've noticed I usually zero in on what is most likely to happen not the multiple possibilities that might happen. Is that Ni or Ne? If anything. :blush:

That is totally, absolutely Ni.
I am dominant Ni and that is what I do, I hone in rather than expanding outward in terms of what's possible. I'm not always right, though - I hate the whole "Ni users are usually right" thing that gets spouted in so many type descriptions. We aren't, especially if we're anxious - then, we zero in on the worst possible scenario :doh:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'd do something creative, meaningful and productive.Writing, singing, making music, taking pictures, this all sounds pretty good to me. I'd always make some time to hang out with my friends and relax in a pub or so. If I had enough money and time, I'd travel.

I'd listen to music, write poetry or work on my novel. I'd probably sing and play the guitar as well. At the evening I like to have a glass of wine or tea and watch some good TV shows.

I like to spend time with my friends. I'd probably attend a concert with them and end up in some sort of a pub, drinking beer and talking about life.

Creativity, curiosity, open mindedness, independence, depth

messy nature, hypersensitivity, forgetfulness, shyness, stubbornness

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)

I was told that I'm creative and that I have interesting ideas. Most people see me as artistic. I was also told that I have an interesting sense of fashion style. I was also told that I'm not afraid to go into depth when dealing with something and that I can come up with new perspectives.
The less fettering stuff includes being totally messy, irresponsible and childish. I was also told that I'm too sensitive on my own self, take myself too seriously and lack empathy for others.

Writing, languages, singing, photography, fashion design

What motivates you?
I want to make this world a better place for the future generations. I want to have a public influence and push things towards change.

I think that everything is possible with enough dedication and passion. The world isn't fair and it doesn't give things for free,so everyone needs to fight for their own position as they can. It can be a struggle, but at the end, the life is only what you make it.

Opening up people's minds, pushing towards change.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)

It takes me time to open up. I usually judge people based on how much similar or different to me they seem. Most people to me seem very different and I feel like I have nothing in common with them. I seek true deep connections with people who share my interests and opinions.

First of all, I need to deal with myself and my own emotion. I constantly ask myself if I'm accomplishing my goals, if I'm the person I've always wanted to be and if I truly follow my dreams and passions. If I don't, I usually get very depressed and get stuck in melancholy and negativism.
Secondly I deal with how the world is and what can be done better and differently to make it a better place for everyone. I care about social issues and causes and I seek to make them better.

Not accomplishing my goals, not following my dreams, not becoming the person I've always wanted to be. Being ordinary, useless, talentless and uninteresting.

Intellect, knowledge, ambition, decisiveness, inner strength, mature nature and calmness.

Stupidity and ignorance, lying and affectation, traditionalism, lack of ambition, aggressive nature and arrogance.

Good family vise, terrible at school and with my peers. My family spoiled me and my peers bullied me.

I want to come at peace with who I am. I have a terrible love/hate relationship with myself and I always have an extreme inner critic. I just want to be ok with who I am for once.

I want them to be who they truly are, I want them to not be ashamed of their true identity, I want them to be truly free and happy.

Music, art, movies, literature, traveling, future plans, relationships, politics, current happenings, philosophy, society, health.

Following my goals and dreams, staying true to who I believe I'm meant to be, having positive relationships with others, being a part of something "bigger" than myself, staying creative and artistic.

Critical and independent thinking, more "rebels" who can think and go their own way despite conventions.

Stupid, conservative and traditional folks.

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away." - It says that it's better to burn out in your own flame and passion than fade away in the boredom and stereotype of the ordinary. When you burn out, you stay true to yourself and your beliefs, but fading away... you lose it all.

Doing things that matter to me all at once, which would include making art, listening to music, and maybe spending some time with someone else I admire. Feeling satisfied at the end at how everything went is always a plus, too.

Getting up whenever I want, doing activities I love such as listening to music, singing along out loud, painting, maybe hanging out with a few friends, and then going to sleep late.

Being with someone I cherish and exploring a large city and nightlife together. Not something I really do, but it would be ideal as an outing for me. Also being spontaneous and doing whatever else we decide to do that day. And somehow having the day be profound and unforgettable to top it off.

I like how I'm artistically motivated, and also my imagination, unique qualities, open-mindedness, and ability to understand and forgive.

I can be very self-absorbed, forgetful, and lazy. I also dislike having an addictive personality and my social awkwardness.

I've been told I'm very artistic and talented. I've also been told that I have a great sense of style and overall taste. That I am incredibly shy, quiet, and mysterious, yet also nice and accepting. Eccentric and quirky. Pretentious and an elitist. Sensitive, yet insensitive. Inward looking and asocial. In a world of my own, a little too much. Can be lazy and selfish. Too self-critical and sometimes negative.

Anything that has to do with creativity; I'll find a way to make it work. I have a good discerning eye for fine art. I can be very concentrated on something if motivated. Also well-equipped at thinking outside the box and doing things my own way. And yeah, that's about all. I'm only good at artsy things and pretty useless at anything else. :unsure:

What motivates you?

My own predestined belief that I am supposed to be an artist and vehemently invested in making it happen no matter what.

I try to see the glass as half full as opposed to half empty now. I really believe that if one puts their mind to something, it can be achieved. The power of the mind is underappreciated. Also, it is important to retain that childlike wonder as an adult. To have a balance of both sides of the coin in order to reach that equilibrium. Find the good that comes out of the bad. Look for signs. Remain humble and open to many possibilities.

Yes. I'm not so sure on the whole destiny concept, but I really believe it in my heart that I am meant to be an artist. I knew since I was 3 years old, but didn't quite meditate on that possibility until later in life. I was unsure for the longest time because I had a low sense of self, but now I understand what my sole purpose is supposed to be.

On average, slowly. On rare occasions, pretty quickly, and that usually takes place solely online. Almost always it is from mutual interests we share on art, music, etc. In real life, it's very difficult for me to warm up to someone, especially right off the bat.

My future and what I desire to be like in years to come. I also constantly daydream about my own alternate worlds. I play them in my mind like a TV series of sorts. A reason why I don't like watching TV much is that shows/films almost never match up to my expectations, so I like creating something through my own imagination instead. I also play them like music videos whenever I listen to certain songs. Additionally the past as well whenever I think about something that could have been changed for the better. Oh, and I analyze just about every little thing that pops up in my mind.

Never making it as an artist under my own terms, living in extreme poverty, failure, stagnation, and dying a slow and painful death.

Traits usually I don't have. Assertiveness, fearlessness, extreme self-confidence, pragmatism, altruism, being a social chameleon. Also, extremely talented individuals in any particular subject area, uniqueness, and high intelligence are always impressive to me.

People who are rude, arrogant, annoying, whiny, confrontational, rigid, materialistic, shallow, manipulative, and boring/conventional. Also too extroverted to where they won't give me my own space.

It was bittersweet. Nothing really out of this world, but it was good aside from school. I was always a very shy, quiet, and sensitive child. Always felt different and had big dreams from a young age. I used to cling on to and romanticize about it a little too much when I was depressed, but now I am much more detached and forward thinking.

I want to be a succesful working artist living in a nice flat in my dream city with my own art studio. I want to be acknowledged for my work, as well as innovative and my own stylistically. I also really want to try communal living with other artists for a certain length of time while I'm in my twenties. Oh, and to live outside the country for a while.

I want everyone to find their place in life. To think for themselves. Find their passions and don't just follow what you've been told to do. Question conventional standards.

Art, music, astrology, typology, yoga, veganism, older decades in history, subcultures, and anything esoteric/occult in nature. Yeah I know...I'm a damn hippie.

Family and close friends, making it as an artist, accomplishing at least some of my dreams, living a fulfilled life to my standards, and any art/music that has some significance in my life.

More empathy, open-mindedness, understanding, love, and world peace.

*cough* pageant talk *cough*

Less corruption, poverty, no more pointless wars, abuse, hateful vitriol, general evil actions...I can go on and on.

I honestly don't have one. I tend to like Taoist sayings, but nothing that I could just cherry pick and say, "yes, that one." I also like a lot of music lyrics that I could count as meaningful quotes. Meh, I encounter a lot of quotes that I think are grand, but nothing in particular that stand out to account for my own life motto. I'm also not very comfortable to share any.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Sometimes I do have entire days to myself, and generally, I spend the majority of it online. I spend an inordinate amount of time researching things that interest me (it's been typology for awhile now). I also use the forum and Facebook as an outlet for creative expression, even if it is just in the form of shitty jokes. If I sit around too long, I get a bit restless or "low," in which case I just get up and leave my house for a bit. Generally to go thrift shopping, maybe run a couple errands if I absolutely have to.
Now, if I could do WHATEVER I wanted, I wouldn't want to be here. I'd love to travel and see the beauty of the world with a lover.
He's out there somewhere, goddammit.

Intimacy. Mood lighting. Morning sex. Breakfast (bacon, duh). Coffee. Browsing the web. Binge watching Mr. Robot-esque shows. Wine. Music. Deep conversation. Making out on the couch like we're 16. Hot bath. Chocolate. Random shenanigans.

Describe your ideal day/night out
Grabbing brunch and bloodies at a favorite local diner. Going for a hike through the bluffs or going on a photography excursion. Thrift/antique shopping/browsing (I don't have to buy anything to be happy). Maybe a day trip somewhere so we can go for a scenic drive and eat somewhere new or see something different or weird (i.e. The House on the Rock). Dinner and beers at a dimly lit restaurant, maybe with some live music, but nothing too loud because I want to be able to talk and connect. Going for a romantic stroll by the river, hand-in-hand. The right guy could probably get me to go out and have a couple drinks and dance, but I also like to get home early enough to get close and lazy and watch one of our shows before we take it to the bedroom, with mood lighting, sometimes music.

I'm fucking hilarious and you know it.
I'm intellectual.
I'm extremely open-minded.
I'm creative.
I have a cute butt.
I am painfully honest.
Shut up, I can put down 6 things.

Why am I such a moody asshole?
Very impatient.
Can be passive aggressive or occasionally aggressive.
I'm a frustrated idealist; very perfectionistic and rarely satisfied.
Not always as empathetic as I'd like to be, like there is an on/off switch that is influenced by my mood and overall mental health.

I actually rarely get criticized. Maybe people are scared to do so. The only criticism I think I get is that I am way too hard on myself. The most common compliments I get by far are that I am witty/funny, intelligent, strong, and different for a woman.

Is turning any negative aspect of myself or my life into a dry as fuck joke a skill? Cuz if so, that's my skill.
I'm really good at forgetting to put the rice into my rice casserole.
I also excel at intentionally avoiding checking my mail, and somehow managing to pay only my most important non-negotiable bills on time, leaving the ones without consequence go until it hits me that I don't have my life in order and I should take care of that.
I do a halfway decent moonwalk.
Puns.

What motivates you?
Fame and fortune.
Just kidding. If you believe that you need to stop typing others.
I am motivated by cozy visions of the future. I try to envision what feeling I want my home to give me, what career would energize me and give me a sense of purpose and contribution (preferably to the arts or humanities).
I am also very food motivated. Like a dog.

I think we are straying further and further from our roots and that it is toxic on a micro and macro level. We are seeing a surge of ill-health in the forms of mental illness, autoimmune disease, cancer, etc. It's because we aren't supposed to live like this. We are bombarded with stimulation left and right, and it's digital or energetic in nature, but it's fabricated energy. It's not the energy of the earth. (My hippie nature is showing) I have a general disdain for the future and desire to go back to living off of the earth in an appreciative and conservational sense. We can fix this, but it's not gonna happen because we can't get everyone on board because it's going to require major change and shifts in technology.

Clearly my purpose is to waste my life away making jokes on the interwebs.
Honestly, my purpose in life is continuous growth and striving to reconcile my feelings, fear, desires, needs, ideals, reality, potential, purpose, etc. I have things I am meant to do, and I will get there, step-by-step. I am meant to inspire others and teach them how to accept themselves. I am meant to spread positivity in some way, and teach others to find beauty in suffering and also the little things in life, like trees. Trees are fucking cool. Just look at them.

Uh, very slowly I guess? I mean, I have a friend I've had since 2nd grade and I still get awkward around her at times. The people I bond most easily with are other islands detached from the mainland. I can sense sorrow and resiliency in others. Those are my people. I don't really do much with others at all. I connect better through writing, but I can do so in person just fine in the right atmosphere, it's just not something I do often. I also connect via humor.
One romantic bond is usually enough for me, although I recognize that that isn't necessarily a healthy approach and am working on expanding.

Who I am and what I should be doing. How I got here. Where I will go. I do the same when I am observing other people, picking them apart. I usually have a pet obsession at the time that I research to death and analyze connections and different angles in my head. I am that person that could have like 2-3 thoughts going at once, like a song in the background and something else more conscious, and then get distracted by something in the physical world and forget what I was just thinking about or what I was trying to get done.

Honestly, my fears are fading. But it used to be that I was most afraid that I wouldn't find real love and wouldn't reach my dreams. I used to fear that I didn't have an identity and that I was completely lost in life and a total wreck compared to others. I've gotten through so much in life that I know things can always improve.

Raw authenticity. Bravery. Resiliency. Ambition. People who aren't afraid to fly their freak flags.

Probably just a bunch of shit I hate about myself. Overly dramatic or emotional people. Judgy people.
Hateful people (this isn't really a "me" thing), and I don't mean people who hate out of ignorance because at least that is somewhat excusable. I also cannot stand arrogant, overly materialistic, shallow people, or people who are super bossy know-it-alls who think they deserve whatever they want.

Extremely dysfunctional. My father was an abusive Narcissist and my mother a bipolar alcoholic. We abruptly moved cross-country when I was 4 or so to escape him while he was at work one day. I later spent some time in foster homes while my mom tried to recover. Lots of moving. Lots of schools (7 total). I don't generally talk about this stuff.

I think I made that fairly clear above.

I want them to achieve their own goals.

Ooooh.... uhhhhh, lots of things. I like to discuss the human element. Dark stuff. Taboo stuff. I like to talk about music and movies and the themes I pick up on them, like symbolism and such. I like to talk about the body and how fucking cool it is and how shitty lifestyle leads to disease and what we can do about it on a holistic level. I like to talk about individual dreams for the future. I like to discuss subjects like psychopathy or pedophilia but from completely different angles that are considered taboo, but I will only do so with people who have a certain element of open-mindedness. Sometimes I talk about boring things like food, what I want to do with my home, financial plans, etc.

Honesty/authenticity
Passion
Learning
Maintaining an expansive mind (growth?)
My intimates

Love, sweet love.
Actually, that's not a terrible answer, just horribly cliche.
We need less ignorance, let's just put it that way.

Oh shit, I just answered that.

My favorite quote has always been:

"Well I looked my demons in the eyes
Lay bare my chest
Said do your best
To destroy me
See I've been to hell and back
So many times
I must admit
You kinda bore me"

Last edited:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION]
I was going to say ESTJ even before I saw your side info (interest in politics/marketing and emphasis on work ethic, ambition, and legacy tipped me off to the TeSi), but I don't think you're a 2. I think you're a 3w2 so/sp, also with a strong 6 fix in your trifix due to your work ethic and skepticism, and your Gut fix is probably 8, gathered from your blunt communication style. You seem more focused on competency, namely your own, than on being an indispensable part of peoples' lives or giving help/advice.

I've been skeptical about 2w3 being right for [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] for a long time.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
People in this thread be like

cat.jpg

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Having an excellent day of reading, doing some blow, enjoying good music and activities that can give me the power to topple life out.

Reading with someone I share mutual attraction with, having sex, spending some time alone, reflecting.

Oooh. This is a good one. Either I am out with a good friend or I am alone, or I am having intimate encounters with a stranger I don't really know. Or I am just having some red wine and reading books while listening to classical music.

My way of rebuilding myself out of every catastrophy that happens to fall on me. Makes me feel indestructible.
My intellect.
My ability to organize my thoughts.
My snark.
My ability to protect the ones I care about, only not from myself, from time to time.

My anger. It's beneficial for short term but when hinders my long term plans, I instantly switch to "Oh shit bruh what are you doing" mode.
Being prone to boredom. I have hopes about this that meditating would help.
Having extremely high standards for other people.
My "ability" to be unnecessarily destructive from time to time.
My tendency to gloat, which caused some trouble in the past.

Tart-tongued, insightful, asshole (a close friend says this a lot), hard to get on with, logical, multifaceted, pragmatic, sneaky, obscene.

My capability to analyze and verify data. My intellectual boundaries. Being detail-oriented. Always having a back up plan.

What motivates you?

Power and shaping my will. Intellectual curiosity. The notion that one day all life will cease to be, success.

I am what you call an optimistic nihilist with little regard to rules.

I do, like everything else. I don't, like everything else. This is a difficult question which will require a thinking beyond dualism.

Depends on the person, sometimes I charm a person on the go, sometimes it takes some time for me to get under their skin, rarely, I have an instant connection that is not about empathy or reason.

That whether I will be able to fulfill my wishes about being a psychotherapist.

Being controlled in any way.

Loyalty. Intelligence. A whiplash wit. Suaveness.

Low cunning, by low cunning, I mean the cunning that everyone is capable of, which does not require any intelligence but can be used as a learned behaviour. Talking behind my back. Being a social nuisance.

Not really good, I had my moments though.

The truth.

I am fairly apathetic and I think most are so, for everyone is mostly alone on their paths, if their paths are not shaped by the urge of being involved in others'.

Books, human psychology, personal stories, music, philosophy.

Me. The people I happen to form important bonds. My family. My ability to be myself, my optimism.

Reason.

Nonsense.

"To someone who sees himself and others as unreal, human suffering and death may appear laughably trivial. This may explain why some Buddhist masters have behaved more like nihilists than saints."

It holds quite a significance for me because it sums up my point of view towards most things, for I think at the greater scale human suffering has no objective meaning and all meaning is personalised in some form, and the more personalised they are, the more they drift away from the truth.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I’d probably grab someone who I am close to or someone who is an interesting conversator and go on a hike for most of the day. After that we would go to eat interesting food or food that I have yet to try.

During the day, ideally I would be working on whatever assignments/tasks I needed to do, except with more focus/drive than I usually would. It makes me feel good to accomplish things. At night I would probably sit alone in my room put on some nice music and draw out my different storylines and ideas. I find this is the best way to regain focus after a day of work.

Basically just the two above questions. I don’t like to be out at night though, I’m get tired fairly early.

My ability to solve problems because it makes things a little bit easier for both myself and others
My neutrality
My ability to understand others
My intellect and drive to find out how things work/answers
My self control

My lack of passion/apathy because makes me feel as if I have no personality or interests and also makes me super indecisive
My disorganized nature, as it leads me to be quite forgetful and anxiety prone because I'm always loosing things
My inability to work in groups comfortably
My inability/unwillingness to engage in my own culture because it gets me nowhere and makes me isolated
The fact that I am driven by fear

I’ve been called friendly, conscientious, hardworking, studious, “the most reserved person I’ve ever met,” socially inept, accepting, scary, friendly with everyone but close to none, awkward, intelligent, optimistic, easygoing, and never angry.

I’m fairly good at understanding other people (though I cannot understand myself), I’m good at academic tasks, I’m pretty good at creating art and music, and I’m pretty good at overthinking everything and analyzing things from multiple perspectives. I also have a lot of self control (which may or may not be excessive).

What motivates you?
The desire to succeed and accomplish my goals is my motivating force. Doing so inadvertently is a search to feel comfortable and good about myself and what I do. Also fear and guilt if you want negative motivations as well

The world is filled with ideas and things yet to be discovered, so in a sense it’s very beautiful and exciting. It brings me joy when I am able to learn more about it and understand its principles. At the same time, the world is chaotic, disordered, and difficult to understand, and people are generally selfish and lazy. I guess that’s what makes things interesting though. Life is a task that must be completed to the best of your abilities

Technically, everyone has some purpose in life, whether it be to help someone else or do something great. My depression tells me that life has no purpose, but I guess my purpose for moving foward is to create balance within my situation and to obtain knowledge (that’s what makes me feel good at least).

I don’t typically bond with people very easily. I enjoy people, but I enjoy them better when I can keep them at a certain distance so I can deal with them and understand them to a higher degree. When I form bonds (or at least close ones), it sort of just happens. I’m not really aware how or why, it just does.

Personality theorem and my storylines. My storylines are a combination of torturing my characters and testing out different ideas and situations. In a sense, through the stories I am constantly searching for the “grey area” in situations by testing possibilities.

Myself probably, that I’ll one day think of myself as completely useless, that I’ll forever live apathetically and be fine with that. Less philosophically, wasps and doctors are really scary.

I admire decisive people with good and appropriate senses of humor. I admire those who are adaptable and risky so that they can take advantage of opportunity and be successful. Still, I admire people who can be have compassion and also be unbiased.

I find it annoying when people are excessively passionate about something and believe that anyone who isn’t is wrong. People who purposely ignore people's feelings or are antagonistic can be irritating. People who are at the extremes of emotion and personality (hypersensitive/no emotions) can be irritating as well.

I wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great. While I was never shy, I didn’t have a lot of interaction with people outside my immediate family and was fairly solitary/independent. A lot of my focus went to my situation, so I ended up growing a subtle dislike for my hometown.

I want most to find value in myself outside of academic success and acting as a mediator. Basically happiness and security within myself. I also wish to understand the world as much as I can.

Basically the same thing. I want the people around me to feel secure and necessary and to not fall into extreme suffering. Suffering is necessary for learning, however extreme suffering is excessive for anyone.

I enjoy discussions of any sort. Politics are energizing to talk about with a person with lots of information and malleable viewpoints, ideas and theory are fun too. Even just the daily and mundane are good to talk about.

My mom, learning and understanding both the world around me and others unique experiences, maintaining neutrality, completing my goals, and being successful in what I do.

Society needs to have more understanding about the consequences of their actions and the world needs to gain more resilience to the creatures it holds.

Dictators and generally humans. Less pollution too.

Quotes don’t really catch my eye, I don’t see them as having much significance.

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

- So I have a day off? As in, I don't have to/get to study? I'd love to hang out with one or more of my friends, be outside in nature, go see a concert, have a few drinks, chat about philosophy or politics.

- Again, assuming I'm not studying, I'd like to hang out with one or more friends and play computer games, discuss intellectual topics and drink wine.

- I love concerts and festivals - the presence of the musicians, the energy of the audience, the sensation of the bass drum in my chest. Bonus points if I get a drink!

- I'm smart, funny, curious, good at solving problems and open-minded.

- I worry too much. I often find it hard to determine what I REALLY want/like/think. I find it hard to concentrate, and to finish projects (could be undiagnosed ADHD rather than type related). I wish I was good at being warm toward people I don't know too well. I get bored easily.

- I'm likable. I'm very confident and assertive. I'm extroverted. I'm argumentative. I was recently compared to Saul Goodman in breaking bad. I can be intimidating when giving criticism. I can be a perfectionist. I'm very driven for achievement. I have a "masculine" personality. I have also been described as empathetic by people who know me well.

- Math/statistics, music, problem solving. I'm a quick learner.

What motivates you?
- Understanding the world, experiencing new things.

- I honestly have no idea how to answer this.

- I don't think there's an objective purpose, no. You can create your own purpose, but that doesn't make it "true" in any sense.

- Quickly, through conversation, jokes, shared interests.

- Music, food, the future, random things I want to know or learn more about.

- Disease, suffering. Being controlled.

- Competence above all else. Social competence. Quick wit.

- I hate when people contradict themselves, or when they refuse to communicate. I struggle with people who avoid confrontation. People who can't get shit done frustrate me. People who are very socially conservative annoy me.

- Both of my parents lost their jobs when I was little, which is probably what sparked a strong desire for achievement in me (as a means to get a "safe" job). My best friend died when I was 6, and I missed her a lot, for a long time.
I was a smart, driven kid, and was moved up a grade soon after starting school.. and suddenly I was one year younger than everyone else, and because of that implicitly uncool. I developed an eating disorder at age 12 (that I still struggle with occasionally).

- An interesting job, being comfortable financially. I want to be in as good health as possible, and to have time to pursue my interests in my free time. I want to have meaningful relationships with other people.

- Whatever they want, that does not cause harm for anyone else.

- Economics, politics, music, philosophy, how the world works.

- Humor, freedom, novelty, achievement, knowledge.

- Objectivity as well as open-mindedness.

- People forcing their religion or political ideas on other people.

- "Whatever you are, be a good one."
I found it somewhere when I was forced by a health issue to change my field of study to something I was less passionate about. It reminded me that while other people thought that my second choice was less ideal than the first (because of their subjective values, not because of my lacking skill in the latter), I could still be competent and a good person, in my new field.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Either he’s on vacation or I think he gave up.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That is a very tough question. I'd probably want to start by flying to somewhere that I have never been before. I'd want time to explore this new area, but also my own apartment room where I can relax and think by myself. For dinner, I would go out by myself and go to a signature place in the area and order the signature foods. I'd stay up all night watching something on Netflix and them go to bed at 1 AM.

Being on my computer like I am now, ordering food, and composing music.

Hang out with one (1) friend and go downtown. Eat at a great seafood place, catch a movie, play music in my basement, and then head back home and have my friend sleep over.

Creative, adventurous, imaginative, altruistic, artistic

Anxious, antisocial, awkward, disengaged, overly sensitive

Most of the time I seem very no-nonsense, serious, and work oriented. I also am rather socially awkward with people that I don't know that well and I come off as unfriendly or loner-like. However, when I am friends with somebody, I am more emotional, more willing to be creative, and much more laid-back. However, under that serious shell, I am very sensitive and emotional, but I don't share any emotions with unfamiliar people.

I am very good at the arts - particularly writing and composing. I am also good at creating concepts and ideas, even though I tend to abandon them rather fast. I am also rather good at keeping the peace, or at least I think I am.

What motivates you?
I am motivated by things that I believe in. When I hear something that emotionally upsets or offends me, I feel motivated to react to it, even though sometimes I can be too timid to do that. I am also motivated for a better world, and I enjoy talking about what could be done. Finally, I am motivated by my future and I ant to do whatever it takes to ensure a happy life.

My general outlook on the world is quite cynical, but I believe that if we overcome our challenges and difficulties, the world will be so much better.

My goal in life is to make the world a better place, somehow. It doesn't matter if it is one person or the whole world, but I just want things to be better when I'm off of the Earth than when I'm on it.

It usually takes me a while to warm up to people, but when I do, I am very loyal to them and form tight bonds with them. Usually I bond through non-work related activities, and it helps to have one common point of interest that I can talk to them about.

I find myself thinking about my music most frequently because these days I am so influenced by music and I want to make an impact on the music world.

Loneliness, being excluded, war

I admire other people's bravery, work ethic, and the ability to have feelings independent of others.

I am annoyed by incompetence, carelessness, self-obsession, and nosiness.

When I was little I was a quiet kid with big dreams. I'd often have big emotions that I couldn't control, but I also had many passions like drawing and animals. I love animals because they were so peaceful, innocent, and most of them care for their environment. I was one of the first kids in my class to learn how to read, and I quickly created a little book to show to my class. It was simple, sure, but I loved it. Over time, I developed more control of my emotions and I strengthened my ability to hide them to the outside, but I would also be a little more obsessively organized, stern, and quiet. Now I have a few close friends, but it still can feel like me vs. the world.

I want a happy life where I have a family and I do something that I love.

I want a good life for other. Things like starvation, homelessness, and poverty break my heart and I wish that there was a better way to help people who suffer these things. In my perfect world, everyone lives a happy life, has a home, and is well fed. Too bad the capitalism system is fundamentally broken.

Myers-Briggs, alternative rock, roller coasters, politics, pop culture, fine dining

This is a little vague but I guess I'd say in no particular order: family, peace, equality, choice, and discovery

The world needs more people who want to get things done and make things better no matter what anyone says.

The world needs less self-obsessed greedy businessman who look at everything based on how it benefits them.

"No one is you and that is your superpower." ~Dave Grohl
Besides the fact that I am a massive Dave Grohl fan, I like this quote because it talks about individuality and not trying to be something that you are not.

I hope this works. You can never be too sure of your type, so I'm excited to see how this is analyzed!

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
People like to be typed. I'm not saying I'm an expert, but for the fun I'm just gonna answer to the people that the OP still hasn't answered to. I hope it's not a problem for the OP. For now I've only read 5 of the questionnaires.

[MENTION=25232]snowfeather[/MENTION]
You strike me as an ISFJ. You're introverted, but latch on people easily. You're clearly a feeler, but also a logic one. Your Ti is tertiary, and clearly not inferior. You also seem like a pretty organized and structured person. Very selfless. You worry a lot, and imagine everything that could go bad. That's mostly related to inferior Ne. Enneagram 6 seems also clear to me. I think your wing is 7. So I think ISFJ 6w7.

[MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION]
All I know is you're a strong Fi-user. You seem more Ne than Se, so I would say xNFP. Since I see you more as an enneagram 2w1, and you don't give me that melancholic vibe INFPs usually give me, I'm gonna say ENFP 2w1.

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]
You strike me as a very open minded ISFP 9w1. Very well in tune with your Ni, but it's not dominant. I don't see you as INFJ, even though you could actually be one. You seem so active, I even considered ESFP. But there's no way you got inferior Ni, and reflecting more about your answers you give me more introverted vibes.

[MENTION=13320]Kierkagaard[/MENTION]
This is a difficult one. It's more of an impression I got, so I can't really explain it: INTP 5w6.

[MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION]
You gave very brief answers, so I don't know where to start. Either you're not in a very happy mood, or you didn't really want to put effort into this questionnaire. Or maybe neither of these things, and you're just very introvert.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People like to be typed. I'm not saying I'm an expert, but for the fun I'm just gonna answer to the people that the OP still hasn't answered to. I hope it's not a problem for the OP. For now I've only read 5 of the questionnaires.

[MENTION=25232]snowfeather[/MENTION]
You strike me as an ISFJ. You're introverted, but latch on people easily. You're clearly a feeler, but also a logic one. Your Ti is tertiary, and clearly not inferior. You also seem like a pretty organized and structured person. Very selfless. You worry a lot, and imagine everything that could go bad. That's mostly related to inferior Ne. Enneagram 6 seems also clear to me. I think your wing is 7. So I think ISFJ 6w7.

[MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION]
All I know is you're a strong Fi-user. You seem more Ne than Se, so I would say xNFP. Since I see you more as an enneagram 2w1, and you don't give me that melancholic vibe INFPs usually give me, I'm gonna say ENFP 2w1.

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]
You strike me as a very open minded ISFP 9w1. Very well in tune with your Ni, but it's not dominant. I don't see you as INFJ, even though you could actually be one. You seem so active, I even considered ESFP. But there's no way you got inferior Ni, and reflecting more about your answers you give me more introverted vibes.

[MENTION=13320]Kierkagaard[/MENTION]
This is a difficult one. It's more of an impression I got, so I can't really explain it: INTP 5w6.

[MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION]
You gave very brief answers, so I don't know where to start. Either you're not in a very happy mood, or you didn't really want to put effort into this questionnaire. Or maybe neither of these things, and you're just very introvert.

Dude you are officially the first user to ever type me as an ENFP (which I feel I am an ENFP) so applause to you. :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@Clegane, I did write a lot of Se related stuff on my questionnaire. Just trying to write something different. So it made sense according to your perception

dont worry of trying to sound so holistic tho, I only cared what the questionnaire was, so type me as an ESFP for funzies