• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fill my questionnaire to be typed by me.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Been a little busy today but I still have enough time for one analysis. This analysis is for [MENTION=35859]Zarinabelle[/MENTION], and I have to say, for whatever reason this was the hardest analysis that I have had to do, but I tried nonetheless.

I thought that your type was an INFJ 8w9 sp/sx and I'll try to explain why, although I can't say that I am the most confident about this one.

For Myers-Briggs, INFJ did seem to be the best fit. When I first read through, I had thought you were an IXFX that might be using Se and Ni in either order. The real tossup was between the use of Fe or Fi. I had pretty much narrowed it down to INFJ or ISFP when I saw the use of Ni, particularly Ni dominance. You said that other people described you as cold and aloof, yet also tough, as well as you saying that you consider yourself independent. The biggest giveaway was the fact that you observe people from a distance before directly encountering or engaging with that person. In terms of Fe, you say that you can see multiple perspectives and can see the best in people, as well as getting along with pretty much everyone. This could be Fi, but I saw more Fe in the quotes. Another factor was you talking about intellectual conversations and pondering about abstract concepts, which sounded like Ni paired with Ti.

Enneagram, oh boy. I knew you had 9 somewhere, but considering my knowledge of 9w1, as I am one myself, I didn't see any of that in your post. However, you also did give off a blunt and withdrawn presence in your writing (and I don't mean for that to be taken as an insult), I thought that there could be a bit of 8 in here. The problem is that enneagram 8, along with enneagram 3, are probably the two types that I know the least about. I did some research and 8w9 seemed pretty close, almost withdrawn and peaceful until someone messes with them, but if you don't relate to that description at all then I honestly wouldn't be that surprised. I'm fairly confident on your sp/sx though. You talk about your push and pull between interacting with people and being detached at the same time, which is also pretty much the exact wording on the sp/sx description. That is a safe bet for you.

Anyway, I hope that this typing was accurate, but if it wasn't then at least I kind of realized that. [MENTION=26663]Eastwood[/MENTION], tell your cousin that he is being typed tomorrow if you can. I hope he figured out his type, because from reading the post it was fairly obvious (I don't mean for that to be an insult, it's just that I have a good idea of what it is after only 1 read through). That is for another day, though, so peace out!

~Spec

Deepthi shreeya

I will attempt to determine from your answers your MBTI type, Enneagram core type and fixes, and instinctual variant stacking. Here's the questionnaire, have at it.

Section A: The Basics

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?
I would watch tv , movies or browse something online , eat and sleep.

Describe your ideal day/night in.
Watch a movie , eat, sleep, browse online.

Describe your ideal day/night out.
I'm not a night out person

List five things you like about yourself.
Trustworthy
Frank
Loyal
College topper
Good pencil sketch
Good in quantitative aptitude
Good logical reasoning skills

List five things you dislike about yourself.
Hurting other's feelings
Being too lazy
Being too open in social media
Not good in chess
Not topper in world's best university

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
Criticism- not so commanding
Compliment- logical

What do you consider your skills?
Good logical reasoning skills and numerical reasoning skills
English language class topper in 12th grade

What motivates you?
I need external motivation. When intelligent people are friendly with me, when there is no other way out, I implement things( I act on it)

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?
Very bad and competitive world
Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?
Yes, to reproduce and grow my kids healthier and happier.
How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
Very slowly. I respond to their questions and get to know about them first. Mostly I don't care a lot
What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?
Food, sex, entertainment, money
What are you most afraid of?
Becoming incompetent (no money)
What traits do you admire in others?
Friendliness, care, intelligence, support, understanding

What traits annoy you in others?
Doubting, being very poor, begging, stealing, killing others

What was your childhood like?
Very good childhood. I bet some girls

What do you want most for yourself?
Money, food, family,peace, happiness, free time

What do you want most for others?
Health, happiness, wealth

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?
Gold medalist in art
College topper
Good English language

What are the five most important things to you?
Money
Family
Health
Happiness
Care

What do you think the world needs more of?
Care, support, wealth, health, peace

What do you think the world needs less of?
bad people, poverty, illiteracy, hunger, crime

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?
Aim for the stars, land on the moon! My mom says it to motivate me to study well

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Finally down to my last one! This post is for [MENTION=26663]Eastwood[/MENTION] and his cousin. It's been a fun year, and maybe in the future I can create my own typing thread. Maybe. Anyway, I've been wanting to do this one for a while, so let's go.

Eastwood, I think that your cousin's type is an ESTP 7w8 so/sx and I'll explain why.

Let's start with MBTI. It was fairly obvious to me that you were an ESTP. You clearly led with Se. You talked about different experiences such as massages, drinking, and playing games like pool and gambling, while also saying that you often look before you leap and go too quick into action. Your Ti-Fe combo comes in when you talk about your quick wit, comedic tendencies, and the ability to be a social chameleon, while also explaining why you might enjoy riling people up and getting a reaction out of them.

For enneagram, 7w8 does resemble the tendencies of the ESTP quite greatly. They are down-to-earth, realistic, and materialistic, but are also quick to action, danger, and the "sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll" mentality. So/sx makes sense because of a social focus partnered with personal and intimate behavior.

I hope that was okay. There wasn't too much to add to it, as your type was pretty easy to crack based off of your post. I'm glad that I finished up my posts before New Year's and I thank Rooibos for the help to complete the typings. However, some people still don't seem to understand this, so I'll try to make it very clear.

ANYONE WHO FILLED THIS OUT AFTER JACKOBUS (12/8/17) WILL NOT BE TYPED.

Sorry about that but it has just frustrated me that people are still writing on this thread. Thank you and have a happy New Year's!

~Spec

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=9160]Betty Blue[/MENTION] Like usual, I'm far more sure about the enneatype than the mbti type, though based on your profile I don't think I'm too far off. I vote ExFP 7w6 9w1 4w3 sp/sx. I have a slight leaning towards ESFP.

I'll start with ennagram. From the beginning, I could see your desire for both exploration and curiosity paired with a desire for comfort. The exploitative aspect of your personality is certainly a 7 thing, but compared to the typical description of a 7, you seem much more relaxed and not as risky. That's 7w6 sp. The sx variant was also fairly obvious through not only your passion, but the way you described bonding with others. That's specifically a sx thing. I went with 9w1 as a secondary fix because you seemed somewhat indulgent desire wise and seem like you're definitely on the optimism triad, which both 7 and 9 are part of. You seem realistically idealistic and have a calm tone style, so I went with 4w3 as your last fix, just because it made the most sense contextually.

Mbti wise, Fi-Te was pretty obvious through how you describe yourself as one with passion, compassion, knowledge seeking, and your overall way of writing, which is somewhat straight foward and to the point. Despite your rather calm tone, your Fi seems to be of secondary importance, at least compared to your perceiving function, and your Te is visible, so I went with ExFP. I don't feel strongly about whether your dominant function is Ne or Se, but I'm leaning towards Se. You certainly seem to have an idealistic streak, but your head doesn't seem to be in the cloud so I attribute that to the Fi and 7 fix. As a sort of aside, the gamma quadra (which ESFP belongs to) has a tendency to be more "planning for the future"/proactive than delta (which ENFP belongs to) in terms of socionics , and you seem to be future oriented in that respect.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=35740]Jackobus[/MENTION] Sorry this took so long, I got absorbed in puzzles over the holiday :/ . I feel fairly confidence saying that you're likely an ISFP 9w1 so variant, likely closer to the ambiverted edge of the spectrum than anything else. Though I'm less confident with the following, I think you might be an ISFP 9w1 7w6 2w1 so/sx, though I could see 2w1 and 7w6 in opposite positions (though you seemed adventurous in the last questionnaire of yours I typed, so maybe not).

Initially, I was confused by your questionnaire because I thought I was seeing both high Fe (oriented around relationships, ethical concerns, and helping others/focusing on their concerns) and adaptability. I was confused because Pi doms (ISFJ/INFJ) wouldn't not describe themselves as adaptable, you didn't seem to be a Fe dom, and you are definitely an ethically oriented individual (which rules out xNTP). After some contemplation, it hit me that the combination of Fi and 9w1 so is consistently mistaken for high Fe, and the 9w1 presence/core is definitely presence through your passiveness, indecision, and self doubtful nature. SO is there looking at your outwards focus on relationships and push to help others, so it seems to make sense. Though you have an idealistic streak, I ended up settling on Se for you. You come across pretty "chill" as Se aux individuals usually do, and this is furthered by your adaptability, your ability to be level headed in difficult situations, by the fact that you do seem to have "your feet on the ground", pragmatism, and your ability to "size people up."

As for enneagram, I think 7w6 and 2w1 could potentially be your two other fixes, though I'll leave it up to you to define the order. In both of the questionnaires I've read from you, you seem adventurous, open, and adaptable and expressed the fear of being "caged," which is typically more common in 7 fixes. Though you don't seem "insanely optimistic" as the other 972s I've met, you enjoy being present and helping others, specifically your friends, through their problems and struggles. You value compassion and ethics and love, which is fitting of one with a 2 fix. The 1 wing on both the 9 and 2 fixes would make you more self aware and tone down the optimism a bit, which I think would fit. I ended up going with sx over sp because you seem like a warm individual focused on connections and, usually, in questionnaires answered by those who aren't sp blind, I see at least one thing about security or conservation so I went on a limb and decided to suggest so/sx.

HAHAHA I'M DONE. JUST TO FURTHER THE POINT, THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY DIED, Though if anyone has questions regarding the way they were typed, I'd be happy to respond.

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
[MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION] Thanks a lot for the typing!!! And thanks for comparing this one to the other questionnaire!
I'm kinda still struggling to understand if I use Fe or Fi, the first time I got into MBTI, most of the test went with ENFP and, at the time, i thought it was quite fitting for a while... But then, I realized, considering my close Ne dominant friends, that we had definitely different approaches to the world and how we see it; I long for new experiences and new things and can understand things and draw parallels, that's why I thought I was Ne dom, but something was still missing!
I then started to think I used Ti - Fe because I have a hard time introspecting and grasping "what motivates me", those "motives" come out just aggressively when I'm put in a tough spot, and I like to "understand how things work" as I said in the questionnaire (to the point I really get fixated and stuck on things I want to know with stubborness and want to cover everything related to it when it happens), and so I settled, after reading and talking with socionists, that I was a Ti dom with creative Ne preference, but it was something that I really wasn't accepting because it didn't felt "mine", especially comparing some attitudes with the INTPs I know IRL...., but you, with the description of the enneagram combined with the functions descriptions, have given to me a really valid analysis that could explain this continuous doubt about my preference for Fe or Fi :D
Your description covered a lot of my doubts, and the part about the 2w1 fixes really do resonate with me! It was a very interesting reading that shed a light on several peculiarities I have!! Since I know my behaviour, it would be probably still hard to settle myself on a single type, especially in this moment of confusion related to different topics in my life, but I think, among all the typings I received, your description of me seemed the most relatable ! What pointed you more towards Se rather than Ne? Asking just out of curiosity :D
Thanks a lot, I really mean it, and have a very good year!

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION] Thanks a lot for the typing!!! And thanks for comparing this one to the other questionnaire!
I'm kinda still struggling to understand if I use Fe or Fi, the first time I got into MBTI, most of the test went with ENFP and, at the time, i thought it was quite fitting for a while... But then, I realized, considering my close Ne dominant friends, that we had definitely different approaches to the world and how we see it; I long for new experiences and new things and can understand things and draw parallels, that's why I thought I was Ne dom, but something was still missing!
I then started to think I used Ti - Fe because I have a hard time introspecting and grasping "what motivates me", those "motives" come out just aggressively when I'm put in a tough spot, and I like to "understand how things work" as I said in the questionnaire (to the point I really get fixated and stuck on things I want to know with stubborness and want to cover everything related to it when it happens), and so I settled, after reading and talking with socionists, that I was a Ti dom with creative Ne preference, but it was something that I really wasn't accepting because it didn't felt "mine", especially comparing some attitudes with the INTPs I know IRL...., but you, with the description of the enneagram combined with the functions descriptions, have given to me a really valid analysis that could explain this continuous doubt about my preference for Fe or Fi :D
Your description covered a lot of my doubts, and the part about the 2w1 fixes really do resonate with me! It was a very interesting reading that shed a light on several peculiarities I have!! Since I know my behaviour, it would be probably still hard to settle myself on a single type, especially in this moment of confusion related to different topics in my life, but I think, among all the typings I received, your description of me seemed the most relatable ! What pointed you more towards Se rather than Ne? Asking just out of curiosity :D
Thanks a lot, I really mean it, and have a very good year!

Oh yay, I'm glad you felt that it was accurate! I went with Se over Ne for a couple of reasons, though I don't believe that Ne is impossible if you end up relating more with it than Se. You mentioned that you were able to "size people up" fairly well as one of your strengths, which I generally associate with Se's ability to pick up on body language and physical cues, which they use to figure people out. You also described yourself as a "positive realist" who keeps the goal in mind and is ambitious, but understands when they've encountered a lost cause. Fi tends to be a bit idealistic on it's own. Combined with Ne, xNFPs tend to lean towards blind idealism. Not to imply that INFPs can't overcome this tendency or that some INFPs aren't more self critical/realistic, but I find that even INFPs with tempered idealism won't mention that in questionnaires when speaking about the things that they are skilled at and/or lack the ambition to make their dreams a reality. I find that ISFPs tend to have a good balance between idealism and realism, and Se is more action oriented. Finally, you mention being level headed in stressful/hard times, which I tend to associate with high Se/Te. High Se users usually come across levelheaded/calm generally (especially when you add the 9 fix), and in crisis/struggle Ne can sometimes be bogged down by negative possibilities (though I have seen high Ne users with 9 fixes respond very calmly to difficult/hard situations due to the sheer amount of patience they have).

All and all, while I lean towards Se for you based on what I saw in this questionnaire and my vague memories of your other questionnaire(s?), this questionnaire seemed to focus a lot more on the judging functions than the perceiving functions. Looking back on the other people I typed via this thread, I went back and forth a lot with which perceiving functions the given individual used, so you could very well be a Ne user.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope you have a great year too!

Jean Fox

MBTI Type
IXTX
Could I have advices please? I generally have IXTX in tests.

Sorry in advance for my poor english,i'm french.

At home, alone with my cat daydreaming about the possibilities(what happen if I do that? for ex),the future and daydreaming in my own fantastic world without be disturbed by anythng. I will do whatever i want whenever without restrictions.

Reading mangas or different subjects
about anything catch my attention (essentially History,Geography,drawing,politics and psychology/self development),drawing, watch series and anime (anime never shojo,school life,sport or comedy), listen to music (to imagine different stories and scenarios via the music) , or wanderiring on Internet to read or see drawings/arts( I nearly never use social networks, cuz it's a stupid loss of time to try to be recognized by strangers and i hate the ambiant hypocrisy over there), I play video games( Dark Souls, Skyrim,The Witcher 3,Minecraft,Dragon Quest,ARK...) and prefer solo games over multiplayer games.In the same time, i love do these activities when I'm alone with my cat with no noise,lying down on the sofa drinking beer or Ice Tea with some junk food (my religion is fried chicken).

Walking alone in the forest or in other isolated landscapes, behold the nature's beauty and calm,visitate monuments or travelling with one or two friends.

Not impulsive, not bother with sentiments or morality, when i want something i'll do wathever it takes to get it,my creativity to find solutions to my problems,my capacity to often get what I want,my cynism/realism perspective on life
and my honesty towards myself (not auto convincing me i'm a good or perfect person).

I'M EXTREMELY LAZY,not enough intelligent, poor social skills(not for better harmony with others but for useful means),not enough spontaneous and in the here and now(i daydream ve,poor manual skills and poor control/harmony with my body ( i feel like a floating cloud without earthly ties), too much coward/anxious/stressed.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to holdmuch truth.)
EXTREMELY LAZY,hard to know,weird,strange,gloomy,sharp tongued,live in his world constantly,not spontaneous,no manual and sportive skills,not in touch with my body and sensations,intelligent,imaginative,creative,jokest er,love black humor,knowledgeable;artsy,cold,not social,poor social and human skills,selfish,doesn't care about others,,completely mad,deceitful,don't care about my appearence/traditions /others/duties,artsy,self centered,funny,egocentric,excentric,unique,indolen t,bossy(when i want something),ready for EVERYTHING to get what i want,somewhat whimsical and whiny,very grumpy,gluttonous,greedy and Scrooge-like,don't tolerate constraints,follow rules when i want,distant,critical,blunt,intellectual,social darwinist,tough minded,introverted,hard skinned,negative,overly pessimistic,planner,hate taking risks but physically very disorganized,don't like to share and cut corners,non sensitive,non emotionalthink too much,overly rational,pragmatic,doesn't care about consensus,calm,quiet,nihilistic,like giving orders,authoritarian,asocial,wilding,withdrawn,lon ely,doesn't care about traditions,demanding,calculating,sullen,spiteful,a bit vicious and full of hatred

Creativity,vivid imagination,drawing,,obtaining what i want from others,planning,no hesitation to get what i want,insensitive to others advice,cold bloodedness,suspicious,critical,calmness,hard skinned,tough minded,not naive,god liar,slyness,deceitful

What motivates you?
Hatred,wrath,revenge against those who harmed me,finding a soulmate/true companion to share everything and will accept me as i am,money to do whatever i want when i want namely ( not working anymore to stay at my house,practice my hobbies and isolate myself for tranquility),absolute liberty,being true to myself,being perfectly independant and not need help from nobody(namely learning as many things as possible),money(necessary to freely do what i want),find happiness,enjoy myself and entertainment

I can trust nobody but myself,not even my own parents or friends.At the end,everyone can backstab you,even from those you didn't expected betrayal.Basically,it's the law of the jungle/strongest that prevails.I think humanity is rotten to the core and there is many examples that prove this.Even,acts of apparent simple benevolence,pure altruism hide something; a need of gratitude/acknowledment/social recognition,to obtain a favor,to seems like a good person.So, i must not hesitate to do everything i can to survive and do whatever i want whenever i want,people doing the same thing to ensure their self interest and goals.To sum up,it's sad but life is like social darwinism,it's an endless struggle.Finally, i just want to live by myself,isolated from society to not be harmed and stop fighting against life.

I just really hope to find a purpose in life because i actually don't have one.I feel empty so iwant a cause or a goal to devote myself to it with passion.If we don't have a purpose in life,it's sad but we live for nothing.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
Slowly,by talking about the same interests we have in common,and somewhat quickly when playing multiplayer videogames with jokes and laughings.

My past (the wrong decisions i've made and what my life could be if i did different choices),my future (possibilties and choose the right path to get what i want),my dreams,my own world and fantaisies( what happened if i conquer the world the world for ex),the meaning of existence,how i could get what i want and fulfill my actual or future goals,hatred/wrath and revenge against persons who hurted we,my cat,find a soulmate(even if i know it's naive),who i am

To not attain my dreams.To not find a soulmate.To not live a meaningful life because i don't want to die without leaving my mark in the world or History(good or bad) and have a boring,normal life like others people who are simply satisfied with that and just live satisfying their primary needs and instincts.To not realize my desires and have the absolute liberty to do whatever i want whenever i want.

Cheerfulness,social skills,spontaneity,being energetic,determination,being satisfied with a normal life,manual and sportive skills,being in touch with his body,being in touch with the here and now,generosity,kindness, altruism,benevolence,courage,taking care of his appearence,self discipline

Hypocrisy,dishonesty,sanctimonious people,easily offended people ,blindly following rules,people with a stick in te ass,,people shocked for nothing,overly-seriousness,shallowness,superficiality,over-sentimality and over-emotional people,haughtiness,right-thinkingness,attention whoreness, social justice warriors,over proudness,impulsiveness,bullies,

Chaotic.Before my 6 years, i was with my mother and traveled endlessly around France.I didn't had have the time to make friends in consequence.I felt lonely and i was a very choleric,whimsical, and disturbed child and i didn't have good relationships with her (due to many problems she has created).After this episode, i was with my father whom taked good care of me.I was calmer and happier,so i somewhat mellowed externally.I was shy et quiet child and this time, i even have few good friends (surprisingly, i was like a leader amongst them).I was very imaginative and i lived permanently in my own,fantastic world full of possibilties.I dreamed to be a dragon (because it's fucking badass), or conquer the world.I created scenarios and stories in my head or with my toys.I was drawing and create things,i loved to do experiments,creating mixtures with whatever i found because i always dreamed to be a mad scientist ( to create laser guns, bombs, mutants,potions etc).

Finding a soulmate,being surrounded by true friends,happiness,being smarter and wiser,absolute liberty,tranquility,security,my dreaandms turning into reality,find a higher state of consciousness,wealth,food,entertainment,hapiness

Independant thinking,being less affected by others opinions,find a purpose in life or an higher goal/cause,being true to themselves,being less impulsive,less superficiality,less motivated by primary instincts

Politics,society,mangas,anime,actuality,history,ge ography,and somewhat philosophy,possibilities and "what if",actuality,the future and the past

Comfort and security,my liberty,finding a soulmate to share everything,living a purposeful life,my cat,daydreaming

Honesty,altruism,courage,more respect towards animals and nature,benevolence,peace,people who can think by themselves,purpose,easiness,justice,respect,creati vity,imagination,change,culture,wealth,care,

Hypocrisy,selfishness,superficiality,less people who follow the consommation society model,facebook,idiots,liars,less people treating animals like or nature like toys to be used,mean spirited people,shallowness,less right thinking,religion and extremism,superstition,discernment,sheeplike-ness,hunger,crime,iliteracy,hunger

I don't know many quotes but I like this one from Adam “It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities, but of their advantages”It perfectly describe the human relationships.I'm a very suspicious person and I always wonder the means behind people's actions.When someone is helping you is often because they want something and note by pure altruism.
EDIT:Sorry,I haven't noticed it wa dead but if a benefactor see this I'm curious of what he thinks.

Last edited:

Kas

Fabula rasa

I would go to a trip somewhere I haven’t been before.

Reading book and listening to music.

Trip outdoors with friends or going to concert (rock/jazz) or to theatre

My sense of humor, curiosity, , appreciating beauty, independence and I think I’m rather a good person generally speaking

Lack of confidence, being too emotional, being afraid of taking risk , being guarded, not appreciating what I have

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
Calm, good mediator, kind, smart, dignified, serious, childish, shallow, emotional, too passive, easily offended

I learn quickly, I’m good with numbers, I easily sense others' emotions (as when they are getting angry or upset) and also there is my superpower of falling asleep in every possible conditions (most useful of all my skills)

What motivates you?
When I set myself a goal, I’m very stubborn to reach it (I don’t like to give up). Besides often I get absolutely fascinated with the subject and it’s motivation itself

This is wide. I have a bunch of thoughts which I don’t think that stand for outlook.
I can see the world as a big mixture of good and bad events- and as I am pessimist , these good as really worth surviving all the others.

Not really. I think we have life and have a chance to make the best of it-> be happy and be useful to other people, make some change in the world. I may say that we create our purpose.

Very slowly. It takes me a lot of time to trust people (takes at least months). Spending time together, talking, mostly one-to-one situations-> I think it’s when people really bond on deeper level.

I mix in my thoughts what I experienced, what I plan, what I read, what I saw in movies, what I heard someone saying. My imagination world is almost as realistic as a real one. It’s a great adventure, but also a great mess.

Not belonging anywhere- that I will not have the job which makes me happy that I won’t find anyone I would love, that I would have no friends I would relate to. Shortly that I would be deprived of anything that I relate to and belong to. I don’t mind being alone, but in this aspect it sounds terrifying.

Resilience, decisiveness, honesty, kindness, understanding, wisdom

Ignorance, Arrogance (some other “ances”)

It was okay. I argued with my sister a lot, but I heard it’s what siblings are for in youth.

Love, wisdom, respect and happiness.

Same.

Books, films, nature, travels, science, philosophy, sports, what are someone’s dreams and plans

1. Friends and family, people I care about; 2. Independence, freedom 3. Having a passion 4. Doing something useful 5. Wisdom

Kindness

Ignorance and violence.

'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.'
I am pessimist all along, but it doesn’t change the fact that I think there is a lot of beauty in the world which should be appreciated.

Edit. Haven't noticed it's dead. If so may it rest in peace.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh yay, I'm glad you felt that it was accurate! I went with Se over Ne for a couple of reasons, though I don't believe that Ne is impossible if you end up relating more with it than Se. You mentioned that you were able to "size people up" fairly well as one of your strengths, which I generally associate with Se's ability to pick up on body language and physical cues, which they use to figure people out. You also described yourself as a "positive realist" who keeps the goal in mind and is ambitious, but understands when they've encountered a lost cause. Fi tends to be a bit idealistic on it's own. Combined with Ne, xNFPs tend to lean towards blind idealism. Not to imply that INFPs can't overcome this tendency or that some INFPs aren't more self critical/realistic, but I find that even INFPs with tempered idealism won't mention that in questionnaires when speaking about the things that they are skilled at and/or lack the ambition to make their dreams a reality. I find that ISFPs tend to have a good balance between idealism and realism, and Se is more action oriented. Finally, you mention being level headed in stressful/hard times, which I tend to associate with high Se/Te. High Se users usually come across levelheaded/calm generally (especially when you add the 9 fix), and in crisis/struggle Ne can sometimes be bogged down by negative possibilities (though I have seen high Ne users with 9 fixes respond very calmly to difficult/hard situations due to the sheer amount of patience they have).

All and all, while I lean towards Se for you based on what I saw in this questionnaire and my vague memories of your other questionnaire(s?), this questionnaire seemed to focus a lot more on the judging functions than the perceiving functions. Looking back on the other people I typed via this thread, I went back and forth a lot with which perceiving functions the given individual used, so you could very well be a Ne user.

Thats pretty spot on. I feel like a more toned down ENFP, it might be because I am older and have better developed Te. But I have somewhat considered ESFP at times. It's a tricky one though as I identify much more with the abstract interests of ENFP's, the fondness for the strange and quirky, the need to understand the essence of things. The getting board as soon as I understand it and having to move on because I can no longer stand it.

In saying that there are some traits I do think i carry which are more ESFP. I think i am more practical than many ENFP's, more diplomatic, less histrionic (though also less dramatic than most ESFP's and less dreamy. I'm also really not turned on by material things, or material gain which I associate with ESFP's and I can't stand small talk. And i'm less interested by that whats and far more interested in the why's and what if's.

But overall I agree with your breakdown, I can't fault your reasoning. Appreciated.

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2

Hey thanks again for clarifying! Well, I'm still not sure how those 2 functions could manifest with myself, since they perceive reality basically differently! But yeah, I agree with you about the Idealism part, especially when I think about the INP I know IRL, that's why I was more leaning personally towards Se, my mom is an ENFP and we usually have clashes based on that type of contrast xD But I think you have it spot on, my INFJ singer would type me as a more chill and laid-back ESFP xD Makes definitely sense to me the Se preference! You supposed I have a preference for Introversion because of the chill and reflective vibes I give off, I guess? :)
Anyway, really, thanks again a lot for your patience and your insights!

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting.
You are the first person giving me an "E" instead of an "I" at the beginning. It might probably not be wrong. Why should not someone introverted open up to share with the outer world? I think that is a step farther, I might have put my feet on this path now.

You are very spot on with the enneas. Probably my last variant is able to change from time to time from 8 to 9 or the other way depends on changing myself a bit. But I am not so deep into enneas to know this.

Thank you so much for typing me. It was a great/good thing :heart:

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I will attempt to determine from your answers your MBTI type, Enneagram core type and fixes, and instinctual variant stacking. Here's the questionnaire, have at it.

It depends. Probably in my room drawing, reading, thinking, online, in solitude...using my time to reflect.

I guess the previous question's answer.

I guess a friend's house with good food and company...my friends and their kids, playing a game like scattergories or something. Good conversation. When it gets into the deep stuff, I enjoy that, too.

In no particular order
• Mind
• Eyes
• Inventiveness / creativity
• Analytical abilities, ability to take something and improve it in a creative way
• Trustworthy, thoughtful, sincere

• Difficulty with math
• Low awareness of surroundings since early childhood (spacey), makes me bad at art but I try
• Cluelessness regarding social boundaries and so forth (Am I supposed to leave now? Am I jumping into the deep too fast? Is that question too personal?)
• Too stuck in my head to notice the world. I've probably been this way since before I could ride a bike. In adulthood it causes poor job performance in spite of not being unintelligent.
• yeah, actually idk, since most of the things I don't like about myself are things I feel are within my control to ameliorate.
-Edit: I did not mean to say the same thing that many times LOL

• I don't know. People compliment my looks, my outfit choices. I feel like I've had to work harder at acheiving a normal skill level in that than the average person. I blame it on being observationally challenged.
• Described as analytical (my norm is a bit intense for most and this surprises me because it's so normal for me, but deep down I crave someone who will analyze things with me)
• I've been called articulate
• I've been called smart
• I've been called spacey and blonde (To which I will probably start replying I'm not blonde, I'm a dreamy professor, thank you much)

• Computer literacy
• Foreign Languages (I learn them easily)
• Language period...
• Inventive
• used to write poetry, was good at it, but not interested bc I'm not a musician
• music by ear (can't read notes)
• methodical
• efficiency-oriented
• creativity in general in just about anything (visual arts, music, inventing, processes, logic)
• puzzles (think beyond jigsaw)
• visual-spatial tasks
• problem solving
• fixing things
• analyzing
• drawing but I've had to work really hard at that one bc it's not natural
• I seem to have a way with animals, mostly cats, getting them to trust me etc
• surface level social interaction (joking, cutting up, customer or coworker type interaction) when I have the social energy for it but usually I don't have the energy to maintain this for long and I go back to being quiet

What motivates you?
• coffee. lots and lots of coffee.

Short. Temporal.

Nothing grandiose.

Anyone who treats each other well can bond.
Personally, my deepest bonds are made through deep, analytical conversation. I feel a sense of loneliness without someone who loves that in my life. Mentally connecting...

Lately? MBTI LOL

Actually...being in water that's not clear. You can't see if something's coming for you.
It gives me a sense of being blind and deaf and happily waving around in a pool of potential predators anyways.
I know the risk is there, I know the consequences can be severe, yet I just keep flailing around like shark bait with no way of seeing something coming...........
no thanks. the ground looks mighty fine to me.

Innumerable and equal in value.
Humility, honesty, courage, etc. the things everyone universally admires.

When people pronounce words or names incorrectly, or use the wrong word entirely. (Example: "There's" some apples instead of "there are" some apples)
People not saying things clearly, precisely (when things can have multiple possible interpretations)

need more specifics or that answer could go on all day. not sure what kind of answer you're looking for.

one of the things would be a better quality life

same

Common interests?
IDK sorry.
I guess I just like thoughtful conversation in general more than specific topics, although it does have to be something I know about in order to go into depth on it. Therefore, common interests.

Some of my top priorities include friends, family, loved ones, everything else is just stuff I like but it rots and decays, life is temporal, in the end very little truly matters.
Things are replacable, and we can live without them if not.

love. kindness, honesty, understanding, hope, trust.

hatred. hardness of heart. pride, laziness, greed, etc.

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
- probably not actually Einstein
• Minus the "IT will think it's stupid" replace with "YOU will think it's stupid"
• Erase the everybody is a genius, it's no more true than saying everyone's special education
• SO. what's left: "If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, you will believe it's stupid."
Diversity is important. No one skill or anything is more important than the other, although school systems can often lead us to believe they are. Not everyone is made for climbing trees, but squirrels make poor mountain climbers, and goats make poor tree climbers, and both mountains and trees are there to be climbed and both are equally a skillset. Embrace diversity. Don't judge the "geeky" science kid by his/her abilities on the football squad. He'll be bullied and benched.
It has personal meaning because I'm the geeky kid in that analogy. Most jobs are more "don't think, just take these instructions and do. Be in the here and now at all times so you don't make mistakes." That's a tree for this fish, but I can swim well in the intangible world of water.

Last edited:

Noir21

Enneagram
6w5

Spending it in-doors full on lazy day OR teleport myself to Las Vegas and spend it at the casino :D

Definitely just home, watch Netflix and be with my SO.

Good restaurant and a little walk afterwards. Then come home and Netflix.

Trustworthy, My knowledge, Don't compromise, Down to earth, Realistic.

Usually don't take risks, get stressed easily, can be high-tempered (even though sometimes I don't let it show), super not spontaneous.

Down to earth, That I am stubborn, sometimes narrow minded.

Good memory, good orientation skills, my general knowledge, good with money,
problem solving, observing people and understanding them and their motives.

What motivates you?
The sunlight. Also, seeing the goal clearly in front of me is the core.

Focus on the good and on what's possible.

Not really, it's more an internal thing. My purpose is probably going to be creating a good life for my future family and not forgetting about myself.

How do you typically bond with other people?
(i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
If we share the same interest it can be fast but it's rearly going to be a close friendship right away. I take my time to decide if the person is "worth" to be close to me.

Regular day-to-day stuff, especially about things that I found annoying.

Of not being able to predict the future.

I admire chill people (chill but have their life together) who do not stress about every little thing.
I also admire string-willed people. I am pretty string-willed buy my feeling get the best of me.

People who cannot read signals, people who are fake, people who lie in order to fit in.

It was regular.

Stability in terms of finances and relationship.

That they will have their life together lol

Talking and analyzing other people.

My BF, my family, my best friends, my actual things(im sentimental) and my wisdom.

Hard one. I really don't know....

Religion

Everything happens for a reason.
It doesn't hold any significance but it is very true. I believe that you live and you learn.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

If I had a whole day to do what I wanted, how would I spend it?

Video games, sometimes I watch series and movies, exercise, listen the music, doing quiz having fun and Watching YouTube.

Describe your ideal day / night in.

Is the same thing that I answer the first question.

Describe your ideal day / night out.

I like to go out fun like water park, swimming pool, amusement park, I like to travel anywhere in the world and I like to go out with my future friend and boyfriend.

List five things that you like about yourself.

Determined
I learn things fast
smart
Nice
Honest myself

List five things you do not like about yourself.

Quiet
Shy
Overly sensitive
Difficult to get pressure
Overthinking

How have others described you? (Use only examples of people with whom you have a positive neutral relationship, if they are critical or if you meet them.) Criticisms of people we do not like and praise from people who are obsessed with us are generally not true.

Positive and negative have described me and the positive one tells me that I am smart, determined, mature, friendly, responsible, nice and unique and the negative one tells me that I am weird, immature, retard and dramatic. The word that they told me that I am immature, retard and dramatic they don't know who am i.

What do you consider your skills to be?

I learn things fast and I draw well.

What motivates you?

ideas and fantasy, traveling the world, a new experience, hang out with friends, new relationships.

What is your general vision of life / of the world?

My Life is depends of situation because sometimes I am happy, sad, angry, but I wish I want live the fantasy world as anime or video games lol

Do you think you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?

Of course I have my purposes, I'm not always happy or having a good time, but I trust that I have my purposes.

How do you normally connect with other people? (that is, slowly or quickly, through what kind of activities, etc.)

I can't explain because I am too quiet and little shy with people but I am sympathy and honest with people.

What do you find yourself thinking more often?

I'm find myself thinking about my possible for my future, new experience and value myself.

What do you fear more?

Being victim / without defending myself, death, heights, when I do something bad, loneliness and lying myself.

What characteristics do you admire in others?

Intelligent, open minded, kind, honest, strong, determined, mature, creative and funny.

What traits bother you in others?

Lies, hypocrite, criticism, closed minded
immature, brooding and bad temper.

How was your childhood?

I do not remember much but I remember that I played video games, tv show, movies and dolls I had a good time with my close friends and cousin but in school I did not have a good time because I was loneliness and they don't understand my feelings I don't want to remember my past and either value my past because mostly I have bad experience in my past.

I want to value myself, i want to have a new experience and be happy with my future.

What do you most want for others?

I want them to be honest, mature, kind, funny, respect me and understand me.

Section C: Interests and values

Ideas, video games, anime, fictional characters, planning the future, something fun, taking quiz for fun.

What are the five most important things for you?

Goals for my future
value myself
learning something new
Open minded
Freedom

What do you think the world needs more?

Freedom, peace, love, honesty and compassion.

What do you think the world needs less?

Violence, bullying, hypocrite, criticism, abuse and lying.

What is your favorite quotes? How important is it for you and why?

I am not a princess because I have a prince, but because my father is a king and he is God

I like that quotes because that quotes has describe me because I connect with God and I am the princess of God (Jesus)

danthemanklein

Chillin and relaxin, watching videos on YouTube or Netflix, reading an interesting book. I might take a walk outside, listen to music, and let my thoughts drift as usual. I might also do some of my favorite hobbies, like drawing or cup stacking.

Like I said, chilling and relaxing. Being by myself inside is a good way to recharge myself after stressful days, both day and night.

I like to take walks sometimes. I also like to hang out with the few friends I have and chill with them. I don’t mind social interaction here and there, but too much can wear me out. Although, I do like to have fun times with the people I’m around.

- I’m friendly, kind, and sympathetic.
- I like to be creative.
- I can be direct and straightforward with things.
- I like that I’m also introspective.
- I have a few talents in mind (Sport Stacking and creating music mashups).

- I wish I was more social, and had the confidence to initiate a conversation without assuming the worst sometimes.
- I want to get things done, but am too lazy to ever push myself quite often.
- Wish I was more assertive as well.
- Can get slightly impulsive and demanding sometimes.
- I like that I’m cautious, but sometimes I feel like I’m too cautious and don’t take risks that often like I at least should sometimes.

I wouldn’t exactly know unless I ask them. Although, I can tell when someone sees a lot of value in me with the way they describe me; hard-working, kind, creative, sympathetic, empathetic, wise, and helpful. These are usually the compliments I’ve heard at least once in my life, and they seem to stick out to me quite well, aside from hard-working, which can get muddy, but I know I can be at times.

Interesting question... persistence is definitely one. Maybe remembering certain details, but it’s only with names, faces, and birthdays, if that makes sense. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation is another as well.

What motivates you?

Inspiration and dedication to my passions.

Life, to me, is a very valuable thing to have. Without it, I wouldn’t learn and make important decisions. As for the world, a lot of it is pretty questionable to me as well. However, I can also look at the brighter side of things and become optimistic. Then again, I can also be pessimistic when something terrible has happened and I don’t know how to handle it.

Absolutely, in fact, I think everyone has their own purpose in life. Mine would be to find my passion and stick with it because it’ll lead to my happiness.

I’m usually a very quiet and reserved person, and don’t always know how to initiate a conversation with others unless it’s through things I’m interested in. Then, I can really hold a conversation down. I find it kind of interesting how a lot of friendships and relationships start out that way. I tend to ask people questions about certain things as well because I’m interested in what their going to say. Although, sometimes their answers might annoy or bother me, but I don’t (or at least try not to) say anything.

Just daydreaming, whether I’m a character in a show or book, like being a 007 spy or something. I also think about my interests a lot as well. I tend to think if I can write down my daydreams, then I might be able to start my stories and creative writing, but am too lazy to do that.

Losing loved ones, like friends and family members. I don’t know what I’d do without them. I’m also not fond of insects and spiders, their appearances tend to freak me out quite a bit. Although, some insects I find cool and interesting at times.

Honesty, Friendship, Loyalty, Kindness, Ambitiousness, Caring, Openness, Trust, Helpfulness, Guidance, Duty, Honor, Bravery, Talent, Bluntness (done right), Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy.

Ignorance, Selfishness, Arrogance, Envy, Inconsiderate, Rudeness, Bluntness (done assholely), Bullying, Prejudice, Demanding, Hedonism, Pettiness.

I really don’t like when someone tries to debate me for my opinions, like they think I’m either “alt-right” or “far left,” and just assume I’m not a person with good values or something. I also really hate when people from certain social justice groups belittle others for something they have no control over, like their skin color, what’s between their legs, sexuality, etc.

I can’t stand when people try to rush me, I much prefer to do things on my own time.

Pretty fun for the most part. My family and I did travel a lot as a kid. I went to San Francisco, Hawaii, Denver, Disneyworld, and we would also go to the beach in Outer Banks, NC every summer for two weeks, and still do to this day, which is pretty awesome.

I also grew up with two older brothers, which was hell at first because they’d tease me to get a reaction and I would get annoyed easily, which would sometimes lead to rough housing. Out of frustration, I would sometimes tell them how much I hate them, but that’s only because they annoyed me through their teasing. We’re all on good terms now.

Elementary school was pretty fun, and most kids seemed very accepting. It wasn’t until middle school that I had faced tremendous bullying. It gave me so much social anxiety that I couldn’t even function being around kids my age. High school, on the other hand, was better, but still had some issues.

When I was 11, I became interested in Sport Stacking (a.k.a “Cup Stacking), and made a YouTube channel dedicated to it, which lead me to go to tournaments and make plenty of friends. I wouldn’t know where I would be without it, and am still doing it to this day.

To be happy and healthy, work hard, look forward to my future, don’t be afraid to stand your ground, be open minded and see the perspectives of others, even if I don’t like or agree with them. It’s always important to take care of and look after myself.

To live a happy and healthy life as well. To let them know I’m always going to be here for them in tough times. Even though I don’t always put others before myself, I think it’s always important to help other people in need.

Music, video games, interesting stories, YouTube, TV shows/Netflix, nostalgia, MBTI/Enneagram, what other people are interested in. I was really into space and skyscrapers as a kid, as well as drawing and art (still love it to this day). I was once super interested in Ancestry, and family history.

- Honesty (staying true to oneself)
- Integrity
- Friendship/Family/Relationships
- Having Fun (hobbies, spending time with friends and family)
- Success (career/job, even if it’s hard for me or don’t love my job)

Acceptance; that people are different and not everyone is going to have the same opinions or experiences, and that’s okay. I think everybody should have the same opportunities, but that doesn’t mean you should expect the same outcomes.

Ignorance, bullying, prejudice.

“The secret of making dreams come true can be summarized in four C’s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and consistency; and the greatest of these is confidence.” -Walt Disney

The significance it holds is that you can always achieve your dreams, once you put the right mind to it. This gives me the sense that, even if I don’t think I am confident at all, there’s always going to be a spark in me that I can achieve my dreams through hard, tiring work. I’ve always thought of myself as a dreamer, and it gave me an insight that it’s never to late to do what you love.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
THIS THREAD IS DEAD.
THERE IS NO PURPOSE IN POSTING HERE.

It would be nice if a mod could close this thread to prevent any further posts.