• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me guess your personality type?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took in UCT and the result it gave you including the function ordering (so I can find the line in the report)

2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts . Copy the URL for your results and paste them in this thread.

Rouskyrie

For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took it using US Central Time Zone

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts and post your results here.

1.) 11:52 A.M.

2.) I believe that in the context of Mbti, I'm an extrovert, because my first inclination is to consult others, and I draw energy from interacting with other people.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1.) 11:52 A.M.

2.) I believe that in the context of Mbti, I'm an extrovert, because my first inclination is to consult others, and I draw energy from interacting with other people.

You got ISTP? Want to make sure I'm looking at the right line.

we are all mad here

Enneagram
6w5
Started it at 11:05 a.m. ended it at 11:16 a.m.

Most people see me as an introvert and I can see it since I do need to recharge away from people.

edit: I got isfj

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's correct. "ISTP. Ti > Ne > Fe > Ni > Te > Se > Fi > Si."

These are your raw results

NF=1;NT=0;SP=3;SJ=-4

Te=-2;Ti=7; T = 5
Fe=3;Fi=-6; F= -3
Ne=5;Ni=3; N = 8
Se=-2;Si=-8; S = -10

This is a good example of where temperament doesn't seem to line up with the function assessment results. I have more faith in the function assessment questions. It seems likely you are an NT. So for those four types
ENTJ - You say you are an extravert so this seems possible. However Ti is much higher than Te making it unlikely.
INTJ - Te being as low as it is and Ne being higher than Ni seems to make this unlikely
ENTP - This would be my guess. Extravert. High Ti and Ne. It all fits.
INTP - This is also possible but you say you're an extravert so I would lean away from this one.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) 2:08 pm- 2:18 (Ni>Te>Ti=Ne>Si>Fe>Fi=Se; INTJ) [Hopefully I didn't convert wrong, 3 pm in eastern standard time]

2) I could probably be either to be honest. I tend to socially isolate myself, so I am either a very introverted individual or an extrovert who doesn't understand how to deal with people.

3) This is actually really cool and surprisingly accurate in some areas? I'd assume I'm a bit more agreeable and conscientious than I come across (My self discipline is certainly not 2%, probably closer to the 70s if I'm being honest) http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=nAQocdv7wy I'd love to know how this works, this is fascinating! This is from my forum posts by the way

Edit: I did one from facebook too if you'd like a comparison from different media outlets: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=tdjI7T4iyz The results are fairly similar, though everything from my facebook is much lower, which just shows that I'm on there less

Last edited:

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1 - I started at 2:25pm and finished at 2:34pm. Scored INTJ. (Ni, Ne, Te=Ti, Fi, Se=Si, Fe).

2 - Definitely an introvert.

Here's the results of the Big 5 test thing via my Facebook:
www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=2Wa4kE6LVw

Makes me sound like a total dick but most of my posts are just me trolling my friends or advertising my bands gigs so I'm not sure how useful it is.

Same test using my forum posts, less than 500 posts though:
www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=4p1toVqGub

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
2:36 pm central, esfj

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) 2:08 pm- 2:18 (Ni>Te>Ti=Ne>Si>Fe>Fi=Se; INTJ) [Hopefully I didn't convert wrong, 3 pm in eastern standard time]

2) I could probably be either to be honest. I tend to socially isolate myself, so I am either a very introverted individual or an extrovert who doesn't understand how to deal with people.

3) This is actually really cool and surprisingly accurate in some areas? I'd assume I'm a bit more agreeable and conscientious than I come across (My self discipline is certainly not 2%, probably closer to the 70s if I'm being honest) Social Media Personality Test - View Results I'd love to know how this works, this is fascinating!

You're raw scores are the following:

NF=-2;NT=3;SP=-2;SJ=1

Te=5;Ti=1;T = 6
Fe=-1;Fi=-6; F =-7
Ne=1;Ni=6; N = 7
Se=-6;Si=0; S = -6

Temperament wise, you seem like you are an NT. That's supported by the function results.

INTJ - Your Te and Ni seem to be quite high so this is consistent with either INTJ or ENTJ
INTP - Seems unlikely given how low Ti is
ENTJ - Same comment as INTJ. High Te and Ni which is consistent with INTJ or ENTJ
ENTP - Again doesn't fit because Ni is so much higher than Ne and Te is so much higher than Ti

I would guess INTJ just because your Ni is slightly higher than Te but to be honest, it's a toss up between INTJ and ENTJ. However since you said you tend to isolate yourself, and given your social media test result, I would say INTJ is probably a lot more likely.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2:36 pm central, esfj

Here are your raw results:

NF=3;NT=-7;SP=-1;SJ=5

Te=-1;Ti=-5; T = -4
Fe=6;Fi=3; F = 9
Ne=-3;Ni=-4; N = -7
Se=-2;Si=6; S = 8

I think your results are entirely consistent with SFJ. You declined to answer introvert or extravert and it doesn't look like you took the Social Media Test. I would say it's inconclusive as to whether you are an ESFJ or ESFJ but it definitely seems like one of those two is correct.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Took test around 12:40pm ended at 1:02 pm. PST

Got entp

Ne > Ni > Fi > Ti > Te = Si > Fe > Se

I’m an introvert..both socially and cognitively. Most of my days I feel like I’m in a dream world of possibilities outside of reality. I often enjoy realistic fantasies for fun day by day. I do seek for human connection and union but often left disillusioned easily. Multiple feelings come in with little comprehension on how to manage them but do know why they’re caused sometimes.
I am short and curt with strangers. I’m often left at a disadvantage to sound cool or trendy even though after the fact I wish I could’ve been. With new situations caring how they feel or their motivations and desires don’t come until I visualize it in my head. It’s what led to a lot of social disasters in my life.

I am constantly wired to interpret what one says. I’m tired of it honestly.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ENTP. Do you agree?

NF=-1;NT=7;SP=2;SJ=-8

Te=1;Ti=4; 5
Fe=-7;Fi=-4; -11
Ne=6;Ni=5; 11
Se=-3;Si=-2; =5

NTP seems probably right. Would need more information that I requested in the OP to provide further thoughts.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took test around 12:40pm ended at 1:02 pm. PST

Got entp

Ne > Ni > Fi > Ti > Te = Si > Fe > Se

I’m an introvert..both socially and cognitively. Most of my days I feel like I’m in a dream world of possibilities outside of reality. I often enjoy realistic fantasies for fun day by day. I do seek for human connection and union but often left disillusioned easily. Multiple feelings come in with little comprehension on how to manage them but do know why they’re caused sometimes.
I am short and curt with strangers. I’m often left at a disadvantage to sound cool or trendy even though after the fact I wish I could’ve been. With new situations caring how they feel or their motivations and desires don’t come until I visualize it in my head. It’s what led to a lot of social disasters in my life.

I am constantly wired to interpret what one says. I’m tired of it honestly.

NF=1;NT=4;SP=1;SJ=-6

Te=0;Ti=1; T = 1
Fe=-3;Fi=2; F = -1
Ne=4;Ni=3; N = 7
Se=-7;Si=0 S = -7

Your results are hard to interpret because there aren't clear preferences in certain areas. You seem to be an intuitive of some kind. You appear to prefer Fi strongly over Fe. You said you are an introvert. That narrows it down to

INTJ - Doesn't seem likely because you don't have a strong enough preference for Ni or Te
INFJ - Seems unlikely because your preference is strongly for Fi vs Fe
INTP - your Ti just seems kind of weakly preferred again; however, your results do seem to indicate a preference for thinking over feeling so it's possible
INFP - This one seems most likely if you are an introvert; you are clearly preferring Ne and Fi so this would be my top guess

INTP or INFP are my guesses

Lark

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took it using US Central Time Zone

Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts and post your results here.

These things always make me out to be some kind of anarchist who could care less for history.

Why, why, why.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
22:33 UTC+01:00 "result is inconclusive. the test doesn't work for everyone"

I'm an introvert. I often need A LOT of time alone. More than most people. And I'm nearly always too focused on my thoughts to notice the environment.

I know that with this result you will probably not be able to help me, but I'm curious to see the results.