• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me guess your personality type?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
intp
ne(9)>ti(3)>ni(2)>fe=fi(-1)>te(-2)>se=si(-5)

seems to line up overall... i tend to describe my ne pulling in info which ti examines... i also describe ne and ni as serving as a vice (holding an idea in place), while ti serves as a scalpel... i am not sure about si being placed last... it seems odd that se wasn't at least two places behind si... anyow, i Definitely lead with ne...

post script:
isn't this an entp stacking? i dunno, i am more introverted than extroverted...

i took the test shortly before the time stamp on that post...

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=L15kRo9imb

i really like that there is a big5 text analysis tool for forum posts... was it difficult to implement?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

3:52 PM (Eastern Timezone) on Google it says that's 7:52 PM UTC. :laugh:

Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, it appears your best fit your four letter type is: INFJ
Fe = Ne > Ni > Fi > Ti > Te = Se > Si
[Link to Result]

Will take the social media test now.
Edit: Okay, this is so cool, lol.

fuzzythinker

MBTI Type
INTJ
ISFP
Fi > SI > SE > NE = NI > TE > TI > FE

I am introverted because i cant connect to other people on an interpersonal level, engulfment and so many more reasons..
Edit: took the test about 12 noon.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5:20 PM - US Central Time

ESTJ
Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Te > Si > Fi > Ne > Ti > Se > Fe > Ni

Extroverted Thinking: 9
Introverted Sensing: 8
Introverted Feeling: 2
Extroverted Intuition: -1
Introverted Thinking: -2
Extroverted Sensing: -3
Extroverted Feeling: -6
Introverted Intuition: -7

Extrovert, I like spending time with people more than spending time alone, I tend to act and speak before I think

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
5:06 UTC +1

ENTJ

2322.jpg

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=ND7p6I0hdL

I consider myself as ambivert. I speak before I think. I don't have a problem to be surrounded by many people, I am man who come first at the party and left last.

starberry

I finished it at 6:10 am UCT.
My results were:
Four letter: INTP
Functions: Ne>Ni>Ti>Fe>Te=Si>Se>Fi

Ne: 6
Ni: 3
Ti: 2
Fe: 0
Si: -2
Te: -2
Se: -3
Fi: -4

I go back and forth with introvert and extrovert. I hate being alone, but if I don't get at least 2 hours any completely to myself I can't function.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remember posting on here when I was still convincing myself I was ENTP.

Ni > Te > Ti = Fi = Ne > Si > Se > Fe is what I got now.

Last edited:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
These tests seem to look at each function in a somewhat superficial way in isolation, which can be a problem because interaction of some functions can result in the same outlook as other functions and a tertiary function often acts quite differently to a primary function. I don't knowthe solution, just an observation.

Also I feel blah rather than strongly about most of the end questions. Most of the time I do three or four of the options and it's splitting hairs, so the answers indicate far less than they should.

ENFP
Ne=Ni>Fi>Ti>Fe=Se>Te>Si

Ne=Ni=7
Fi=3
Ti=1
Se=Fe=-2
Te=-6
Si=-8

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Taking this again, I get Fi 11 > Ne 2 > Fe 1 = Si 1 > Se 0 > Te -5 = Ti -5 = Ni -5

Last time I got: Fi>Ne>Fe=Si>Ni>Se>Te=Ti

Before that I got: Fi> Ne> Fe> Ni = Si> Ti> Te> Se

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) I finished the test around 10:40PM UCT or 5:40PM EST (adding my own timezone (EST) to be sure).
2) I believe I am an introvert (through and through).
My overall energy level and patience with people are extremely low, though I can socialize properly when in the mood.
Going out once a week is my limit. Any more than that and I get very tired/drained (work, etc is full of enough people as-is).
I prefer observing over active participation, listening over speaking, etc.

I. FUNCTIONS TEST RESULT

II. SOCIAL MEDIA TEST

Result #1, 15K words https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=F2xPBzCGEO
Result #2, 44K words https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=FMw2S0Ut5D

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finish the test at 1:35PM to 1:45PM UTC or EST

Im feel like i'm introverted because my energy is more like spending time alone and because i'm extremely quiet and shy but not extremely shy.

My Result

INFP

Fi= Ne>Ni= Si>Fe>Ti>Se>Te

Ne = 4
Fi = 4
Si = 1
Ni = 1
Fe = 0 ( that odd )
Ti = -2
Se = -3
Te = -5

Last edited:

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
Finished Test at 10:20 P.M.

Result = INTP (Ti = Ni > Ne > Fi > Te > Fe > Se > Si)

I'd consider myself an introvert since I don't expend much energy externally....I spent a lot of time on the internet to quench my thirst for knowledge. I prefer to socialize in a small group setting (2-3 people), and I can be quite talkative and energetic depending on the subject of interest. I do enjoy connecting with people to bounce off ideas and learn more from their perspective...My path of existence is unique and differs from all individuals...Therefore, there is much to gain by conversing with like minded individuals. I have called an ambivert though (from an INTJ), so I'm likely close to the center.

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i got INTJ and Ni > Te = Ne > Fi > Ti = Fe > Se > Si

let me tell you, past few years I've really gotten only NT results.

Last edited:

Temizzle

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
8:10 PM UTC

1. ENFP
Fi > Ne > Te = Se > Ti = Ni > Si > Fe.

First time I've scored F in a long time.

2. I'm an E because I prefer to interact and work with others and tend to lose energy when solitary.

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
1. I took the test at 9:55 AM and finished at 10:05 AM. Scored ISTJ (Si > Se > Te > Ne > Ti > Fi > Fe = Ni). This is the third time actually. I've ever taken this test twice before and keep getting the same result.

2. I don't know if I'm an introvert or extrovert because I'm a shy person and I know shyness isn't the same with introversion. Maybe if only I could cure my shyness I would know if I'm an introvert or extrovert.

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
For those who have had challenges figuring out their type, I will offer to help out. What I ask is for a couple things:

1. Take the TYPOLOGY CENTRAL JUNG AND KEIRSEY TEST. Please let me the exact time you took in UCT and the result it gave you including the function ordering (so I can find the line in the report)

2. Tell me if you believe you are an introvert or an extravert and why

Don't stress about the result the test provides. The test is imperfect and I'm working on improving it. What I'll do is pull the raw results and make a few observations/suggestions to help you narrow it down. I'll do my best to keep up with this but realize I get very busy at times due to work and other commitments.

1. Ti (5) = Si (5) > Te (4) = Se (4) > Fi (-1) > Ni (-2) > Fe (-6) > Ne (-9). Took it 17 November 2018, 23:04-23:25 UTC time
2. Uh... :cry: lol, seriously though, if you hold a gun to my head, then: introvert, because I rarely enjoy prolonged interaction with people IRL.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Ti (5) = Si (5) > Te (4) = Se (4) > Fi (-1) > Ni (-2) > Fe (-6) > Ne (-9). Took it 17 November 2018, 23:04-23:25 UTC time 2. Uh... :cry: lol, seriously though, if you hold a gun to my head, then: introvert, because I rarely enjoy prolonged interaction with people IRL.
It's a toss up but would guess ISTJ. ISTP is the other possibility