• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me guess your personality type?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Started at 7:42, ended at 7:57 US Central time.

Introverted in that I need a lot of alone time and spend a lot of time in my head.

Got INFP, Fi>Ne>Fe=Si>Ni>Se>Te=Ti.

Last time I took it, I got: Fi> Ne> Fe> Ni = Si> Ti> Te> Se

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. I finished my test at 8:11 PM. Scored ENTJ (Se=Te>Si>Ti>Fi>Ne>Ni>Fe).

2. I can't tell whether I am an introvert or extrovert according to MBTI definition, but I think I am more likely an introvert.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I'm not sure if this is the right data because there were a couple sets out there

Ni > Te = Ne > Ti > Fi > Se > Fe > Si

NF=-4;NT=7;SP=-1;SJ=-2

Te=4;Ti=1; T = 5
Fe=-5;Fi=-1; F =-6
Ne=4;Ni=6; N = 10
Se=-3;Si=-6; S = -9

Definite NT. You prefer Te over Ti, Ni over Ne and Fi over Fe. You also prefer Se over Si. That seems like INTJ or ENTJ. All of those are consistent with you being an INTJ especially if you're an introvert

What are the reasons for being xNTJ being more likely over xNTP: always presumed INTP based on how tend to act under stress?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Started at 7:42, ended at 7:57 US Central time.

Introverted in that I need a lot of alone time and spend a lot of time in my head.

Got INFP, Fi>Ne>Fe=Si>Ni>Se>Te=Ti.

Last time I took it, I got: Fi> Ne> Fe> Ni = Si> Ti> Te> Se

NF=4;NT=0;SP=-7;SJ=3

Te=-4;Ti=-4; T = -8
Fe=0;Fi=11; F = 11
Ne=2;Ni=-2; N = 0
Se=-3;Si=0; S = -3

You're clearly a feeling type. As to N over S, it's less clear as you seem a bit borderline in certain respects but my guess is you are an INFP because Fi is your highest score by far and after that you have Ne and Si. Those are consistent with INFP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. I finished my test at 8:11 PM. Scored ENTJ (Se=Te>Si>Ti>Fi>Ne>Ni>Fe).

2. I can't tell whether I am an introvert or extrovert according to MBTI definition, but I think I am more likely an introvert.

NF=-7;NT=5;SP=2;SJ=0

Te=5;Ti=0; T = 5
Fe=-7;Fi=-1; F = -8
Ne=-2;Ni=-4; N = -6
Se=5;Si=4; S = 9

It's coming up with ENTJ because you came out NT on the Keirsey part and your highest function score is Te

Based on your scores, you appear to be a sensing type. You're a thinker vs a feeler. You said you are more likely an introvert. That leaves
ISTP - The problem with this is your Te is so much higher than Ti.
ISTJ - You prefer Te over Ti. Si is close to Se. You prefer Fi over Fe. You prefer Ne over Ni. This is probably the correct typing

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]

I'm pretty sure I'm an NFP, which you nearly confirmed with my test results:

I will say that I had a hard time picking between intuitive influences on that test, so that could be why I scored so highly on feeling and more ambiguously on intuition, because I am confident that I prefer Fi over Fe, so it's easier to identify.

Social Media Personality Test results for forum: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=cH4GtT23FC
Social Media Personality Test results for Facebook: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=RSkUTZXIE5

With this information, are you able to accurately narrow down my preferences for feeling vs intuition, and also for introversion vs extroversion? Does any of it give you more of a definitive lean toward Ne over Ni at all? Is it possible I am a socially withdrawn ENFP?

Last edited:

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sure I've got my type accurate, though I'd like to see the raw stats - I did respond, last post on the first page.
I mostly want to see how close Ni and Ne are.

Apologies in advance for being a pest.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finished the test at 9:58. Got INTJ. (Lol?)

So e5ness is likely interferring, maybe. I tend to get INTJ on online tests. Which is weird, because I don't begin to relate to Te.

I don't especially relate to typical descriptions of Fe either - and I tend to get INFP on cognitive function tests - but at least I can relate to a lot of INFJs I've met. INTJs are systematically alien to me.

Also, the first time I took the test I got INFP. But I realized halfway through I was doing it wrong, so I didn't count it. (The directions say "pick the statements yada yada" - and so I was picking the two I agreed with and two I didn't, instead of only picking one for each).

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, if you have more than 500 posts on the forum, you can also run the Social Media Test against your forum posts . Copy the URL for your results and paste them in this thread.

Was this ever fixed? I can't find the thread, but I vaguely remember there being a problem because everyone was getting basically the same result, with just a little variation therein.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
took it around 2217 central time

people who know me in real life describe me as an introvert... you guys think you know better

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was this ever fixed? I can't find the thread, but I vaguely remember there being a problem because everyone was getting basically the same result, with just a little variation therein.

I don't recall the problem you mention. This is the post you are referring to though

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/private-blogs/89779-dark-peace.html#post2839797

It works pretty well against the forum. I wouldn't put much stock in Twitter or Facebook because people aren't quite themselves there. I did just notice something about the totals possibly not calculating correctly. Am investigating that. Not everyone gets 100% authority challenging and 1% cheerful. I got 0% cheerful. :rofl1: Actually here is one that is pretty different: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=7EGZP0vXiC

Here is the original thread when it was introduced:

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ocial-media-personality-test.html#post2570580

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't recall the problem you mention. This is the post you are referring to though

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/private-blogs/89779-dark-peace.html#post2839797

It works pretty well against the forum. I wouldn't put much stock in Twitter or Facebook because people aren't quite themselves there. I did just notice something about the totals possibly not calculating correctly. Am investigating that. Not everyone gets 100% authority challenging and 1% cheerful. I got 0% cheerful. :rofl1: Actually here is one that is pretty different: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=7EGZP0vXiC

Here is the original thread when it was introduced:

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ocial-media-personality-test.html#post2570580

I got 100% authority challenging and 1% cheerful for the forum results, and slightly different for Facebook.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the forum test thinks I'm very open to new things and very neurotic... and that I probably shouldn't people :doh:

it had 10 years worth of data too :cry:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the forum test thinks I'm very open to new things and very neurotic... and that I probably shouldn't people :doh:

it had 10 years worth of data too :cry:

It only goes against you last 100,000 words in your posts.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It only goes against you last 100,000 words in your posts.

oh no! I score that low on agreeableness and extroversion within the last 100k words (6% apiece)?!?... perhaps it's time to examine my existence :laugh:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1 - I started at 2:25pm and finished at 2:34pm. Scored INTJ. (Ni, Ne, Te=Ti, Fi, Se=Si, Fe).

2 - Definitely an introvert.

Here's the results of the Big 5 test thing via my Facebook:
www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=2Wa4kE6LVw

Makes me sound like a total dick but most of my posts are just me trolling my friends or advertising my bands gigs so I'm not sure how useful it is.

Same test using my forum posts, less than 500 posts though:
www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=4p1toVqGub

Looks like this is yours
NF=-4;NT=7;SP=-2;SJ=-1
Te=1;Ti=1; T = 2
Fe=-5;Fi=0; F = -5
Ne=3;Ni=6; N = 9
Se=-3;Si=-3; S = -6

Well you are an NT for sure. Ni is higher than Ne and Fi is higher than Fe, Ni is much higher than Te so my guess would be INTJ.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
took it around 2217 central time

people who know me in real life describe me as an introvert... you guys think you know better

Can you tell me a bit more about the results? Function order. Type it said you were...

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looks like this is yours
NF=-4;NT=7;SP=-2;SJ=-1
Te=1;Ti=1; T = 2
Fe=-5;Fi=0; F = -5
Ne=3;Ni=6; N = 9
Se=-3;Si=-3; S = -6

Well you are an NT for sure. Ni is higher than Ne and Fi is higher than Fe, Ni is much higher than Te so my guess would be INTJ.

Thanks, this helps confirm my suspicions that I'm an INTJ who needs to work on their Te, apply that Te to myself.

I don't believe it's healthy to be so far "N".
Need to balance it with Te.

Thanks again.