User Tag List

123 Last

Professonal Wierdo Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Default The Brain Dig (Aka I type you).

Following the footsteps of a few of my forum fellows @Frosty, @magpie and @Crystal Winter Dream I have decided to also type people since its something I find I enjoy .
    9w8 7w6 3w4
    Likes Lark, Metis, biohazard liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Please type me Brain Catz.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

I love this trend. type me o great one

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Me too!

MBTI
    yupp

do me! i want to see if you and frosty agree (don't copy her)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Me too, please!

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

@magpie

I have considered all the introverted Ni/Se axis types for you and at the end I decided ISFP is the best fit for you since I see lots of Fi from you it practically oozes from you in many ways and is how you view life and live it basically not used as a arm like it would in a INTJ who tend to have a very one-sided Fi and your Fi is very universal. I then see clear Se/Ni in how you write out and study your ideas and observations as you like take on the practical and tangible aspects of a thing and then you narrow it down with a Ni laser discarding what isn't needed and building on what is needed. Your Te is strong for a ISFP but at the end of the day I feel you use it after you have processed everything with your higher up functions backing up your ideals with this certain practical logic you possess.

As for tritype I think you are 461 in that order since first of all you have this strong image focus I find in image firsts as first of all you check that you are living up to your own inner image that 4s do and I give it a balanced wing since I feel you access both 3 and 5 in order to balance out how you use the 4. Next you are a obvious 6w5 (Very strong w5 and I could see 5w6 at times even) as you just have this air of questioning and coming up with your theories I see in 5w6/6w5s and the reason I incline 6w5 is as 1. I dont see you as double competency outlook and 2. I think security comes before knowledge for the sake of it for you. Lastly I see you as a 1w9 as you just have that firmness of conviction I see in 1 fixers plus frustration outlook is obvious in gut. I always see 1s as having this certain feeling they see life as a canvas and they want life to reflect the painting in their head or they get very frustrated and while not as all consuming as a 1 core or second there is aspects of that in your outlook.

Finally stackings. I see you as textbook Sx/So as contra flow is obvious and you come on super intense and dig really really deep into the things that take your interest such as typology e.t.c. plus you have clear So second in that you do seem to have a lot of interest in the community as a whole and not a neurotic one like So dom and Sp is last for you as even though you do have a strong Sp for a Sp last it doesn't seem something that you naturally use but more something you have to do which I find in people who have strong lasts stackings wise.
    9w8 7w6 3w4
    Likes magpie, Lark liked this post

beauty in darkness Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    486 sx/so

Type me pretty kitty

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

@yama

MBTI wise I know a lot say you are ESFJ but I am firm on ISFJ for you since you obviously lead with Si (No way are you Je lead) as I just dont see you having that how to put it "Chessmaster" way of interacting with the world. By chessmaster I mean that dom Je tends to have a certain chess pieces way of getting through life in that they control their environment directly according to their auxiliary Pi vision of what they want. I dont see that from you as you are more content to go with the flow and enjoy life like a Pi dom. Anyways you are a obvious Si dom since you seem to have this deep inner sensory framework that you reference to like a inner dictionary which shows in your outlook on life and your choice making and it isnt the stuck in a past and rigid Si (Stereotypical Si is actually INxP Si I theroize not dom Si) as unlike lower Si your Si can cross-reference and re frame concrete past things into other things. Your auxiliary Fe is obvious as you do to a extent show some Je control in that you openly express your Si sentiments using Fe logic to help you socially navigate a room and I do see clear tert Ti from you as you use Ti as a tool of sorts (Like tert functions tend to be) and it is quite rigid in some ways unlike a dom Ti and finally your inferior Ne is very obvious since your Ne is used a lot under stress when you are forced into chaos and you arent used to chaos so unlike a higher Ne user you panic jumping from platform to platform instead of having a controlled pattern of jumping like a tert or higher Ne would have.

As for tri after thinking on it I think you are 964. Your 9 obviously runs the show since you have the peaceful and not making any waves 9 energy that you just ooze like 9 cores tend to do and I think your wings are balanced but leaning more w1 as you do have the self-critical and stubborn at times 1 energy about you but I do see some 8 push as well from you like when you are pushed you will push back. Second down is a super obvious 6w7 with a very strong w7 lean (I see very little 5 in you and id even go for 7w6 over 6w5). You seek security and support like a 6 does and the 7 wing means you have a certain bounce and jovial energy but at the end of the day you seek security and safety over craving excitement plus you are pretty reactive in a head way (Not angry or aggressive but you react by questioning and separating whats good and bad into camps of people so to speak). Now on your heart fix you are a pretty obvious 4 and Id say its a pure 4 with no real 3 or 5 influence as your 4 hasnt yet grown into its wing yet but at a glance I would say more likely 4w5. You just have this deep air of feeling like a outsider and not being like other people that I see often in 4 fixers plus it gives you at times a delta flavor even though you are alpha.

Now onto stacking you are to me at least So second if not dom as you have like this super outlook of group focus and awareness of the social area I typically see in So people. Hmm thinking on it I could see you as So/Sx as you are super syn flow and a obvious So dom plus your secondary Sx gives you a certain need to be super intense and heavy with people and you play with your Sx using it as a beach ball in some ways as you play with it throwing it around and having a good time but there is a seriousness behind it aka wanting to be well connected and well liked. Its obvious Sp is a weak spot for you as you dont seem able to handle Sp matters and stuff without getting stressed and anxious showing its not something you naturally use.
    9w8 7w6 3w4
    Likes Lark liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

*graveyard like*