• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Brain Dig (Aka I type you).

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Following the footsteps of a few of my forum fellows [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION], [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION] I have decided to also type people since its something I find I enjoy :).

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Please type me Brain Catz.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love this trend. type me o great one

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
do me! i want to see if you and frosty agree (don't copy her)

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me too, please!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION]

I have considered all the introverted Ni/Se axis types for you and at the end I decided ISFP is the best fit for you since I see lots of Fi from you it practically oozes from you in many ways and is how you view life and live it basically not used as a arm like it would in a INTJ who tend to have a very one-sided Fi and your Fi is very universal. I then see clear Se/Ni in how you write out and study your ideas and observations as you like take on the practical and tangible aspects of a thing and then you narrow it down with a Ni laser discarding what isn't needed and building on what is needed. Your Te is strong for a ISFP but at the end of the day I feel you use it after you have processed everything with your higher up functions backing up your ideals with this certain practical logic you possess.

As for tritype I think you are 461 in that order since first of all you have this strong image focus I find in image firsts as first of all you check that you are living up to your own inner image that 4s do and I give it a balanced wing since I feel you access both 3 and 5 in order to balance out how you use the 4. Next you are a obvious 6w5 (Very strong w5 and I could see 5w6 at times even) as you just have this air of questioning and coming up with your theories I see in 5w6/6w5s and the reason I incline 6w5 is as 1. I dont see you as double competency outlook and 2. I think security comes before knowledge for the sake of it for you. Lastly I see you as a 1w9 as you just have that firmness of conviction I see in 1 fixers plus frustration outlook is obvious in gut. I always see 1s as having this certain feeling they see life as a canvas and they want life to reflect the painting in their head or they get very frustrated and while not as all consuming as a 1 core or second there is aspects of that in your outlook.

Finally stackings. I see you as textbook Sx/So as contra flow is obvious and you come on super intense and dig really really deep into the things that take your interest such as typology e.t.c. plus you have clear So second in that you do seem to have a lot of interest in the community as a whole and not a neurotic one like So dom and Sp is last for you as even though you do have a strong Sp for a Sp last it doesn't seem something that you naturally use but more something you have to do which I find in people who have strong lasts stackings wise.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23583]yama[/MENTION]

MBTI wise I know a lot say you are ESFJ but I am firm on ISFJ for you since you obviously lead with Si (No way are you Je lead) as I just dont see you having that how to put it "Chessmaster" way of interacting with the world. By chessmaster I mean that dom Je tends to have a certain chess pieces way of getting through life in that they control their environment directly according to their auxiliary Pi vision of what they want. I dont see that from you as you are more content to go with the flow and enjoy life like a Pi dom. Anyways you are a obvious Si dom since you seem to have this deep inner sensory framework that you reference to like a inner dictionary which shows in your outlook on life and your choice making and it isnt the stuck in a past and rigid Si (Stereotypical Si is actually INxP Si I theroize not dom Si) as unlike lower Si your Si can cross-reference and re frame concrete past things into other things. Your auxiliary Fe is obvious as you do to a extent show some Je control in that you openly express your Si sentiments using Fe logic to help you socially navigate a room and I do see clear tert Ti from you as you use Ti as a tool of sorts (Like tert functions tend to be) and it is quite rigid in some ways unlike a dom Ti and finally your inferior Ne is very obvious since your Ne is used a lot under stress when you are forced into chaos and you arent used to chaos so unlike a higher Ne user you panic jumping from platform to platform instead of having a controlled pattern of jumping like a tert or higher Ne would have.

As for tri after thinking on it I think you are 964. Your 9 obviously runs the show since you have the peaceful and not making any waves 9 energy that you just ooze like 9 cores tend to do and I think your wings are balanced but leaning more w1 as you do have the self-critical and stubborn at times 1 energy about you but I do see some 8 push as well from you like when you are pushed you will push back. Second down is a super obvious 6w7 with a very strong w7 lean (I see very little 5 in you and id even go for 7w6 over 6w5). You seek security and support like a 6 does and the 7 wing means you have a certain bounce and jovial energy but at the end of the day you seek security and safety over craving excitement plus you are pretty reactive in a head way (Not angry or aggressive but you react by questioning and separating whats good and bad into camps of people so to speak). Now on your heart fix you are a pretty obvious 4 and Id say its a pure 4 with no real 3 or 5 influence as your 4 hasnt yet grown into its wing yet but at a glance I would say more likely 4w5. You just have this deep air of feeling like a outsider and not being like other people that I see often in 4 fixers plus it gives you at times a delta flavor even though you are alpha.

Now onto stacking you are to me at least So second if not dom as you have like this super outlook of group focus and awareness of the social area I typically see in So people. Hmm thinking on it I could see you as So/Sx as you are super syn flow and a obvious So dom plus your secondary Sx gives you a certain need to be super intense and heavy with people and you play with your Sx using it as a beach ball in some ways as you play with it throwing it around and having a good time but there is a seriousness behind it aka wanting to be well connected and well liked. Its obvious Sp is a weak spot for you as you dont seem able to handle Sp matters and stuff without getting stressed and anxious showing its not something you naturally use.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*graveyard like*

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]

MBTI type hmmm I think you are a INFP and I shall explain why. You have a super obvious Fi first of all that is your life in many ways plus you are obvious feeling first and I can see why people would see Fe for you which I shall explain through this typing. Your Fi is very well honed towards other people due to you being a So dom and a 9 but at the end of the day its a obvious Fi since you have a very deeply personlized code of what you consider good and it isn't a quasi Fi that Pi and Fe together can have as when I see that type of *Fi* its always a Fe approach with a personified perception so basically Fe used in a very directed way in some ways but rather a very real Fi you have. Secondly you have obvious Ne and Si working in tandem as your Ne sees the abstract relem of things hence why you often pull things out of thin air so to speak and your Si then like reinforces that idea using past patterns as you do draw a lot from past experience.Finally you do have some use of Te but as a inferior function its not natural for you and is mostly used to push things ahead when you are stressed out or hurried.

Hmm as for tritype I am pretty sure on 964 for you since firstly you are a obvious 9 and 6 with your 9 wanting a peaceful and positive sphere and your 6 serves your 9 in screening for threats in toder to deal with them and maintain the 9 outlook so in a way I see your 6 as being like your 9s caretaker in someways making sure the 9 doesn't stumble into danger. As for wings id say a balanced wing for the 9 but leaning more w1 since you do have that kinda critical outlook at times more so than the pushy and reactive w8. As for your 6 I would say its a very obvious w7 as you show many signs of 7 style refraining and distraction from things behind that 6 security outlook mask. Finally your heart fix was hard for me to really get since its last and its very muddied up as again you are double attachment outlook so naturally with the 9 and 6 at the front you will look 3 to some degree but I think you are a 4w3 overall but that it tentatively as your 9 and 6 both have connections to 3 so its hard to say. I did consider 3w4 as your heart fix for a while but I am firm on 4w3 since you do have a non-attachment outlook type in your tri a bit like me not being quite triple positive.

As for stacking hmmm I am 100% firm on you being So/Sx. You are so syn flow its staring me right in the face and you have a clear So community focus that makes you look Fe superficially at times then you have that kinda vacuum people into my inner space thing going on that So/Sxs tend to have. Plus likewise Sp stuff seems to stress you out quite badly so probably not So dom or aux.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]

I first of all see you as a very obvious INFP with your Fi being super obvious in your very well honed moral and understanding of feeling plus you seem to base most of your actions and choices on a all enveloping Fi sense so to speak. Secondly Ne is obvious in your posts and discord convos since you just abstractly view and play with ideas in a bouncy way like you take things out of the air and form it into something real and able to relate it to the real world where your Si comes into play and you have a very strong tert Si which can superficially give you a ISxJ vibe at times but at the end of the day I think your Si isnt used as a dom and the way you live life but more a tool in some ways to back up your top two functions and also has a very playful and relaxing role for you. You also seem to have a strong inferior Te which makes sense giving you are older than most people here so naturally your inferior would be more in tune with your outlook but I also see it used only occasionally when you really have too.

As for tritype I see you as 694 as like frosty and yama you do have the 6 caretaking the 9 but as 6 is stronger in you its more that your 9 makes your 6 hold back and make sure it's focused in the right way. As for wings on your types I'd say your 6 is a clear w5 since your 6 to me has a certain stabillty and a analytical focus then for your 9 I'd say it's pretty balanced since I see you take both outer action and reacting in a gut way (w8) but you also have a obvious focus on working on yourself to be a good and peaceful person (w8) but then you are Fi dom so I say 9w8 but just by a hair. Lastly your image type likewise gave me a hard time since you don't seem to use your image fix much but I incline a 4 as it's just a better fit than 2 or 3 and I say 4w5 over 4w3 since you don't seem image focused like a w3 would be.

Finally for your stacking I see you as a super obvious Sp dom which explains why you have a strong Si to a degree plus you have a heavy focus on traditionally Sp things but your auxiliary is hard to tell since you seem well balanced on your Sx and So as you don't seem to have that lack of investment in the social sphere that So lasts have but I also don't see that inpersonal and disconnected way of interacting with others I see in Sx lasts. I would by a hair say Sp/So but with a strong Sx.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If this thread is dead ignore me, but if not I wouldn't mind being typed, as I am the most indecisive being alive

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
try me catz brain or brain in a jar

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sorry I got caught up in various stuff so I kinda neglected this place but im gonna be back on track now! :D. Your turn Xanny Boy :).
[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION]

Dude you are such a hard one to type and hence why this will be so fun. MBTI first of all you are beta qundra as hell showing traits of all the xSTP and xNFJ types but I can say Fe is at least tert since you show good Fe in that you are a very likeable person and you know how to be well liked and make others feel good. From there I also think your Ti is pretty good as well ruling out ENFJ and your Ni good too ruling out ESTP so overall I think INFJ is the best fit for you. You show a lot of Ni Fe and Ti mostly to me in that your Ni and Ti deeply study a idea or theory you have and frames it around and then your Fe processes and sells the idea to the public a lot like Alex Jones does (Hes ESTP I think though but you both are just so beta qundra in the way you process and present things)

For tritype I see you as a 631 in some order and with some writing I shall figure it out. I see you as a obvious 6w5 core as you have this head type need for things to be consistent and secure and your 6 shows in that you obviously look at things from a "Is this trustworthy or is this gonna screw us up all" and the 5 wing means there is a lot of deep withdrawn analysis and in conjunction with the Ti and Ni this means you are a very deep thinker on your theories. Next is a obvious 1 fix as I see you as very "majestic" and composed in your gut energy like you aim to hold yourself to perfection and control over your anger in a very super ego way its a bit like a hmmm a high minded anger and im not sure of the wing but I lean more 9 due to that withdrawn element in your gut you show and finally your heart fix is obviously a 3 and id say 3w2 in fact since your heart energy is a very out reaching and seeking energy in that to server your 3 needs you appeal to others.

Finally its time to get to stackings now. I see you as a obvious So/Sp since I dont get much Sx from you at all and you have that public intellectual flavor I often see from So/Sp plus you are obviously contra flow and your So dom means you want to impact the wider world which is obvious in your ideas and theories and then your Sp means you like to be secure and keep the world a safe place.

Have a pink and purple cat analyze me? Preposterous! Wait. What’s that? It’s free? Well okay then. I’ll take a number and read some of these old magazines in the waiting room. I believe I’m #10.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Count me in!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5