• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Brain Dig (Aka I type you).

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION]: If this thread is still alive, would you mind typing me, too?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sorry im busy over Xmas but I will be back in the New year to do everyone who has posted here :D.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Imma revive this thread. [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] is next.

MBTI first of all ESTJ is what you obviously are. Your Te is very natural and shows in every single thing you do and it isn't the childish Te of an ENFP. Now I had to take time to discern how your aux Si shows and I see it. Its kind of like your pocket book reference guide in which you seem to refer to when the need comes to back up your Te/Ne observations. Your Ne is very strong for an ESTJ your age but what makes me rule out ENxP is just how natural and flowing your Te is. Inferior Fi is also super obvious in you as you under stress get suddenly emotional like feeling inferiors tend to and its obvious Fi as you suddenly start questioning who you are and your emotions.

For tritype I see you as a super obvious compentcy outlook first and I would say 3w2 core fits you well. You are super driven and assertive in getting things and it feels more image assertive than head (7) or gut (8). There is just that feeling that you have an image to fulfil behind your assertive drives. Second in your tritype is an 8w7 which I was torn between that and 3w2 as your core. Your 8w7 shows in your obvious rejection outlook like you seem to fear being vulnerable with others plus you have a certain 7 energy to you. Last of all Id say you are ether 5w6 or 6w5 in head. Your head has always been really hard to read for me as you haven't yet grown into it so to speak but I just pick up a certain withdrawn energy from your head energy like you keep it in reserve like a deep lake that you draw upon. If I had to guess I actually think 5w6 as you have a withdrawn in your tritype plus double pragmatic outlook/single reactive works better than double reactive/single pragmatic outlook.

As for stacking I think you are So/Sp. You are contra flow in the So/Sp way as you seek to bring forwards social change going against the grain. Plus you are obvious So dom with your focus on the social sphere and your secondry Sp shows in that you do have a shell of sorts you withdrawn into for short spaces of time in conjunction with your 5w6 fix. You just also have this serious mature energy I see in most Sx lasts and I think you may feel more Sx at times due to the 8 lust and energy.

Conclusion= ESTJ 3w2 8w7 5w6 So/Sp

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know what you think I am, but I would find hearing your reasoning interesting.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION]

I will just do a quick profile as I don't know you well due to your limited forum presence.

Overall you strike me as an introverted Si user of some sort you just have the soft energy I associate with INxP and ISxJ types plus a certain consertive (Not politically but like low key and subdued) vibe. My best guess would be INTP as I don't see any Fi at all from you plus you seem Je last. Tritype is some attachment heavy outlook tri (double or triple attachment outlook) as you have a certain go with the flow energy and a sort of seeking energy that 3,6 and 9 all have. My best guess with limited info is 6w5 9w1 4w5 as again withdrawn triad is also obvious.

Stackings wise you strike me as extremely Sp/So. You just have this reserved and guarded energy that occasionally reaches out then draws back in.

Conculsion= INTP 6w5 9w1 4w5 Sp/So

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=34313]RooibosKrayfish[/MENTION]

I will just do a quick profile as I don't know you well due to your limited forum presence.

Overall you strike me as an introverted Si user of some sort you just have the soft energy I associate with INxP and ISxJ types plus a certain consertive (Not politically but like low key and subdued) vibe. My best guess would be INTP as I don't see any Fi at all from you plus you seem Je last. Tritype is some attachment heavy outlook tri (double or triple attachment outlook) as you have a certain go with the flow energy and a sort of seeking energy that 3,6 and 9 all have. My best guess with limited info is 6w5 9w1 4w5 as again withdrawn triad is also obvious.

Stackings wise you strike me as extremely Sp/So. You just have this reserved and guarded energy that occasionally reaches out then draws back in.

Conculsion= INTP 6w5 9w1 4w5 Sp/So

Thank you much for the reply, I completely forgot about this thread! Despite not seeing a lot from me, you seem to have hit this pretty much on the nose, as I am currently between ISFJ and INTP and have considered the 694 tritype in the past (and am currently reconsidering 693 as an option). Thank you again

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, please.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=24057]draon9[/MENTION]

Your a tricky one so mysterious Ill try ya. MBTI you are a super obvious INFJ to me your threads always have some central big picture Ni point of view and you do so in a Fe way as your ideas always pertain to Fe things and systems. Your tert Ti shows in your logic which is obviously based on your own subjective logic not drawing from outer sources like Te would.

As for tritype what's most obvious about you is your 6w5 as you have the 6w5 probing if systems thing going on and due to your low key presence your other fixes are hard to read but my preliminary guess is 1w9 in gut and 4w5 in heart. You just have that stern and firm yet peaceful energy in your gut and I just get a sense of a extremely withdrawn heart so I think 4w5 works.

Stackings wise I see you as Sp/So you obviouslly have a So focus but you just have far too much Sp to be So/Sp.

Conculsion= INFJ 6w5 1w9 4w5 Sp/So

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=35591]we are all mad here[/MENTION]

Going by only 20 posts and the overall vibe of your Avi and profile. I'd guess ENTP 7w8 8w7 4w3 Sx/So.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=20634]pop[/MENTION]ulation 1
As your one of my favorite members it will be fun to type you. First of all let's do your MBTI. You are a very obvious INFP with that Fi dribbling everywhere it's just clear in the overall quietly empathetic and compassionate air that I find very typical in boy INFPs. Your Ne is like a kind of arm that you use to like hmm reach out and grasp at the world and the social sphere it's a very mature and stable Ne as you are older and it's not the frantic Ne of a younger INFP. Now your Si is also really obvious to me it's a function you've honed well. Your Si to me feels like a consistent air of been there done that and it also seems far narrower in scope and has a more playful yet rigid quality that rules out ISTJ. Being older your Te is more well delveoped and stronger than most other INFPs on the forum but at the end of the day its at the mercy of your top three functions kind of like a long lost buddy you call on for help when he's needed.

Tritype wise you are a curious one. I personally see you as 9w8 core as you have the Fi Dom 9 energy but you unlike most Fi doms who tend to be 9w1 and have a dreamy ethernal energy you just have a more grounded energy which can make you seem almost ISTJ at times. Secondly I see a 5w4 fix you are very introspective and anaytictial with that bohemian outlook you have and I tend to see in 5w4 infulencers. In image I think you are a 3w4 you seem not quite triple withdrawn to me there is a part of you that like craves to reach out and make some sort of mark on the world. It's like a hermit deciding to go for a night of intense partying now and again.

Stacking wise you are hard to get a read on but I think So/Sx as you seem very concerned with the wider social sphere and you ate surely not Sx last you don't seem detached from people personally and you probably think you are So last as you have withdrawn tritype plus your an introvert but I just find your strong community outlook obvious.

Conculsion= INFP 9w8 5w4 3w4 So/Sx

Metis

Please, type me! :)

?

caterpillar+watermarked.png

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=13550]Jacques Le Paul[/MENTION]

You are to me MBTI wise one of the most INTP people I know. While superficially you seem ENTP this is probably due to your love of the random more than actual Ne lead. Your Ti runs the show at the end of the day its like your Ti owns the mansion and Ne is a pet running around outside being more visible but not really in charge. Your Si is really obvious too it's like the close strong buddy of your Ti making sure your Ti points are in order and you reference it a lot in your writing. You also tend to grasp at things as anchors of sorts which is a classical tert Si thing to do. Your Fe is just coming into shape as you are about that age when it starts to like poke a little in as you do seem to take on universal morals.

Tritype first of all you are 5w4 core in my personal opinion you just strike me as super head first you like have this super deep ocean of head energy that you conserve like 5s tend to do. The 4 wing like reenforces your logic and means you tend to have a super unquie and personal outlook on life coupled with your Ti makes you a very deep thinker. Second I'd say a 9w1 is obvious you strike me as a rally obvious 9 fixer you just have this mild mannered and soft energy that 9w1 and Ne combo tends to bring plus you have in conjunction with your conptency outlook a dignified gut energy. Last is your image and idefo see you as a 3w4 you strike me as double comptency outlook and again you aren't quite triple withdrawn you have a certain outlook like a mental tentacle that reaches out to the outer world unlike triple withdrawn who are very entiwined with the self.

Stacking wise you are super obvious Sp/So. Your Sp is very strong and rules your outlook and the secondary So means you will come out of your shell then and now to like poke your head out to watch the world and you just have a inpersonal and sombre interaction style Sx lasts tend to have.