• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Brain Dig (Aka I type you).

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you have time, could you try and type me?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
shoot

I'm more interested in what you think of my general temperament or vibe, I'm not really interested in a spot-on typing, though feel free to take a shot. I think personality is more fluid than the 16 type model allows.

Last edited:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I appreciate a typing service! I'm a type in quantum flux, something between ENTJ, ENTP, INTP and INTJ. This isn't important to me as it was, but I'm curious. I'm really halfway between several continuums so my type can change whether I did design or lead a team that month. Now I feel like something between ENTJ and INTP. The official assessment was ENTJ. So, give me your ideas.

SwimmerGal97

If you're not fed up with this yet then it'd be great to hear what you think! I'm open to all types and have been typed as all types at some point over the years. I'm looking to find which one is actually right

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me too, me too.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION]

Its your turn now :). Hmmm first of all MBTI wise I now firmly think you are ENFJ (At least in sonconics) and I can explain why. You lead with Fe in that you draw morals from external bodies and your whole life revolves around your Fe morals and how you can live by them and help others with said Fe and its not the passive low key Fe of a IxFJ but the directive and open Fe of a Fe dom which can look Fi by certain standards. Secondly I see your aux Ni as being very obvious as your intuition is very deep and one track minded as you aim to get to the essence of an idea plus you are a very vision minded person and in conjunction with your tert Se this allows you to take action on your idealistic Ni ideals and visions and also shows in a very playful way in that you have a very Se humor and mild level of pushiness. Finally your inferior Ti is there very strongly trying to grasp at logic and its a obvious point of insecurity for you in many ways.

For tritype I think you are triple something and its the triple frustration tritype!. First of all your 1w2 is very very very obvious and it would take a blind bat to miss it your life reolves around the fear of being evil and corrupt and immoral and the 2 wing amplifies it in my opinion so unlike a 1w9 who will grumble quietly if things are not going theiir way you go out on little crusades which I often see 1w2s doing especially if Sx and So influenced which I will get too later on. Secondly I think you have a 7w6 fix as at the surface you appear 6w7ish but I think your anxiety disoder will make you look 6w7 regardless and after closer inspection at you I think you are positive outlook in your tri somewhere and I can rule our a 2 or 9 fix but I can see 7 for you. You often distract yourself from your problems and you have a very bouncy way of sorting out your head centre information I see in 7w6s often. And last in your tritype is a 4w3 fix as you have this very internlzied shame and feeling of being a outsider I often see in 4 fixers and your 3 wing like tries to assert itself by proving you arent faulty to others.

As for your stacking id say hmmm Sx/So as you are a super super obvious Sx dom your Sx is so serious I cannot see it as aux lol. Your Sx is your drivers seat and your So is also pretty strong too but its more of a second thought after your Sx needs and urges. You are after all more about your own personal feeling of right and wrong and how to be intense with it than wanting social order like a So dom 1 would. Sp last is very very very obvious you just have zero awareness of Sp things and seem to zone out when Sp convos happen.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Hm. I know my MBTI but I know nothing about the Sp/Sx/So/W/E thing. Teach me Mr Wzard-cat!

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Oh man, you're never gonna get to me! I already know what you're gonna say, but go ahead. :happy2:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm up for a cat scan.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm up for a cat scan.

I thoroughly appreciate this play on words. And, though I'm posting in this thread, [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] need not apply here. All he needs to do to type me is look in the mirror :p I'd be the fastest patient of his, well shoot, maybe this might spur on an idea to start a fast food sort of service. Go in for a psych evaluation, leave torn to shreds and mind blown. Like the Dr. Phil special, yes, that will be Brain's #1 deal.

Eh, alright Brain, if you wish to type me, have at it, but hahaha I am super boring to type.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thoroughly appreciate this play on words. And, though I'm posting in this thread, [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] need not apply here. All he needs to do to type me is look in the mirror :p I'd be the fastest patient of his, well shoot, maybe this might spur on an idea to start a fast food sort of service. Go in for a psych evaluation, leave torn to shreds and mind blown. Like the Dr. Phil special, yes, that will be Brain's #1 deal.

Eh, alright Brain, if you wish to type me, have at it, but hahaha I am super boring to type.
Boring? Never. Obvious - perhaps.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh man, you're never gonna get to me! I already know what you're gonna say, but go ahead. :happy2:
Run, run, as fast as you can
You won't get to me, I'm Peter Deadpan!

ginger3.jpg

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
[MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] I'd love your feline insight, how does it work? :wink:

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Could you type me too if you’ve got the time please? :gleam:

Metis

That's what I was going to say. Now I have to be more prolix about it so I don't come off like I'm copying.

[MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION]:

To Whom It May Concern,

Hey, do me now.

---edit---

please

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I might be back when I've been more active, been super busy over the last 6 months and haven't posted.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm up for it if you're still doing it and got the time. :)