12311 Last

Senior Member Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESi Fi

Default Want me to type you? post here...

credit to @magpie for the idea I thought was cool. ofc my typing will be different. but you are free to ask me to type you.

Just be prepared for me to possibly disagree with your own typing assessment
    Hello sorrow
    Hello friend
    Hello demon
    In angel's skin...
    (Angel's Skin - Sawyer Fredericks)

Fill in: Nohari / Johari
    Likes magpie, Rouskyrie, HoneyBlossom liked this post

Destroyer of Souls Lord Lavender's Avatar

Type me .

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Me too please.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESi Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Type me .
    I cannot believe for an ounce of a second I thought you were Fe-dom for a period, but I can see why I did it now through study.

Cat Brainz
    MBTI Type: ENTP. Your Ne is very obvious, but it is balanced by Ti. Your Ti is so apparent in debates it is painful. You use your Ti to cement some of your Ne ideas. Your Fe is more playful, and has the warmth of Fe, and I will explain why it appears stronger when I get into enneagram. Lastly, your inferior Si affects you in desiring nostalgia. I do notice when you get upset you tend to lose sight of the big picture and just worry about little things that may not fit together, which causes you to see out of focus.

Enneagram tritype with stackings: CORE 7w6, 793. 7w6 9w1 3w2. So/Sx.
    7W6:
    You are someone who has a very positive outlook. You do all you can to avoid pain and suffering and you are always looking for a good fun time. You enjoy a good party and love being part of the group. When you are upset, your w6 shows as you dive into paranoia and distrust of people's impressions of you.
    9W1:
    To be honest this could also be your core, but I lean to 7 with your positive vibes, avoidance of pain, and your energy. Your 9 shows again, in your desire to be apart of the whole. You sometimes repress your actual self and feelings to mold within the group so no one calls you out negatively. You have a tendency toward laziness (Ne can also do this so it is a bit fitting) and this is where we get into why your Fe is stronger.
    E9 tends to be correlated to an Fe appearance. Fe and E9 are both peace and external group focused. However, the important thing to remember is E9 is how someone responds to a deeper fear they have, while Fe is about personal ethics. But in sense, the E9 makes your Fe appear more prevalent.
    your 3W2 also makes it look more prevalent on a surface level.
    Desiring admiration and love, you look to appease the crowd with your "great diplomacy" and never start an argument. You esteem yourself as successful and admirable, although inside you may fear worthlessness. Your 3 also balances out the laziness of the 9 (you will go do something even if occasionally you are disliked) and the 7 (since you want to be admired and successful you try to control your impulses).

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: That Cool First Friend
    Hello sorrow
    Hello friend
    Hello demon
    In angel's skin...

Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESi Fi

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Me too please.
    I feel honored XD
    I ask you to take my typing, especially enneagram, with a grain of salt. I have not had too many 1x1 conversations with you, but I am basing this on what I see of you from posts and a rare discord appearance.

Magpie:
    MBTI Type: ISFP
    You are very obviously (in my eyes anyway) an Introverted Feeling dom. You hold fast to your personal value system and you are unafraid to say what you think, which is admirable in my eyes. I dare say you're quite brave in my eyes.
    Your Se comes with your drive to experience and try new things if something is not working. You aren't trapped in the inertia that some overly-intuitive types get into (not insulting intuitives, it is just we can be so wrapped in the possibilities we never get to the DOING part...) Your Se also plays into your Fi, how you draw some of those things.
    Introverted intuition helps you to draw upon patterns and see the bigger picture. I think the mix of Ni (which seems to be a very quiet, private function) and Fi makes you bold yet quiet. Somehow I imagine you as someone like Joan of Arc: you may appear child-like and fragile yet you are brave and strong in your step, in your action. The Ni helps you feel assured of these movements toward the big picture.
    Inferior Te, I think, manifests itself in a fashion of worry too much about misunderstanding and trying to find too much information on things. I personally have not seen an explicit sign of the thinking functions with you, which leads me to believe inferior Te is a pretty logical assessment.

ENNEAGRAM TRITYPE AND STACKINGS:
    CORE 1, 1w9. Tri 164. 1w9, 6w5, 4w5. Sp/So.

To be truthful, this is not an assessment I can back up well. I would need to understand your core a bit better before I make good assumptions upon tritype. My initial assessment of 1w9 core comes from see your posts, which seem fairly based upon trying to heal a certain degree of corruption.

I say dominant Sp because from what I have seen within things you seem self-preservation focused. This could be skewed by certain things I shall say as well. I would not mark my assessment here as 100% good.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: the Brave Warrior
    Hello sorrow
    Hello friend
    Hello demon
    In angel's skin...

Likes magpie liked this post

Me?
    "I never felt oppressed because of my gender. When I'm writing a poem or drawing, I'm not a female; I'm an artist." - Patti Smith

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Ooh, do me? :]

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w6 sx/sp

I'd also be interested. If it's even possible.

Make thick my blood.
    Stop up the access and passage to remorse,
    That no compunctious visitings of nature
    Shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between
    The effect and it!

gr8 post m8, i r8 8/8 orignl
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    147 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESi Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Me?
    Oh the lovely Fay! Keep in mind you and I have not had the chance to personally speak so my take on you may be a bit off. <3

Fay:
    MBTI Type:
    INFP

Your introverted feeling shows quite often when you post. You have a strong sense of your own self and your own ethical base, and you will not easily compromise it.
    Your Ne shows in your open-mindedness and questioning of things. Things you don't get, you are always desiring more information. It is a lovely trait to have too.
    Your Si shows when you use former ideas and experiences to relate how you see something now, vs. the present moment you are in. Like most INFPs, you appear contemplative and calculated in these senses.
    Like with Magpie, I have not seen much of the "thinking" function from you, so inferior Te seems a fair assumption.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
    CORE 4. 4W3. Tri 415. 4w3 1w9 5w6. So/Sx

I feel core 4w3 for you is quite fitting. I would also say you have the contemplative withdrawn nature of the 5, who always wants to learn more as well. I also see the soft but rigid idealism of 1w9, possibly even 9w1, if you find it fitting in some way. <3

Jazzy's Special Tag: Armored Teddy Bear
    Hello sorrow
    Hello friend
    Hello demon
    In angel's skin...