• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Want me to type you? post here...

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
credit to [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] for the idea I thought was cool. ofc my typing will be different. but you are free to ask me to type you.

Just be prepared for me to possibly disagree with your own typing assessment :wink:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type me :).

I cannot believe for an ounce of a second I thought you were Fe-dom for a period, but I can see why I did it now through study.

Cat Brainz
MBTI Type: ENTP. Your Ne is very obvious, but it is balanced by Ti. Your Ti is so apparent in debates it is painful. You use your Ti to cement some of your Ne ideas. Your Fe is more playful, and has the warmth of Fe, and I will explain why it appears stronger when I get into enneagram. Lastly, your inferior Si affects you in desiring nostalgia. I do notice when you get upset you tend to lose sight of the big picture and just worry about little things that may not fit together, which causes you to see out of focus.

Enneagram tritype with stackings: CORE 7w6, 793. 7w6 9w1 3w2. So/Sx.
7W6:
You are someone who has a very positive outlook. You do all you can to avoid pain and suffering and you are always looking for a good fun time. You enjoy a good party and love being part of the group. When you are upset, your w6 shows as you dive into paranoia and distrust of people's impressions of you.
9W1:
To be honest this could also be your core, but I lean to 7 with your positive vibes, avoidance of pain, and your energy. Your 9 shows again, in your desire to be apart of the whole. You sometimes repress your actual self and feelings to mold within the group so no one calls you out negatively. You have a tendency toward laziness (Ne can also do this so it is a bit fitting) and this is where we get into why your Fe is stronger.
E9 tends to be correlated to an Fe appearance. Fe and E9 are both peace and external group focused. However, the important thing to remember is E9 is how someone responds to a deeper fear they have, while Fe is about personal ethics. But in sense, the E9 makes your Fe appear more prevalent.
your 3W2 also makes it look more prevalent on a surface level.
Desiring admiration and love, you look to appease the crowd with your "great diplomacy" and never start an argument. You esteem yourself as successful and admirable, although inside you may fear worthlessness. Your 3 also balances out the laziness of the 9 (you will go do something even if occasionally you are disliked) and the 7 (since you want to be admired and successful you try to control your impulses).

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: That Cool First Friend

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me too please.

I feel honored XD
I ask you to take my typing, especially enneagram, with a grain of salt. I have not had too many 1x1 conversations with you, but I am basing this on what I see of you from posts and a rare discord appearance.

Magpie:
MBTI Type: ISFP
You are very obviously (in my eyes anyway) an Introverted Feeling dom. You hold fast to your personal value system and you are unafraid to say what you think, which is admirable in my eyes. I dare say you're quite brave in my eyes.
Your Se comes with your drive to experience and try new things if something is not working. You aren't trapped in the inertia that some overly-intuitive types get into (not insulting intuitives, it is just we can be so wrapped in the possibilities we never get to the DOING part...) Your Se also plays into your Fi, how you draw some of those things.
Introverted intuition helps you to draw upon patterns and see the bigger picture. I think the mix of Ni (which seems to be a very quiet, private function) and Fi makes you bold yet quiet. Somehow I imagine you as someone like Joan of Arc: you may appear child-like and fragile yet you are brave and strong in your step, in your action. The Ni helps you feel assured of these movements toward the big picture.
Inferior Te, I think, manifests itself in a fashion of worry too much about misunderstanding and trying to find too much information on things. I personally have not seen an explicit sign of the thinking functions with you, which leads me to believe inferior Te is a pretty logical assessment.

ENNEAGRAM TRITYPE AND STACKINGS:
CORE 1, 1w9. Tri 164. 1w9, 6w5, 4w5. Sp/So.

To be truthful, this is not an assessment I can back up well. I would need to understand your core a bit better before I make good assumptions upon tritype. My initial assessment of 1w9 core comes from see your posts, which seem fairly based upon trying to heal a certain degree of corruption.

I say dominant Sp because from what I have seen within things you seem self-preservation focused. This could be skewed by certain things I shall say as well. I would not mark my assessment here as 100% good.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: the Brave Warrior

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd also be interested. If it's even possible.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Oh the lovely Fay! Keep in mind you and I have not had the chance to personally speak so my take on you may be a bit off. <3

Fay:
MBTI Type:
INFP

Your introverted feeling shows quite often when you post. You have a strong sense of your own self and your own ethical base, and you will not easily compromise it.
Your Ne shows in your open-mindedness and questioning of things. Things you don't get, you are always desiring more information. It is a lovely trait to have too.
Your Si shows when you use former ideas and experiences to relate how you see something now, vs. the present moment you are in. Like most INFPs, you appear contemplative and calculated in these senses.
Like with Magpie, I have not seen much of the "thinking" function from you, so inferior Te seems a fair assumption.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
CORE 4. 4W3. Tri 415. 4w3 1w9 5w6. So/Sx

I feel core 4w3 for you is quite fitting. I would also say you have the contemplative withdrawn nature of the 5, who always wants to learn more as well. I also see the soft but rigid idealism of 1w9, possibly even 9w1, if you find it fitting in some way. <3

Jazzy's Special Tag: Armored Teddy Bear

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ooh, do me? :]

LCP! <3
I must admit, I have a harder time typing you. My typing may be off, but note, I have a hard time deciphering dominant Ni, so this may actually be a sign INFJ is something fitting, but I'm taking it a slightly different direction here heh. :p

Littleclaypot:
MBTI: ENFJ
I honestly think you are Fe dominant. You seem to have good control over your emotional state, and take values very seriously. Your life is centered around assisting those in need (which is beautiful too). You want to make a difference. (Of course a lot of types would like to, but a lot of types spend more time thinking about it than doing it, where I'll get into another function soon).
Introverted intuition backs up this Fe, by helping you connect dots and see bigger pictures. Your gut can help you sense your students better even, and get a better feel for the environment needed.
tert extraverted sensing totally fits for you. Tert functions usually enhance the first two, show more under stress, or are for play. You may think but the Se helps you "do" and implement. You also seem to enjoy living in the moment at times, and when you are stressed appear more impulsive. This fits.
Lastly, I haven't noticed a strong "Thinking" function since I've known you, which makes inferior Ti a fair assumption for you.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKING:

CORE 2. 2w1. TRI 297. 2w1 9w1 7w6 So/Sx

2 is a good core type for you. You desire to be loved cherished and wanted. I chose w1 for both 2 and 9 because for 2 you do things not just to be loved, but because you feel it will make the world a better place. for your 9 you may have a tendency to go with the flow but if something isn't right you aren't afraid to stand up for the cause. 7w6 because you have said before you absolutely hate suffering and pain and you've also had moments of small scale paranoid worst case scenario thoughts which could be brought up by 6. So/Sx is a good stacking for you.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Little Ball of Love

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd also be interested. If it's even possible.

As I have stated for a few, my assessment may be off as we have not have much personal conversation. This, similar to others, will be based on what I have seen of you here.

ESFJ (which is odd because you are so not an ESFJ to me :p )

MBTI: INTP

I absolutely see you as a thinker, for better or worse. You seem to be contemplative and searching for truth, much like a Ti. No one has to draw the image for you either, you seek the truth in your own eyes on your own terms, whether it conforms or not. Your truth is an internal code system to you.
Ne pushes you to see expansion of the truths within your Ti. To find more truths, to seek bigger ideas. However, Ne can also offer so many possibilites it can be hard to make a firm choice.
Introverted sensing is a function where you relate the old and the new, experience to the present. You are able to see fine details. However, in stress, Si can be a bit much for you and force you into a box you don't like.
Extraverted feeling is the last function. I think it is mature for you despite it. It softens your thinker process a bit. Your a "Warm thinker".

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
CORE 5w6. TRI 594. Sp/Sx

As I said before, I see you as someone contemplative and seeking the truth. This also makes you look more 5 rather than 6, though I think the 6 paranoia is there for you, more as a wing. I think 9 and 4 are fitting otherwise unless I see something that screams OH SOMETHING ELSE. This also makes you triple withdrawn...which I could see...since you're quite quiet!

You also seem to be a self-preservation type with an sx side, adding intensity to your actions.

Jazzy's Personal Tag: Intelligent Bunny

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do me if you have time too!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yama! It feels awesome to be able to type you considering you think MBTI should just be what'll help you improve. :p I shall do my best.

Yama:

MBTI: ISFJ
I honestly think ISFJ is quite fitting for you. You show a strong amount of Si and Fe. I could even see ESFJ for you possibly, but I think ISFJ is good, you don't seem to have the "great" mastering of the Fe like a dominant Fe would. Inferior Ne seems to create worst case scenarios for you. I also think many of your statements in debate-y discussions show a sense of Ti.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS
CORE 7. 7w6. TRI 792. 7w6, 2w3, 9w8 Sx/Sp

I chose core 7 for you because you have the gluttonous pleasure seeking nature of the 7. You want to avoid pain and seek only the finer things of life. 9 tends to blend with the whole and want the companionship. I will explain the 2 here.

2w3 would desire to be loved AND admired. To be a sort of idolistic figure. I think this seems a bit fitting for you. You want a strong form of love. Also, the reason I chose Sx dom over Sp dom for you, is how this 2 is presented. I think you're quite Sx 2 & 7. So Sp would be secondary.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Adorable Puppy

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yama! It feels awesome to be able to type you considering you think MBTI should just be what'll help you improve. :p I shall do my best.

Yama:

MBTI: ISFJ
I honestly think ISFJ is quite fitting for you. You show a strong amount of Si and Fe. I could even see ESFJ for you possibly, but I think ISFJ is good, you don't seem to have the "great" mastering of the Fe like a dominant Fe would. Inferior Ne seems to create worst case scenarios for you. I also think many of your statements in debate-y discussions show a sense of Ti.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS
CORE 7. 7w6. TRI 792. 7w6, 2w3, 9w8 Sx/Sp

I chose core 7 for you because you have the gluttonous pleasure seeking nature of the 7. You want to avoid pain and seek only the finer things of life. 9 tends to blend with the whole and want the companionship. I will explain the 2 here.

2w3 would desire to be loved AND admired. To be a sort of idolistic figure. I think this seems a bit fitting for you. You want a strong form of love. Also, the reason I chose Sx dom over Sp dom for you, is how this 2 is presented. I think you're quite Sx 2 & 7. So Sp would be secondary.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Adorable Puppy

*graveyard like button*

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do me if you have time too!

Hm. A type for Xann...what is a Xann...

Xann:
MBTI: ENTJ
I think INTJ is also a possibility for you, but I shall explain myself here. You seem to have quite strong Te. you're definitely a thinker. Your Ni enhances your Te, helping you place the connections between the facts and actually form a bigger picture. xNTJs are pretty cool about that kinda stuff. You also show a sense of Se, where you seem very in the moment and a doer. Your Se is a push for you to do and act. It gives a use to all these thoughts. Lastly, you do have a sense of personal ethics but you do not show it as flashily as a higher feeler. You instead push upon internal values when tense usually.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS
It doesn't appear you follow it much, but I am gonna give you some anyway.
CORE 8. 8w9. TRI 853. 8w9 5w6 3w4 Sp/Sx

I chose 8w9 as your core because you are strong and unvulnerable but the 9 balances it a bit giving you a sense of warmth and companionship. It makes you more diplomatic at times. 5w6. honestly the w6 is a shot in the dark but I feel much like you could be a 5. You heavily rely on intellect and push your intelligence. 3w4, as you appear to strive for success and don't mind standing out a bit to get what you want. Sp/Sx as you are self-preservation but also seem to like deeper connections and have an intensity to you.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: A Confusing Old Friend

Last edited:

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hm. A type for Xann...what is a Xann...

Xann:
MBTI: ENTJ
I think INTJ is also a possibility for you, but I shall explain myself here. You seem to have quite strong Te. you're definitely a thinker. Your Ni enhances your Te, helping you place the connections between the facts and actually form a bigger picture. xNTJs are pretty cool about that kinda stuff. You also show a sense of Se, where you seem very in the moment and a doer. Your Se is a push for you to do and act. It gives a use to all these thoughts. Lastly, you do have a sense of personal ethics but you do not show it as flashily as a higher feeler. You instead push upon internal values when tense usually.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS
It doesn't appear you follow it much, but I am gonna give you some anyway.
CORE 8. 8w9. TRI 853. 8w9 5w6 3w4 Sp/Sx

I chose 8w9 as your core because you are strong and unvulnerable but the 9 balances it a bit giving you a sense of warmth and companionship. It makes you more diplomatic at times. 5w6. honestly the w6 is a shot in the dark but I feel much like you could be a 5. You heavily rely on intellect and push your intelligence. 3w4, as you appear to strive for success and don't mind standing out a bit to get what you want. Sp/Sx as you are self-preservation but also seem to like deeper connections and have an intensity to you.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: A Confusing Old Friend

You are very good at this. Thanks for making this thread!