• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Want me to type you? post here...

Soon...

L0nDNHk.jpg

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi! :bye:How do you get the info to type people? Thanks

I usually do it by their posts and personalities in either the discord chat or in general text here. It isn't 100% and just opinion of course.

I am sorry you all feel forsaken X.X But guess what?
Summer break comes in 1 month
which means I'll have tons of time for THIS!!!!

mvryjxne

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
3w4
Ohhh please this is what I search. Please type me I'm quite confused
When I like something new, like this mbti stuff and else, I' digging it down, down, and down until I'm satisfied with it and fully master it. I still do that even when my friends stop it that's being said, they most likely saying "omg I never thought you still down to it. And because of that, when my friends need information to search on, they ask me cuz I'll get the information that really deep
I'm responsible for my job but I hate doing something that doesn't give me advantages in the future. I mean doing something that can't fulfil my dreams or help me achieve my dreams. Before starting doing new project, I see the final goal, the after I set it, I'm working hard to get it. In setting my goal, it's mostly high but I have thought it from various points, which is I really had thinking it clearly and rational
In new place, I'm not talkactive but I don't mind to start the conversation if I mainly need something to talk on like asking for stuff but don't make them heavy in the first meeting. Other than that, I still don't mind to talk if I feel they won't cause trouble
My dreams are always weird. It seems like what I thought in will appear on dream and it mostly happen I find the solution from it. Oftentimes it feels so weird that opening google for searching the meaning is almost daily activities. and the results suprise me lmao
Talking about the people I hate, I tend to hate them really much until I cut them off from life. I won't ever talk to them which is why I confuse when people still can talk with the person they said they hate, it just non sense. But I don't easily cutting people out, like if you just push me a little bit, I won't be mad but laughing. I'm a witty person lmao I enjoy jokes really much from funny to dark lmao. But when people especially close to me take advantages from me, I won't forgive them. And the people that can be mean to the person they just meet. Lol you have to make a good impression if you want to have "eligible" friends. I hate injustice, religion corruption, those who never ever consider people around them, only doing for their own good
People come to me sometimes to ask for advice and tell the stories. I get what they mean and sometimes I want to stop them but they won't like it lmao
I have followed more than 10 mbti tests and the results are various as hell. I ever indentified as intp, infp, enfp, esfp, intj, enfj, and the last is infj (the type I never thought I have but the description really amaze me). I ever going through depression and those hard times in my life and based on the description, it can make your small function go up. So now I'm stick between infp and infj. Can you guess what my type really is? thanks a lot

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Crystal winter, you got time, just go on do whatever you got to do

tealight

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Idk if I'm late to the party or not, but I'd love a typing? Thanks!