• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Want me to type you? post here...

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You're welcome!

As to INFP, the Te is there as the inferior function, but inferior's work as a sort of "base" too. When under stress the Te will show more as you will shift to it. So you may become more together and cold brute logical with the Si-Te in use. The Te will come as a base in the form of liking predictability and organization, and also helps you do every day small tasks with good attention to detail, if the Ne doesn't jump in the way. :p Inferior does not equal never use! <3

XD that could be it, considering how I'm stressed all the time

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I read through like a lot of your posts

I apologize for making you sift through all that fluff.

It's interesting to me that people who agree with enneagram 5 tend to think I'm a Thinker while people who believe I'm an IxFP also believe I'm a 4.

TRITYPE 583. 5w4 8w9 3w4. Sp/Sx

Whoa! Psychedelic. I've never been suggested 8, leastwise not seriously. I don't feel like I'm intense enough for all that.

As for 3, it's something I have considered and am considering. The thing that gives me pause is the whole efficiency thing and go-getterness of 3s. I'm so vague and lazy. But other things make some sense. When I'm comfortable, I become my own hypewoman. I also enjoy hearing people talk to me about me, what I'm like from their perspective. (Hence my particular love for this thread.) I guess that's more of a narcissistic streak than having 3 as a heart type. I also wonder if I relate because 5 is also a competency type and if I'm confusing those things.

I'm so torn between sp/sx and sp/so. Damn. I thought I had it solved, but I don't really know.

It's very cool what you're doing, and I appreciate that you're taking the time to do this for all of us, [MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION].

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, type me please, I get confused if I'm ISFP or ISTP.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

you are!

PRPLCKNZ

MBTI: INFP

From what I seen of you, it seems impossible to not see INFP with you. You have the fun witty Ne, but your values are very very strong. When you get stressed you seem to go quickly into the appearance of the inferior Te coming out, also the Si memory lane. I saw you a lot in discord though not as much here. Your Ne here shows a bit more. Nonetheless you also have the quiet withdrawn nature of the INFP too.

ENNEAGRAM AND VARIANTS:
CORE 6. 6w7. TRITYPE 693. 6w7 9w1 3w4. Sp/So

Okay to be frank I am not as sure on tritype. Take that image typing with very much light because to be frank I don't think much shows your image type very well. Extremely hard to decipher, but I am crappy with image types too so XD. I say core 6 for you as you seem someone concerned heavily with care and security, but the 7 also softens this and makes you more bouncy and fun. 9w1 as I see the soft nine in you that enjoys just relaxing and being at peace but you also have strong ethics with the w1 which makes you get upset over people messing with them, but at the same time not enough to press the issue, maybe enough to vent it though. 3w4 as you seem to have a 4 touch but the 3 is probably what makes you a more organized INFP. I say more organized as in you get things done. XD

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: My Favorite Chicken

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you are! PRPLCKNZ MBTI: INFP From what I seen of you, it seems impossible to not see INFP with you. You have the fun witty Ne, but your values are very very strong. When you get stressed you seem to go quickly into the appearance of the inferior Te coming out, also the Si memory lane. I saw you a lot in discord though not as much here. Your Ne here shows a bit more. Nonetheless you also have the quiet withdrawn nature of the INFP too. ENNEAGRAM AND VARIANTS: CORE 6. 6w7. TRITYPE 693. 6w7 9w1 3w4. Sp/So Okay to be frank I am not as sure on tritype. Take that image typing with very much light because to be frank I don't think much shows your image type very well. Extremely hard to decipher, but I am crappy with image types too so XD. I say core 6 for you as you seem someone concerned heavily with care and security, but the 7 also softens this and makes you more bouncy and fun. 9w1 as I see the soft nine in you that enjoys just relaxing and being at peace but you also have strong ethics with the w1 which makes you get upset over people messing with them, but at the same time not enough to press the issue, maybe enough to vent it though. 3w4 as you seem to have a 4 touch but the 3 is probably what makes you a more organized INFP. I say more organized as in you get things done. XD Jazzy's Personal Sticker: My Favorite Chicken
I'm not organized at all naturally. I've had to learn how and that took years. Even now its not natural, its so i can function in life but my default is unorganized my mom set up a system for me cuz i can not on my own.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what type am i, jazzy?

Hey chicka!

CHICKPEA

MBTI TYPE: ISFP

Alright I absolutely 100% think you are an Fi dom. But not quite INFP. The Se within the ISFP makes you still introverted by the Fi but more outspoken and adventurous. Se is awesome to me, have I mentioned that? XD Between here and discord you've never been afraid to speak your mind, but you are also very laid-back and fun loving. You don't force things on people. ISFP does look pretty similar to INFP though, so INFP would be a second choice. But Fi-dom seems very prevalent for you.

ENNEAGRAM AND VARIANTS:
CORE 7. 7w8. TRITYPE 7w8 9w8 4w5 So/Sx

The more I thought of you, the more I considered the 8 strength to actually be wings. Two 8 wings make someone look more 8 than they are. I think you are actually a fun-loving indulgence seeking core 7 with the underlying assertion of the 8. Similar with the 9, the inertia of the 9 is also taken by the 8. I am pretty piss poor at typing heart types but 4w5 seems to be okay so we'll roll with it still. I think your variants are So/Sx, I feel I could equally argue Sx/So, but I think you seem someone more group enjoyment oriented than the Sx which is strong and passionate, but you still have some of the Sx intensity so I think you are Sp last.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Strong Willed Bathroom Comedian

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IN LINE:
1. awbro
2. madboot
3. we are all mad here
4. rooiboskrayfish
5. peter deadpan
6. thepumpkinpot
7. There
8. Dreamer
9. Lotus
10. Jacques Le Paul
11. draon9
12. Rouskyrie
13. laterlazer
14. Swimmergal97
15. Coriolis
16. Stigmata
17. Lark
18. Biohazard
19. Jellyfish1234
20. Themightyfetus
21. Hitoshi-San
22. Hermit of the Forest
23. poppy58
24. Comrade Maxim
25. Eternal Harmony

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can you type me please? I'll sing "Worthless" for you, because I know that's what you want to hear. Maybe I'll do it for you in Japanese. Spice things up.

wow I wonder if the wonderful little toaster is still here to see me finally fulfill my duties? Please note due to the limited number of things I have to look at for you this type may be more grain of salt.

AWBRO:

MBTI TYPE: ISFJ

You have the loving sweetness vibe of the ISFJ, but you also have that withdrawn almost logical sounding Si dominant trait. Your sense of memory and detail in posting is hard to miss but also how you state everything with a certain warmth, coming from the sweetness of the Fe type using it maturely. Ti being a little higher also explains why you almost appear ISTJ. I see barely any Ne from you, which would be fair for Ne inferior.

ENNEAGRAM AND VARIANTS:
I do not have enough information to make a good assessment of this. My best guess at this time would be tritype 937. The 7 fix is there as you seem to really get obsessed with the things you are into (aka this forum, MBTI, :p ) the 9 as you seem laid back and gentle and the 3 for your driven nature which enhances the 7. Variants I would guess So/Sx.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: THE LITTLE TOASTER!!!!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey chicka!

CHICKPEA

MBTI TYPE: ISFP

Alright I absolutely 100% think you are an Fi dom. But not quite INFP. The Se within the ISFP makes you still introverted by the Fi but more outspoken and adventurous. Se is awesome to me, have I mentioned that? XD Between here and discord you've never been afraid to speak your mind, but you are also very laid-back and fun loving. You don't force things on people. ISFP does look pretty similar to INFP though, so INFP would be a second choice. But Fi-dom seems very prevalent for you.

ENNEAGRAM AND VARIANTS:
CORE 7. 7w8. TRITYPE 7w8 9w8 4w5 So/Sx

The more I thought of you, the more I considered the 8 strength to actually be wings. Two 8 wings make someone look more 8 than they are. I think you are actually a fun-loving indulgence seeking core 7 with the underlying assertion of the 8. Similar with the 9, the inertia of the 9 is also taken by the 8. I am pretty piss poor at typing heart types but 4w5 seems to be okay so we'll roll with it still. I think your variants are So/Sx, I feel I could equally argue Sx/So, but I think you seem someone more group enjoyment oriented than the Sx which is strong and passionate, but you still have some of the Sx intensity so I think you are Sp last.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Strong Willed Bathroom Comedian

thank you jazzy!!!

these are pretty common mistypes for me, but i am very confident that i use Ne/Si over Se/Ni.

i also get people typing me with some 8 in the mix a lot... my gut fix is the hardest for me to settle on, but 8 is actually my last choice. and i'm so-last AF :laugh: i *hate* being in large groups.

i like bathroom comedian!! lol

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am still aware of this. Just for the waitlisters to know they are not forgotten.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Might have to look through all my posts from my profile (I don't have very many), but go ahead and tell me if you can type my based on what you can see.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
credit to [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] for the idea I thought was cool. ofc my typing will be different. but you are free to ask me to type you.

Just be prepared for me to possibly disagree with your own typing assessment :wink:
thanks crystal winter

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION] Type me please! 😊

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
Your welcome to type me if you want. I'd like to hear what others think beside test results lol.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Type me if you're up to the challenge. At the moment, it's thought that I'm either INFJ, ENFJ, ENTP, or ENTJ.