• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Want me to type you? post here...

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You are so strong of a thinker it is amazing to me. Don't lose that ambition.

MERCED:
MBTI: ESTJ
Your Te is amazing. Like you are one of the most obvious Te doms I see. I also find your Te is outlined by a sense of ethics underlying. While logic is far more important, you are not frightened of stating your POV, but it comes off more logical than say a type like myself which puts thinking at a lower scale. So sometimes something that seems logical to me is more a gut feeling than real logic. You have that harshness common of the ESTJ, but it isn't an intentional harshness, it is the assertive honesty of Te which can be admired. Ne is more of a playful function for you, and enhances your ability to use past experiences and efficiency to create new ways to achieve a goal. It works together quite well. You're pretty mature for a young age.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKING:
CORE 2. 2w3. TRI 285. 2w3 8w9 5w4. Sp/Sx
Your Core 2 has been quite obvious since I originally saw you. 2w3. You definitely want to be loved and known by the things you do. I chose 8w9 for you as you have a strong assertive "don't fuck with me" nature that is kind of tamed by your a: 2 desire to be loved and w9 which desires to be part of the whole. 5w4 because you are very intellectual, pursue intellectual pursuits, and you also desire to be special among the group with your intelligence. You want to be heard, for sure.
Your stacking is quite difficult for me. I decided on Sp/Sx for selective reasons. I do think you have great intensity but I also find you quite detached from people in a way. It could also be the 8 fearing vulnerability, but it is very hard to get past your walls at first. Sp/Sx can be intense but also appear so far away, as you are more focused on preserving yourself.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: One Hell of an intelligent girl whom is admired.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do me as well.

Hi Nori! To be honest this is gonna be a pretty oddball typing to you and most probably so bear. with. me.

NORRSKEN
MBTI: ISFP
You have a set of beliefs you stand by. you like stand by it. You stand by other people through standing by it. You do not hesitate or consider other possibilities, you are RIGHT IN THE MOMENT like fuckk. That is the beauty of Fi-Se. Fi as its rigid ethical system mixed with the Se which is open and present. You are quite playful and sensual, also more like Se. I don't mean sensual as in sex either, but all around sensual. Se and Ne can look very similar. I do see Ni in you, but I do not think it is your core. But it is definitely there and I think pretty mature. You see things, but your Fi and Se tend to overshadow that Ni puzzle solver in you in normal times. Lastly, logic (no offense at all) doesn't seem like a forefront for you, but it outlines your things as a base.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
CORE 9. 9w1. TRI 962. 9w1 6w7 2w1 Sp/Sx

You seem like a very pure 9. You want to be included, apart of the whole, and may suppress your real self so no one judges you. You have said yourself you don't know why you get into things at times that aren't very "you". It is because that fear of not being apart of something deep inside, most likely. The w1 relates to the fact you may only go so far down this before you will take being hurt by the whole to speak something important from bottled up anger. I also see a desire to be loved from you. The 6 shows through social paranoia and general distrust. I chose Sp/Sx for you as you like Merced have an intensity in you but it is hidden by a wall and desire to preserve. I don't think I truly realized we had a friendship until one day you stood up for me without me even asking anyone to, and it meant a lot. But it is surprising as you are very closed off so it is truly hard to really know you.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: The Loving Vigilante Who Should Show her Deeper Thinking

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
gr8 post m8, i r8 8/8 orignl

well since you posted. To note, whatever type I apply to him is most likely an immature type as he does not show much besides trollish behavior, but he has displayed a rare few serious posts.

PHOBIK
MBTI: ISTP
Your few rare posts show hints of logic. You got the wit of being very in the moment, like an Se. you also seem to like the roar and reaction of things, hence your trollish behavior. You'd rather be "doing" something than sitting here, so often you use this for entertainment. I will say your commentary often comes off as a bit cold and such so I assume feeling and ethics is lower for you, as you display more logical ideas than ethical ideas.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
CORE 7. 7w8. TRI 783. 7w8 8w7 3w4. Sp/So
Withdrawn from pain and looking for a good sensation, I see 7 as the most obvious Etype for you. 8 would explain your assertive nature and the 7 blending on both would explain the fun you have being in control and trolling it up. I also think there is some 3 in you image wise, as you seem to desire success and notoriety in some way. I chose Sp/So as you seem very very private but at the same time want to be with the group.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Less Trolly, More Seriousy Stuff :3

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In line:
1. Highlander
2. Ghost
3. AgentWashington
4. prplchknz
5. chickpea
6. awbro
7. madboot
8. we are all mad here
9. rooiboskrayfish
10. peter deadpan
11. thepumpkinpot

Please be patient with me the next week or so as I have 2 exams coming plus two big paper projects coming due so I may be getting to this slower and for those I do not speak to as much I do more analysis on your posts and other factors to give you a truly informative typing. <3 Thank you.

Gone

Would you type me, too? Love your typings, I'm curious what you see in me. I can wait, though :D

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'd be interested to see what you think of my typing. I used to be defensive of my typing when I first joined, but no more, mess me up good :D

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh the lovely Fay! Keep in mind you and I have not had the chance to personally speak so my take on you may be a bit off. <3

Fay:
MBTI Type:
INFP

Your introverted feeling shows quite often when you post. You have a strong sense of your own self and your own ethical base, and you will not easily compromise it.
Your Ne shows in your open-mindedness and questioning of things. Things you don't get, you are always desiring more information. It is a lovely trait to have too.
Your Si shows when you use former ideas and experiences to relate how you see something now, vs. the present moment you are in. Like most INFPs, you appear contemplative and calculated in these senses.
Like with Magpie, I have not seen much of the "thinking" function from you, so inferior Te seems a fair assumption.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
CORE 4. 4W3. Tri 415. 4w3 1w9 5w6. So/Sx

I feel core 4w3 for you is quite fitting. I would also say you have the contemplative withdrawn nature of the 5, who always wants to learn more as well. I also see the soft but rigid idealism of 1w9, possibly even 9w1, if you find it fitting in some way. <3

Jazzy's Special Tag: Armored Teddy Bear

[MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION] you have one :) Perhaps I should tag the user so they can find this easily. XD

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Rouskyrie

credit to [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] for the idea I thought was cool. ofc my typing will be different. but you are free to ask me to type you.

Just be prepared for me to possibly disagree with your own typing assessment :wink:

I would absolutely love for you to type me, if possible, please and thank you. :)

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
um i literally havent been on here in forever and i'm pretty sure you don't know me but u can stalk some past posts to do me :3 i like getting people's opinion on what type i am cos then i get to think about something useless again~

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In line:
1. Highlander
2. Ghost
3. AgentWashington
4. prplchknz
5. chickpea
6. awbro
7. madboot
8. we are all mad here
9. rooiboskrayfish
10. peter deadpan
11. thepumpkinpot
12. There
13. Dreamer
14. Lotus
15. Jacques Le Paul
16. draon9
17. Rouskyrie
18. laterlazer

Again I do have exams and a paper upcoming so bear with me patiently. 3:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about me? Also why is this in the graveyard?

Heyyyyyyy we're finally gettin somewhere!!!! :D

HIGHLANDER

MBTI: INTJ
I am not the best at seeing Ni, but you are definitely someone with vision. You put pieces together, and with the use of auxiliary Te, figure out how to improve and implement the vision. It can be intense and feel a bit disconnected from everyone else, but in essence it is the INTJ that can actually make things work together. XD Based upon some of your posts, you are someone aware of your inner ethics and do not compromise them for any random reason. Inferior Se is a decent base for the Ni-Te, as you see the current situation and want to improve it.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
CORE 5. 5w6. TRI 513. 5w6 1w9 3w4. SP/SX

A deviation perhaps take it with a grain of salt, but you seem more 5w6 than 6w5. You don't appear to have the normal nature of the paranoid 6, looking for reliance. Of course, 6 can also look like other types so. You do seem to have the strive for intellect and knowledge like a 5. You have the withdrawn nature of the 5 as well.
I chose a 1 fix for you as I do think a frustration fix existed. You have a vision you want to see, an idealistic sort of idea, even if it isn't for the world but just this website. But the 1 fix is eased a little by a 9 wing, making it less forceful.
3w4 for the heart fix, as you seem to be someone seeking and driving toward success. A 4 wing for a small desire to be different and do something new with the knowledge you have.
Sp/Sx is the usual label I give those who seem quite distant and not super close to people yet have an obvious intensity to them.

JAZZY'S PERSONAL STICKER: The Cool Admin

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
just wanted to say I have NOT forgot this, I've been fairly sick and I was just getting back into being able to do homework today after antibiotic doses so, bear with me.

SwimmerGal97

If you get chance and don't get fed up of typing everyone then I'd like to know what you think I could be! I've been typed as almost every type at one point or another and am open to all types, I just don't know which one I actually am

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IN LINE:
1. Ghost
3. AgentWashington
4. prplchknz
5. chickpea